CHAPTER 1 - THE VILLAIN PLANS TO CHANGE THE HISTORY

After my death
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

╔═══════════════════╗

 CHAPTER 1

THE VILLAIN PLANS TO CHANGE THE HISTORY

╚═══════════════════╝

 

It is said that destiny is individual but in this world can it be applied? This world I live in was a world from a book where the main roles were defined from the beginning.

Jung Soojung

That was the name of the woman that I am in this book and my role in this novel is that of the villain. Why was I born as a soojung? Why was I born as an evil lady with a tragic fate ?! No, I refuse to die again. My goal is to live a long and healthy life.

Jung Soojung, the villain in this novel, was the youngest daughter of Duke Jung. The duke's young daughter, a woman who was beautiful enough to be the villain. She had light brown hair that reached to her waist, deep brown eyes, and sensual charm that enchanted every man. However, there was only one man who looked at her nonchalantly, her fiancé Kim Taehyung, The Imperial Prince. Soojung grew up in a loving and wealthy home. Duke Jung's house was most notable for his triumphs and friendship with royalty. Therefore, her position in society was superior and unmatched. That prestige was crushed by Soojung who, growing up pampered by her parents, thought that she could do whatever she wanted. The young woman from the Jung house had a terrible character. For this reason, they called her the evil lady. Soojung became engaged to the Imperial Prince at the age of 17 to be precise 1 year after making her debut before society. Taehyung was 7 years older than the young lady which is why he always saw her as a rude girl. Taehyung was 7 years older than the young lady which is why he always saw her as a rude little girl. However, Taehyung decided to accept the engagement because soojung belonged to one of the empire's most prosperous noble families and was single but this commitment was short-lived. On a bright day, a young commoner captivates the Prince with her beauty and good heart. That woman was Bae Irene, the heroine of the novel. Soojung upon learning of the attraction taehyung felt for irene began to torment the poor girl. There came a time when taehyung upon learning of the insults and mistreatment of soojung towards irene canceled the engagement. However, soon after taehyung promised irene, the worst news soojung had. There was only one man that Soojung loved until the end of the novel. It was Kim Taehyung that man she loved to the point of being able to humiliate herself to capture his heart. That was a problem for her, his unrequited love made her crueler. One day, a conspiracy to kill the Prince's fiancee caused Soojung's life to end. All charges of attempted murder went to Soojung because they thought she did it out of envy and revenge. Causing the Imperial Prince to sentence soojung to the gallows and her family to exile. In her last moments, that lady could only feel pain for condemning her wonderful family.

 

I was in favor of the villain's death in the fantasy novel when I was reading it, but now everything is different, I am that villain and  I plan to survive in this world.

※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ 

Soojung at 2 years old

I learned to walk, read, write, and speak fluently. These actions surprised my family but they thought I was truly a genius. However, the reality is that my body can be 2 but my mentality is 28 years old. So I could quickly understand and learn things. Also, that my IQ in my previous life was high. I can't complain this gives me the advantage to retain the necessary information and survive.
"Our little lady is the envy of the empire," Said Yumi, the maid who is in charge of me when she sees me read.
"Yumi can you bring me a strawberry cake please?"
"I'll bring it to you soon miss"
"Thank you," I smiled tenderly at him. I did not want to stand out but Yumi always spoke proudly of me to her maids friends from other houses and with that, the people gave me the name of "the little genius of the Jung family". Well, it's better to be called an evil lady. On the other hand, I was able to gather information about the commitments in this kingdom and this only tells me that I have no choice but to accept the commitment between me and taehyung. A request from the Prince cannot be rejected by anyone if it would not be considered contempt. I have to plan a strategy to avoid my death.

In this world, the social class marks the power that each title has.

┏━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━━━━━┓

Emperor
duke
marquis
count
baron
Knight
commoners

┗━━━━━•°•°•❈•°•°•━━━━━┛

The highest rank is that of the royal family. In my case, I am from the family of a duke who is below the emperor. Therefore, when Taehyung sends the request I must accept. However, in the original story, He sent the engagement request due to the fact that soojung was single and was from one of the few families in the empire that has prestige. So if I commit before I can avoid Taehyung ?. Currently, he must be 9 years old and his stepmother must be tormenting him. Taehyung's mother died in the year I was born and since that death, Taehyung's life falls into darkness.

Kim Taehyung was the Imperial Prince of the Monts Empire and the male lead in the novel. Taehyung was a sweet man when he was young until his mother died at the age of 7. That kind-hearted boy changed completely after the arrival of his stepmother with his stepbrother. The stepmother had developed an obsession for the prince to the point of killing the king to keep taehyung, and his stepbrother only wanted the crown. Not getting anything from the prince they wanted to banish him from the country however, little did they know that the boy will become cold and without feelings. The prince's family was renowned for having the magic of destruction that only passed from lineage to lineage and taehyung was no exception. At age 16, Taehyung was banished from the Empire, and on his journey out of the Empire, he learned to master his magic. Also, to learn to use a sword in the military fields. At 18 years old, Taehyung returned to the Empire to claim the throne that belonged to him, and to do so he killed those who expelled him without mercy. At that time the capital of the Empire was a center of wars but with time it achieved peace and the kingdom of Lumeria returned to tranquility. However, the reputation of the Imperial Prince was largely negative. People who saw him the day he killed his stepmother and stepbrother spread the rumor that the Prince was callous and ruthless. Others said that when he fought his eyes turned red like a bloodthirsty demon. Taehyung killed without fear and conquered kingdoms without any mercy but never mistreated his people. Taehyung was a good leader who handled the kingdoms wisely. Furthermore, Taehyung had pale skin, light hair with silver accents, and brown eyes; and his toned body that made any woman pass out before him. The prince was perfect in his role as the main character, an intelligent, calculating, attractive man, a good swordsman, and perfect in his domain of magic. However, with a tainted reputation but everything changes with the arrival of Irene. The young lady who captivated the Prince caused the Prince's reputation to improve. Also, Taehyung became gentle and cheerful for that woman. Irene not only captivated the Prince but also the entire Empire. She was everything to the Prince.

I will not deny that I liked the character of Taehyung when he read the novel and now I would like to help him but I am his main objective. The only thing left for me to do now is to improve my knowledge and make my family proud. I will not let them down I will survive.

※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※∴※∴※ ※∴※∴※ 

Soojung at 5 years old

Today is my first meeting with the prince, he must be 12 years old. Taehyung's father is still alive and is a close friend of my father. At this banquet prepared by the Imperial Taehyung family and I, we will have the first meeting. According to the parallel memory I have of the memories of the real Soojung in this banquette, Soojung acts rudely in front of Taehyung, and also, he humiliates other girls. When the two meet, Taehyung ignores her but Soojung chases after him and Taehyung pushes her. At that moment he looks at her coldly and displeased. Then, he says to him, “Do you call yourself a noble? you are despicable". At that moment Soojung's pride falls to the ground and his desire for the Prince grew. On the other hand, Taehyung was already a miserable boy so he did not mind hurting anyone since his heart is hardened by the constant mistreatment of his stepbrother and stepmother.

"Your Highness is an honor to be invited to this banquet"
"Duke, old friend it is nice to see him again and I see that he brought his little daughter," said the middle-aged man looking at me. This man, her majesty, is the father of taehyung and the woman next to him is his evil stepmother. I smiled looking at both and started my greeting.
"Glory and bless

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter