Chapter 1

Magnetic Moon
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Irene woke up with a pounding headache, however she knew that she’d just have to deal with it. That was how she was feeling a lot recently. That she just has to deal with whatever is happening and hope things will get better in the future. She would hope to be left in peace thinking about how things will plan out, but that’s not the case as her 5:30 am alarm goes off and she’s left to stretch her arm out to the drawers next to her bed and turn it off. Once her alarm is off, Irene puts her palms over her forehead and sighs. She begins to slowly get up without disturbing the person on the other side of the bed, but she’s too late as two firm arms wrap tightly around her waist and pulling her back down onto the bed. 

 

“Uhhh babe I have to get up” Irene whines. Speaking up did nothing as Seulgi repositions them from the spooning position, so that they are facing each other and she tucks Irene’s head on her chest. “Just five more minutes my love” Seulgi insists with her groggy morning voice. Irene breathes out for a second and snuggles further into Seulgi’s chest, just enjoying the warmth radiating from her favourite person. “Five more minutes? Five more minutes and the girls could end up being late today” Irene’s muffled voice is heard as she remains being held between Seulgi’s arms. “Okay okay you win, but my flight leaves tonight and I just want to spend this morning with you” Seulgi coos. “I know babe, but today is their first day back to school and you know they can’t be late on their first day” Irene points out. “I know I know, but I’ll miss you a lot you know.” says Seulgi. “I’ll miss you too. I always miss you. I know you’re nervous because this is a big opportunity for you and your company, but you got this babe, you’ve always got this” Irene encourages. Seulgi is moved by her wife’s words and shifts them so that they are face to face, staring lovingly into each other's eyes. “Awwww what would I do without you my love” Seulgi coos and begins to tickle Irene’s sides while planting kisses all over her face. Seulgi continues to tickle and plant kisses on Irene, which has Irene giggling and pleading for Seulgi to stop. “Ah. ahh babee stop. Seulgi stop I have to get ready” Irene breathes out through her giggling state. Seulgi eventually stops after a few moments and hovers about her wife. Their faces are now inches apart and they are in silence gazing into each other’s eyes while Irene catches her breath. When Irene’s heart rate has slowed down Seulgi leans in for a sweet kiss on Irene’s lips and when Seulgi distances their faces again Irene leans up to capture the lips she’s always craving. They continue to make out on the bed for a few minutes until they break apart for air. They both stare into each others eyes lovingly, both thinking about how much they care for one another and how they wouldn’t want to see anyone like this first thing in the morning. “I love you” Seulgi says while looking down at Irene. “I love you too baby” Irene reponds. Seulgi leans in for another sweet kiss and begins to playfully peck at Irene’s lips, which gets Irene for more contact. When Seulgi’s stop kissing her she continues to look down at her wife’s beautiful face and tucks the loose strands of Irene’s hair behind her ear. “Why do you have such a smug looking face right now?” Irene questions. “Hmmm..what do you mean? I’m just looking at my beautiful wife” Seulgi teases to which Irene bluushes. “Is that so?” Irene teases back while embarrassingly hiding her blush because only compliments from her wife get her this flustered. For everything Seulgi says, she pecks at Irene’s lips “Yep. My beautiful. Gorgeous. Stunning. Loving. Amazing. Smart. Talented wife” and end it with a sweet kiss. “You’re all of those too baby” Irene murmurs in response, still flustered by Seulgi’s sweet actions. “Do you want to have a quickie?” Seulgi suggested while planting kisses on the sides of Irene’s lips and down her jawline, leaving Irene to softly moan at the sensation. Irene continued to moan at Seulgi’s soft touch leaving Seulgi to ask again “hmm my love? What do you say? A quickie to commemorate the first day back?”. Irene let out a deep moan while trying to respond, Seulgi’s touch was addicting and she needed more. “Yes. I need you. But not here, let’s go in the shower so I’m not late for the girls” Irene breathed out while nodding her head. “Okay my love. Whatever you say” Seulgi said while planting one last succulent kiss on Irene’s lips. Seulgi took hold of Irene’s hand and pulled them both up off of the bed, she planted a kiss on Irene’s cheek causing Irene to blush and the two of them giggled while walking into their en suite bathroom. Let’s just say that Irene hasn’t gotten dressed and done her makeup that fast in a while.

 

It was now 6:30 am which meant that Seulgi and Irene’s two eldest daughters should soon be waking up. Irene was touching up her hair when she turned around to face Seulgi “Seulgi babe can you go and wake up the girls if they’re not already up? I’ll wake up Yeri a bit later”. “Sure my love” Seulgi replied and began to leave the room, but not before giving Irene a sweet kiss on her cheek. Irene was left staring at the mirror in front with a wide smile because she is just so in love with her wife, she feels as if she can conquer anything with Seulgi by her side. They have been married for about 10 years but have known each other for way longer and have three beautiful daughters that are absolutely amazing human beings in their parents eyes. There’s Seungwan who also goes by Wendy, she is their first baby and is thirteen years old. Then there’s Sooyoung who prefers to be called Joy, she’s nine years old. Lastly, there’s their littlest baby Yerim, she’s five. Irene sat staring in the mirror thinking about how lucky she is to have three angels. She’s always admiring how different they each are and how they bring nothing but happiness to her. Irene loves her family and she wouldn’t want to change anything.

 

Seulgi stood in the hallway debating on which one of her daughters she should wake up and annoy first. ‘Wendy is pretty responsible and is probably already up. Joy on the other hand...ugh this gremlin is so difficult and will likely refuse to go back again’ Seulgi though. She thought she’d save her wife the trouble and stress of dealing with Joy and went to open Joy’s door. Seulgi pulled the covers down from Joy and shook her lightly, gently telling her to wake up. However Joy being Joy didn’t budge so Seulgi had to go with plan B. “YAH! Joy wake up now” Seulgi said loudly hoping it would get her daughter to budge, but Joy just whined telling her mum to stop. “Go away momma. Please, I don’t want to go. I want to stay sleeping momma” Joy said. Seulgi didn’t want to do this, as she knows Irene will get onto her like usual, but if it’s the only way to get Joy out of bed “Yah! Kang Sooyoung if you don’t get up now I won’t give you that £30 to buy points on that game you love so much”. Once Seulgi said that Joy jumped right out her bed with a pout “noooo noooo. Momma you can’t do that, if you don’t buy it then I won’t get it at all because mummy doesn’t like when I spend money on games. So pretty pleaseee don’t do that” Joy ranted with a frown. Seulgi chuckled at her daughters antics and with a raised eyebrow said “well you better get out of bed and get ready for school before I have to call your mother” and with that Joy flew out of bed and headed for her morning shower. With Joy sorted out Seulgi made her way to her eldest daughters bedroom to find her up and nearly ready. “Morning sweetpea, I see you’re prepared for school this morning” Seulgi cooed. “Morning momma and yes I can’t wait to see all of my friends today” Wendy said with a smile. “That’s good to hear sweetpea. I’ll see you downstairs when you’re ready then okay?” Seulgi said and Wendy just responded with a small hum and nod of her head, while Seulgi walked out of the room.

 

Seulgi made her way downstairs to see Irene walking up and down the kitchen. She took a few moments just to admire her wife. Seulgi couldn’t believe how lucky she was to marry such an extraordinary woman. Seulgi admired everything about Irene, especially how strong she was. Seulgi believed that Irene was the strongest woman she ever met and she felt as if she didn’t appreciate Irene enough, Seulgi wishes she could give Irene the world. After admiring her wife from afar, Seulgi moved her way into the kitchen with a smile on her face. “Hey do you need any help my love?” Seulgi said while back hugging her wife, who was putting something away in one of the top cupboards. Irene turned around so that she was facing Seulgi and wrapped her arms around her neck and leaned in to peck Seulgi’s lips. “Hmm not really. Just keep an eye on the food heating up while I go and sort get Yeri dressed” Irene softly said to Seulgi while planting a sweet kiss on her wifes lips. “Okay that’s no problem. Did I ever tell you that you’re the hottest mother out there” Seulgi said seductively, wrapping her arms tighter around Irene’s waist and leaned in for a small peck. “Yes you have. You tell me that all the time” Irene said nonchalantly while shyly trying to hide her blushing cheeks. Seulgi never fails to make Irene feel like a queen and that’s just one of the many things she loves about her. ”Hmm, I do. That’s only because it’s true though” Seulgi replied planting kisses on the side of Irene’s mouth. Irene chuckled shyly “you’re such a sweet talker aren’t you?”. “Only for you my love” Seulgi replied proudly. Seulgi leaned in to kiss Irene and they were making out in the kitchen for a few moments until they were disturbed by a loud “ewww gross, we have food in there!” from their eldest daughter Wendy. Irene and Seulgi immediately pulled apart chuckling at their daughters words. “I’m just telling your mother how much I love her” Seulgi said in which she received a small punch on her side from Irene and a disgusted face from Irene. “You can do that, just not in front of my eyes” Wendy replied. “Don’t say that. You’re lucky to have parents who love each other so much, not many have that you know?” Seulgi said while grabbing onto Irene tighter and giving her a big smooch on her lips. “YAH!” Irene pulled herself away after getting caught off guard, Seulgi just chuckled in response with a smug face. “Wannie sweetie can you set the table up after you finish getting ready please?” Irene turned to ask her daughter. “Okay mum, do you want the really fancy plates out or the normal ones?” Wendy replied. “The normal ones on the first shelf will be okay. Thank you sweetie” said Irene. Irene turned back to Seulgi and said to Seulgi sweetly “I’m going to get Yeri up and ready now, make sure Wannie and Sooyoungie are hmm” and gave her one last peck on the lips. Seulgi just replied with a hum while Irene walked away to help their youngest daughter out.

 

Irene walked into Yeri’s humble abode and took a moment to breathe. Yeri was still asleep and she didn’t want to wake her up right away. Irene was feeling very stressed. Her mother is ill, which means she’s in two kinds of seeing her again. Her older sister Tiffany tried to encourage Irene but they all knew that would take work. Irene was confused, scared and worried. She didn’t want her problems to affect her children and she definitely wasn’t ready to tell Seulgi. She knew Seulgi would be supportive of whatever decision she made, but was scared and didn’t know why. Irene shook her head as she wanted to get rid of those thoughts and focus on her children for now and so she went to wake up Yeri. When Irene shook Yeri awake she lifted her up into her arms and took her to the bathroom to shower. Once Yeri was out of the shower she dried her hair, brushed her teeth and took her back in her bedroom to get dressed. “Mummy Is today I go to school right?” Yeri asked Irene with her adorable voice. “Yes pumpkin are excited to be up a year?” Irene cooed. “Yes! I can’t wait to play” Yeri beamed. Irene pecked her and awed at the bright smile on her daughters face. “Mummy is momma coming with us today too?” Yeri asked filled with hope. “We will have to ask momma now won’t we hmm?” Irene said while trying to make her daughter feel better about Seulgi’s work schedule. Irene continued to get Yeri dressed and she packed Yeri’s school bag while Yeri sat on the carpet playing with her toys. Irene loved the little girl Yeri was growing into, she found it fascinating watching each of her daughters express themselves and understand who they are. Yeri’s room was covered in an under the sea wallpaper. Her daughter had picked up an interest in the ocean and so her wall is covered in different coloured fish, while the rest of her room is filled with blue and green things. Wendy’s room was a typical teenage girls room with aesthetic colours, fairy lights and Polaroid pictures up on the wall. I guess you could say she really had that tumblr girl mood going on. Joy on the other hand was really into basketball and dogs, half of her bedroom belonged to her pet dog Haetnim who she strongly adored. Joy’s colour scheme was a mix of yellows and browns just like her favourite basketball team called SM Hawks. Irene and Seulgi strongly supported their daughters in whatever they did...of course stuff within reason.

 

“Okay pumpkin, time for breakfast” Irene said after putting on Yeri’s socks. “Yes mummy I’m hungry” Yeri said with a pout while rubbing her stomach. “Okay let’s get you fed then” Irene said while holding onto Yeri’s small hands and leading her downstairs.When Irene and Yeri got downstairs, Seulgi, Joy and Wendy we’re placing breakfast on the table. “Angel get that Apple and orange juice out of the fridge please” Seulgi said

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter