Sandpaper

Unrealizable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Eun Jung’s POV

            Days have passed since Yoona met with her friends, Soyeon, kikwang and specially Jang Woo, the two them get along really well. Yoona is a sweet girl so she doesn’t have any problem befriending her 2 other friends and she don’t mind that, actually she liked it that all of them are getting along really well.

EJ: *sitting while eating her food as the other chatters to each other when suddenly a pair of hands covered her eyes, she calmly puts down the spoon she is holding*

??: *smiles at the other* guess who… *he said right after*

EJ: *after putting the spoon down she lets her hands up and touched the pair of hands that are covering her face and feels it* hmmm….. *she hummed as she smiles she already knew who it was* sandpaper like hands… I only know one person who has this kind of hands… OK TAECYEON! *she said then quickly removes the hands and looks back*

Taecyeon’s POV

            He was away for a few days to visit some relative and now that he is back he quickly went to visit Eun Jung, he found her together with her friends and he got an idea to cover her eyes and make her guess who it was. And she was able to guess it right but to his dismay she said that his hands are rough as sandpaper.

TY: *glares at EJ after saying that his hands are like sandpaper* mwoh?? Sandpaper??!! Did you just say that my hands are just like sandpapers? *he said in disbelief*

EJ: *sticks her tongue out* Merong!!

TY: *sits beside her* yah!! I put lotion to it every day and night so how can it be rough? Huh?!

SY: *smiles, she finds TY funny for admitting that he applies lotion every day and night, who would have thought that with his manly figure he has a feminine side that is skin conscious* you do? *

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter