Reaction

The Day Will Come

- "You really don't remember?" - Asked Jaejoong second time.

- "No, I don't" - Shouted Yunho.

- "But how? How could this be? You were so gentle" - Jaejoong cried, he was so disappointed.

- "How can you say that?" - Yunho yelled - "We are both man."

- "But you didn't stop yesterday - Shouted older man back - "Yesterday I wasn't a man?"

Jaejoong quickly dressed up. Younger man was staring, couldn't take his eyes off from the kiss marks on older mans body. He couldn't believe he really had a with him. Why couldn't he remember it at all? Or maybe he didn't want to remember it?

While Yunho was thinking Jaejoong left the room. Younger man quickly put on his pants and ran after him.

- "Wait" - Shouted he - "We have to talk about it" - He grabbed older mans hand.

- "There's nothing to talk about" - Tried Jaejoong to hold his tears.

- "Nothing?" - Yunhos eyes got wide - "How can you say that?" - He was really angry.

- "Okay, let's talk" - Stared older man in leaders eyes.

Dead silence.

- "You see?" - Laughed he ironically - "You even don't know what to talk about."

Yunho got more angry.

- "Why are you like that?" - He yelled again.

- "Like what Yunho? Like what?" - Tears fell down on his cheeks - "How do you think I feel now? Yesterday I came to tell you about my feelings, but I couldn't" - He was trembling - "Then... Then you kissed me and ... And you told me that you want me almost million times" - He couldn't hold anymore and fell down on his knees - "I still can feel your touch" - He was crying hard.

- "You love me?" - Yunhos eyes got wide.

Jaejoong froze, he could feel anger, hate and disgust in his voice. His heart stopped beating for a second, it hurts so much. He felt weakness in his feet, but still tried to stand up. He went to the door. Yunho grabbed his hand again.

- "We haven't finished yet - Shouted he.

- "What else do you want to know?" - Jaejoong wiped his tears.

- "You made it on purpose, right?" - He tightened his palm, it hurt Jaejoongs hand.

- "Wh..what do you mean?" - Older mans eyes got wide.

- "You made me drunk and used me for your desires" - Shouted Yunho.

- "Are you really serious?" - Jaejoongs voice was trembling, not only the voice, his body was trembling so much. Tears were falling down hard.

Yunho realized he said too much, but he was so angry, he tightened his hand more and more.

- "You are hurting me" - Shouted Jaejoong.

Yunho lets go of his hand, realized that he really hurt older man, but this pain was nothing with the pain in older mans heart.

 Jaejoong looked in younger mans cold eyes.

- "You disgust me" - Mumbled he and left the house.

Yunho stood still.

..........

Jaejoong closed the door and entered the room.

- "You are back?" - Greeted him Junsu.

It was raining outside and Jaejoong was all wet, his eyes were red, he cried all the way home. He just nodded to Junsu and smiled sadly.

- "Hyung what happened? Why are you all wet and your eyes ....

- "I'm okay junsu-ya" - Smiled he, drops went down on his cheeks, he went to his room.

Junsu couldn't understand it was tear drops or rain drops on older mans cheeks. He entered his room.

- "Chun-ya he's back, but I have a bad feeling" - Mumbled he.

- "What happened?" - Sat up Yoochun.

- "He is totally wet and his eyes are red, I think he ..."

Junsu couldn't continue his sentence, sudden sound of fall interrupt in their conversation. They rushed into Jaejoongs room. He was laying on the floor, fainted.

- "Call the doctor" - Shouted Yoochun and placed Jaejoong on the bed - "He has a fever, we must undress him or he will get worse, if he stays in this wet clothes" - Continued Yoochun.

- "This... This are kiss marks?" - Junsus eyes got wide.

- "Seems so" - Answered Yoochun - "Where's his pyjamas?"

.............

- "How is he doctor?" - Asked Yoochun as soon as doctor went out from Jaejoongs room.

- "Don't worry" - Smiled doctor - "It's just a fever, I gave him a medicines, he will get better soon,"

- "Thank you doctor" - Smiled Junsu and accompanied him to the door.

- "Hey~ are you okay?" - Entered Yoochun lead singers room.

- "I'm fine, but I don't want to talk about it" - Jaejoong closed his eyes.

........

One month passed after that day, Jaejoong was the same as always, but Yoochun and Junsu could feel his sadness. He was not okay, he just tried to seem okay. Younger members were worrying very much, but Jaejoong was avoiding all their questions, he was just smiling.

Sudden news changed everything........