One

My boyfriend is a superhero

Hey guys I hope you enjoy this. I'm not 100% sure how I feel about it but and it may only be two chapters. I Think I may have lost my idea plan as it's a little all over. But anyways thanks for subbing and I hope you like it :) 

 

 

The night is covering the sky, it’s clear showing all the stars as a male walks the streets alone. He is tired. A little stressed from work. Life is a little complicated right now. But he is powering through. He may not be living the life he had ever planned but he believes sometimes people are born to be the ones who live to support the unique one. It was date night. And almost every date night ends with him alone. Choi Minho is used to this of course. I mean he shares his lover with the world. After all… Minho is dating a superhero. 

 

Leaning against the railings of the bridge he watches the calm water trickle and reflect the moonlight. But in the distance there is noise and sirens. Black smoke from a fire is slowly making its way into the air. Minho has worry in his heart. But he must be hopeful. His lover will always come back to him. He usually is fast and helps where he can. The superhero is humble and wont take away the jobs that Emergency services do, but helps where he can. Everyone respects him. 

 

Minho slowly makes his way back home as he is tired now. He has work in the morning anyways. And as he looks up he spots the hero flying through the air. He scoffs to himself. ‘You know a lift would be great thanks!’ 

 

A small gust of wind blows at him and a male appears before him. He has black soot on his face and his jacket it buttoned all wrong. His hair is a beautiful mess. He super speedily tries to sort himself out. 

 

‘I thought we could walk hand in hand!’ He protests when completed.

 

Minho reaches into his pocket and pulls out some glasses placing them onto the young looking male after wiping off the soot with a tissue. ‘Fine, but you have to warm me up when we get home!’. 

 

Lee Taemin squints his eyes and Minho suddenly feels warmer, heated vision from his lover is like pulling on warm clothes from the drier. He laughs ‘That wasn’t what I meant silly’. 

 

‘Oh’ The hero grins ‘In that case...want a lift?’

 

He turns around and pats his back. Minho jumps on being held as if he is as light as a feather. Minho clings, tucking his head down so the speed doesn't jolt him. His lover zooms home and enters their house. Minho finds himself thrown onto the bed. Taemin has already stripped himself of clothing ‘Now… how shall I warm you up’. 

 

Minho smiles.

 

 

Minho remembers that day he met Taemin. It’s engraved in his memories. He was 12. His parents were driving down a country road after berry picking as a family. The car had turned down the wrong road. An area with a section of tall trees that blocked the hideous view of a factory building on private land. It had been Minho who spotted the small child on the roadside. He was crying. He had marks on his face and cuts and bruises along his body. 

 

Feeling for the child his parents pulled over and rushed to help him. Minho gave his blanket to wrap him in and remembers the words the child pleaded when they mentioned to call the police to find his family. ‘No No! Don’t...They hurt me. They hurt me and I don't like it!’. 

 

Minho looks over as a man in a white lab coat jacket steps through the bushes and points a taser gun. He calls attention to it as his parents turn. The wounded child is now crying in fear. 

 

‘Step away from that child!’ The boy clings to Minho's mother. He is fearful as the taser gun sparks. ‘Give the child to me. He belongs to the factory. He is dangerous!’. 

 

‘No!’ Minho’s father hides the child. ‘The only person who seems dangerous right now is you! How dare you experiment on an innocent child!’ 

 

The man laughs ‘Of course I can… He is my son!’ He points his taser shooting it at the minho's father. To everyone's surprise the small boy had got in front of him. Taking the shock and he collapses. He screams in pain. Withering from the torture. The man in the lab coat begins to drag the child. The mother gasps hiding her son while Minho’s father gets into his car and pulls out his own gun. He shoots the man in both his legs making him unable to follow. Then grabbing the wounded child he yanks out the taser wires and before anything can be done they escape. 

 

As they arrive at their home Minho watches his parents carry this child inside. His mother starts to wrap his cuts and sore while his father calls someone. The words loudly stating. ‘I would like you to help me adopt a child’.

 

Minho’s parents are rather wealthy so their home land is private. But they are not like most wealthy families. Minho has been brought up to understand that to get well in life you must work hard. They had no house attendants. No gardeners. His father had work partners and lawyers but at home it was family time. Minho attended a public school and actually had chores. He couldn’t have just anything he wanted, he had to earn it. They were good people. Now they had taken the boy under their wing. Minho wasn’t sure what happened to the boy's real father. But his father said he wouldn’t be around for a long time. 

 

Because he was so small and afraid he slept in the mother's arms in need of comfort the first few nights. He slept like he hadn’t in years. And the parents made a promise to keep him hidden and safe. 

 

As days passed the young boy was named. Minho’s mother was cleaning and showing the boy now named Taemin chores he would have to do to earn his keep and live well. She was mopping the kitchen floor when  a small bottle top lid flipped under the Fridge. She mutters to herself getting on her hands and knees. ‘Now this Taemin is the hardest place to clean’. 

