U R my solm8?

Hello my Alien

'Hey Jimin, what are you thinking about?' Taehyung asked his best friend.

'Hm.. just recalling childhood memories. If only I had known you since I was a kid, we would've had so much fun.'

'Oh?' Taehyung exclaimed, interested. 'What did you use to play?' He asked him as he lay down next to him on the grass.

'Well, I had quite an interesting childhood. I had this special friend and we went on amazing adventures together. I still remember when I first met him in this exact park. You would have liked him,  he had a similar personality to you so I think you would've gotten along well.'

'What kind of adventures did you have?'

'Space adventures.' Jimin replied with dreamy eyes as he slowly realized what he almost revealed.

'So you used to play astronauts? I liked space too as a kid. I still do actually.'

'Um actually... can I tell you a secret?'

'Sure.'

'Do you promise not to make fun of me? Or call me delusional?'

'Of course not. I won't tease you, Jimin.'

Jimin bit at the skin on his lips, wondering whether he actually wanted to tell Taehyung about his childhood secret. He let out a deep breath. 'My best childhood friend was.. an alien. A real alien.' He said hesitantly as his face tinted pink from embarrassment, thinking Taehyung would mock him.

Taehyung stared at him in disbelief and fought back a small smile that was tugging at his lips.

'I knew it. You think it's funny don't you?' Jimin pouted and turned around, but Taehyung grabbed his shoulder before he could walk away.

'Wait! I do believe you. I wanna show you something.'

'Um.. Ok.' Jimin stood with a puzzled look on his face, eager to find out what Taehyung wanted to show him.

It was dark outside, and the moonlight reflected off Taehyung's figure as they stood facing each other in the park. But soon Jimin noticed that it wasn't just the moonlight. Taehyung's body was radiating light as his eyes turned a deep shade of blue.

Jimin took a few steps back and stumbled into the sandbox, startled by whatever the heck was happening to his friend. He tried to push himself up, and when he did, Taehyung wasn't there anymore.

'T-tae?' He stuttered as he got up and dusted off his clothes from the sand, looking around for his best friend. He felt a tap on his shoulder and turned around to find a guy about his own hieght, with purple skin and blue eyes.

Jimin blinked in confusion. 'V? It's you? W-where's Tae?'

V hugged Jimin tightly. 'I'm right here, Jimin.'

'Tae?! You're V?! What the-'

'You changed a lot, I could barely recognize it was you I grew up with.'

'But, how?!'

V smiled. 'Since we became friends last year, I knew you seemed familiar but I couldn't remember at all. Thank you for telling me your secret.'

'I sure am glad I did!'

*sPaCeY nOiSeS*

'Where are we going?' 

'You'll see, Jimin. A new adventure. Just like the old days.'