 

Suddenly the Fridge raises high and she stumbles back. Taemin has lifted the items like it weighed nothing. He smiles at her. ‘You can clean it now!’ Seeing the shock and maybe even fear Taemin seems to regret showing his abilities. He places it down and starts to cry. The mother warms to him giving him a hug apologising for making him afraid. 

 

‘Taemin sweetie are you very strong?’

 

The boy nods. 

 

‘Is there anything else you can do?’

 

Taemin is quiet before he nods again. ‘Can I tell you?’ The mother takes his hand and leads him to a chair. ‘Okay Taemin anything you tell me is between you and me’. She smiles ‘If you have abilities I will show you how to use them safely’. 

 

The child smiles ‘Okay’. 

 

When Minho returned from school the house was spotless. Taemin and his mother are doing private tutoring together. He needs to catch up to be able to attend school. Minho puts his bag away and shoes and walks over. ‘Mom, did you hire a cleaner?’

 

‘No silly, me and Taemin cleaned the house. He was able to get the highest points, He was so helpful.’

 

Minho back steps to look at the staircase where he knew a cobweb had been dancing for years. It was gone ‘How?’

 

‘Because Taemin is special’. 

 

Minho walks into the kitchen and finds the table covered in buns and cakes. He walks to the fridge and finds it stocked with food and drinks. He walks back into the living room carrying a drink and realises things have been moved around. ‘Where did you find the time!’ He speaks sitting down. 

 

Taemin giggles and the mother shrugs. ‘Oh you know, it was super fun’.

 

Minho turns ‘I’m having a nap’. He rushes upstairs and he hears some more giggling. Minho pushes open his bedroom door and is stunned to find it all re-arranged. In Fact there is a second bed in the room. A bed for Taemin. He turns around and jumps finding Taemin right behind him. 

 

‘Do you like it?’

 

Minho shrugs. ‘ We have four other bedrooms. Why are you in mine?’

 

‘I don't want to sleep alone’. Taemin replies a little hurt. 

 

‘Fine It’s okay…’. Minho responds but points to his bed. ‘Don’t touch my stuff’. 

 

Taemin pouts a little but nods. His mother has finally made it upstairs and grins she passes him a drink. ‘Minho... Taemin is special. He has abilities' 

 

‘What do you mean?’ Minho frowns takes a sup of the hot tea. 

 

Taemin looks to the cup he holds and blows on it. Minho looks to see his drink turn into an ice cube. And his hand became frozen stiff to the cup handle. He tries to shake it off. Taemin then grabs his hand and his eyes squint. Minho feels warmth and he can let go. Before the cup can even hit the floor it vanishes. Minho seems afraid and holds his hand ‘Where is the cup?’

 

‘In the sink’ Taemin smiles. Minho rushes past him and downstairs. But as he reaches the Kitchen Taemin is already there. He jumps back. Minho’s mother catches up ‘He is really strong and fast and he can warm things up and cool things down. He can fly too’. She bounces excitedly.

 

Taemin slowly hovers above the ground but is a little unsteady. He drops and grunts. ‘Needs to work on his flight’ the mother giggles. A loud bang then has all three jump. Minho’s father stands with his jaw hung. 

 

From that day the parents kept Taemin’s secret and trained him to be gifted in every way. Teaching him right from wrong. How they should be used for good and not bad. Minho got jealous at times as they praised everything he did. Like when asked to clean their now shared room. Taemin was done in seconds. Minho had to work at his regular speed. Taemin was the favourite. But Minho found that Taemin did look up to him and always sort his approval. They grew up like brothers. Eventually accepting him as family their relationship became closer.

 

Minho protected Taemin. He was careless at times, and Minho covered for him if he made a mistake. They were playful and would fight... Minho always loses but his competitive side means he shall never give up no matter how long Taemin will sit on him and giggle. Minho helps him hide his secret, even buys him some fake glasses to wear as he finally joins public school. They had been reading a lot of superhero comics and Minho said if he ever chose to be one he needed a disguise. But he finds it special to be the only one to know. 

 

Now like brothers the special child uses his speed skills by stealing Minho’s things for fun. Like hiding his bag or shoes making Minho have to search the whole house. He would take his spoon before he reaches it, or blows on his milk so it is frozen cold. Minho would hate it but then he was reminded of how he found him and he would smile knowing the child was living a better life. As they went though puberty Minho found himself having feeling for the other. But he had to be his brother. He had too... and instead he made it his goal to make sure Taemin who was rather gullible  be the best of the best. Even going out of his way to test his abilities. Taemin realised that he could hear from far distances. Could use his heat vision from levels as was his cool breath from freezing to a light breeze. He could fly. Carry items 100x his weight. His speed was 10x faster than normal. And each gift only made Minho want to protect him more and more. 

 

There was one night when Taemin was attempting his flying skills and after Minho had pushed him outside the window. He began to fall. He hit the ground and brought out an X-ray like vision. He could see the skeleton outlines of people in the living room and and as he works on it he can choose with how far he wants to go, including telling the father he should have the area on his ankle checked out. A very tiny tumor was found early and the family was grateful.  

 

When Taemin was finally an adult Minho’s mother had a gift. It was a suit. And not just any suit. A Burgundy and Black superhero suit. His outfit was black and tight. But his belt was burgundy as was his boots and lines down the sides. She didn’t make it fancy or colourful like the comics. There was no cape but it was clear it would be suitable for flight and in the dark. When Taemin had finally began his superhero life his mother was able to add a symbol of the name the people called him. Ultra Man.

 

~

 

Minho stares at the news. Eyes fixed to the TV awaiting information. He watches the live footage of a public superhero Ultra man and what can only be described as a villain. It doesn't seem to be looking good for the hero and so Minho is extra worried. He feels so helpless. That he cannot protect his lover. His phone rings and he answers. 

 

‘Yes Mom I'm watching… He will be...Yes of course he has to-’. 

 

Suddenly the hero is thrown aside a sparking light catches him. Minho can hear his mother scream on the phone. It’s bad news. The Villain knows the hero’s weakness. Ending the call Minho rushes from the house. He pulls his hood up from his jumper and tightens the strings. The destruction has taken place a few blocks from his apartment. He rushes as fast as he can in the car, and eventually deserting it to run through the crowds. There are screams and people running as light flashes come from one area a scream of toruture echoing. Minho feels his chest tighten. Taemin is hurt.

 

Minho manages to sneak past the barricades of police stone borders and can see Ultra man being electrified by the villain.  With rubble and debris around Minho grabs some of the stone bricks and rushes over throwing the stone towards the weapon.He curses him loudly and by luck it breaks the weapon and the Villain turns on him. His hover boots fly over and he grabs Minho lifting him up high up into the air. Minho grabs onto the Villain but his hands are slipping. 

 

‘Do you know that if I  let go, you shall face death’. The Villain chuckles

 

Though afraid Minho nods. ‘At least when I face it I won't regret my life’. 

 

The man laughs. ‘Goodbye’ Minho tries to hold on but it’s too late as he is let go. He falls fast. He closes his eyes ready to meet the ground, his last memoires on the love of his life. He finds his body suddenly jolted arms around his body, he opens his eyes and finds the hero looking at him. Taemin struggles to hold him and they stagger down. They almost collapse into the grass as Minho’s bottom finds the floor. 

 

‘What were you thinking?’ Taemin whispers. The hero has only a second before he is attacked again. Pain coursing his body as he gets the electric shock from his back. He crumples and screams eyes looking to Minho’s face. 

 

‘Go!’ The hero pleads. 

 

‘Not without you’ Minho responds. 

 

Grabbing some more rubble he throws it at the villain again. By luck once again it hits a button on his arm control, stopping the electricity. Hitting the item as if it will start again the Villain is angry.. Minho runs over grabbing his arm pulling at the mechanical glove. He is punched but the glove comes with him. With no control over his armour the Villain steps back. ‘This isn’t the end Ultra Man I shall come back. And when I do I shall Kill you’. 

 

A net suddenly drops over the villain and clads of men come to collect him. Minho turns back to find Taemin standing up clinging to his aching body. He collapses and gets up again. Minho rushes over handing him over the glove but the hero knocks it aside and hugs Minho tight. 

 

‘Are you crazy!’. He sighs ‘You could have been killed!’ 

 

‘ it up! I was the hero who saved you today’. Minho grins. 

 

The Hero his face. ‘ I will see you at home… before they see your face’. He points the way he should run. Taemin then looks at the police and reporters and gets Minho to go so he can distract them.

 

Making his way back Minho finds the people of the city coming to see the aftermath. Minho has discarded his hoodie and now merges with the crowds. No-one will know it was him. He finds his car and makes his way back home though it seems to take forever as there's many people around. He sees his apartment door open on arrival and steps inside to find his lover Taemin laid on the ground. He groans. Minho closes the apartment door and walks over ‘Let me see’. 

 

Taemin sits up pulling away his shirt. Burns cover him but are slowly healing. He allows Minho to kiss his head. ‘Go and rest’. 

 

‘How did he know my weakness’. He whispers while Minho guides him to their bedroom. ‘Do you think he met my father in jail?’

 

Minho thinks as he helps the male into bed. ‘We shall find out tomorrow’.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I dunno what do you think let me know ChoiGiGi xxx Also thanks for subbing. Ive been so stressed. And it been so long since I wrote anything.