Exorcism?

Hauntings

Chapter 10

 

Exorcism?


“Hmm…” Taeyeon hummed as she tapped her fan to her lips. This was an interesting situation to be in.

Yoohyeon was restrained to a stretcher as she smirked and blew kisses to her. She soon raised a brow as she looked at Siyeon. How the hell did they encounter a ghost AND get one of them possessed at the same time? And why were they covered in kiss marks? Well, she already knew that answer. It must not have been easy restraining a ghost.

“Ok, so who let the idiot one get possessed by a ghost?” Taeyeon asked as everyone groaned.

Everyone was gathered in Minji’s room as they eagerly listened to Taeyeon. The only person missing was Handong. She was in a meeting, and they weren’t very eager to tell her that Yoohyeon was possessed yet. She was the one that was closest to her, after all.

“She was trying to be helpful and ended up getting possessed…I didn’t know it could happen, or I wouldn’t have let her get close to her…” Siyeon said as Taeyeon let out a surprised laugh.

“Of course it could happen! What do you think the movie The Exorcist was about? The girl got possessed and went all ‘BLEAH!!!’ and shot pea soup everywhere? Why didn’t you have the tiny one with you? She could have just reflected Ms. here, and we wouldn’t be in this predicament!” Taeyeon said as Siyeon’s head fell. She didn’t think of that.

“Hey! I’m not some weapon!” Bora shrieked as Taeyeon winced and covered her ears.

“Well, what now?” Siyeon asked as the ghost in Yoohyeon’s body her lips at Taeyeon.

“So is Yoohyeon gone until the ghost is gone?” Dami asked as Taeyeon shook her head.

“No. just like a human, a ghost will have to sleep while possessing someone. So, when this ghost falls asleep, Yoohyeon will wake up. Once the ghost wakes up, though, she takes back over,” Taeyeon said as everyone groaned.

“What is it like for Yoohyeon? Is she suffering?” Minji asked as Taeyeon shook her head.

“No, it's like she's dreaming. She will wake up and feel like it's all a dream,” Taeyeon said as Minji sighed in relief. She didn’t want her friend to be in pain or suffering.

“So, how do we get her out?”  Dami asked as Yoohyeon smirked.

“Oh, I will tell you how to get me out. How about using those slender fingers on me…” the ghost said as she winked at Dami. The girl went silent as Gahyeon turned a vivid shade of red. Dami’s fingers are hers and hers alone.

“Oh, I don’t ing think so!” Gahyeon accidentally blurted out as everyone looked at her in shock.

Siyeon wasn’t surprised because she had seen the two together. However, everyone else was shook, including Dami. The girl's face was a cute shade of pink as she quickly stepped behind Gahyeon to stop people from looking at her.

“Well…ok. Anyway, I suggest an exorcism,” Taeyeon said as she looked at the ghost. “I was actually doing an exorcism when you called and came right over. You know that my services aren’t cheap right?” she said to Siyeon as everyone looked at her in shock.

“Shouldn’t you go back and finish first?!” Bora shouted as Taeyeon laughed.

“No. I told the boy's parents that he's not possessed. He's just a little . But they still wanted to do it ‘just in case,’ and they were paying a hefty price, so I didn’t mind. But if they refuse to pay me, guess who is covering that AND paying me for this…” Taeyeon said as everyone groaned louder. They were afraid to ask just how much that family was paying her.

“Will it work? Will it be gone if we do it?” Gahyeon asked as Taeyeon shook her head.

“No. exorcisms work well on demons. On ghosts, it just weakens them. It gives us an easier chance to remove her, but the easiest way to get her out is to go and help her move on. In this case, though, that would mean . She’s a ghost after all. Anyone up for it?” Taeyeon asked as everyone looked at her with wide eyes.

“No way!” Dami said as Taeyeon looked to Gahyeon. The younger girl had the same reaction when Taeyeon’s eyes went to Dami as well. The new couple was not going to go for that.

“What about you?” Taeyeon asked Bora as the tiny girl yipped.

“Oh, no! That’s a ghost! I’m terrified of ghosts!” Bora said as she hid out of eyesight behind Dami.

“And you?” Taeyeon asked Siyeon as the nurse shook her head adamantly. She loved Minji and didn’t want to be with anyone else but her. There had to be another way to free Yoohyeon from this ghost, right?

“Why do I have to do Yoohyeon? I don’t want to…” Siyeon said softly as she stepped closer to Minji’s bed subconsciously.

“Excuse me? Do what? Who’s doing whom?” Handong asked as everyone jumped. She wasn’t expected to finish her meeting for another fifteen minutes.

“What the hell is going on here, and why is Yoohyeon in restraints and blowing kisses at everyone?” Handong asked as Siyeon winced.

“Well…she was trying to be helpful and got possessed by a ghost…” Siyeon said softly. She was standing beside Minji’s bed, and when Handong startled her, Minji carefully took the nurse's hand in her own.

Siyeon squeezed her hand appreciatively as she prepared for the lecture that would soon happen when Handong instead stood there frozen. Her mind was slowly comprehending it, and once it did, the doctor's eyes went dark with anger.

“You let my girlfriend get possessed by some ghost!?” Handong shouted as everyone, but Minji’s jaws dropped. Siyeon looked at Minji for confirmation. The girl nodded as Siyeon looked back at Handong in shock.

“Wait, you two are dating?” Bora asked in shock. No one had seemed to figure it out yet.

“Of course! Why do you think she's always with me? Why do you think she always has hickeys and bite marks all over her neck?!” Handong asked as everyone stood there silently.

“Well, I just thought that she was having some one-night stands…” Dami said as Gahyeon snorted and nodded.

“Me too,” Bora said as Handong looked to Minji.

“See? I told you so. No one knew that you two were dating. It's like everyone suddenly has something to do every time you two do something that would give it away!” Minji said as Handong briefly pouted.

“Wait, back to Yoohyeon! How do we get this out of her?” Handong asked as the ghost withdrew in shock.

“Excuse me?” the ghost said in shock. “I am not a ! I’m just ! How would you like dying a ! And you die on the way to finally get some too!” the ghost said as she huffed.

“Sorry. So how do we get this witch out of her?” Handong asked as the ghost huffed again.

“Well, we were talking about an exorcism to weaken her then helping her fulfill her purpose for lingering. But that requires . No one seems up for it, though,” Taeyeon said with a lazy shrug. She was starting to get bored.

“No one is doing my girlfriend but me!” Handong said possessively as several of the girls blushed.

“Well, that’s hot and all, but how else do you plan to get the ghost out of your girlfriend, genius?” Taeyeon asked as Handong glared at her.

The others had never seen Handong truly serious before, and seeing her steely gaze, they suddenly felt extremely nervous. Handong was clearly someone not to be messed with. Her glare didn’t seem to fluster the shaman at all, though.

“Hmm? Well? Any ideas?” Taeyeon asked as Handong growled. She had no ideas, and Taeyeon knew it.

“Fine! I will just do it!” Handong said as the ghost moaned happily.

“Oh, yes! Hot doctor mommy will be my first!” the ghost said as everyone froze.

“Mommy?” Bora asked as the ghost laughed.

“I know names from this girl's memory and a brief description of how she views everyone. The hot doctor's name is ‘mommy’ in her head,” the ghost said as Handong turned a vivid shade of pink. She didn’t know that Yoohyeon had a mommy kink, so it even caught the doctor by surprise.

“Um…moving on,” Minji said as she watched her friend become flustered. Clearly, she was imagining Yoohyeon calling her that at a rather spicy moment judging on how the doctor couldn’t seem to function.

“Right…anyway…we need to do an exorcism to weaken her and get her out of your mommy kink girlfriend,” Taeyeon said, completely KOing the doctor once more.

“Now, why did you have to do that? You know it was going to fluster her…” Minji said with a groan. Taeyeon laughed as she looked at her.

“I know. That’s why I did it,” she said matter-of-factly as she looked at the injured girl.

“But wouldn’t that be cheating?” Gahyeon asked as everyone looked at her quizzically.

“Cheating?” Siyeon asked as Gahyeon nodded.

“Well, technically, it might be Yoohyeon’s body, but she wouldn’t be…doing it with Yoohyeon. Instead, it would be with this ghost, right?” Gahyeon asked as everyone winced. Gahyeon made a good point.

“…now what?” Handong asked now that she had recovered.

“Maybe we should ask Yoohyeon her thoughts when the ghost finally rests?” Bora asked as Handong looked at her in confusion. They quickly explained, and soon the doctor was nodding.

“Alright. We will keep her in here with you, and once the ghost falls asleep and Yoohyeon wakes up, call us,” Handong said as Minji nodded. They definitely needed to get back to their floor. Luckily, they had some staff filling in from other floors, but they didn’t want to leave them alone for too long.

“Ok. Just try not to stress…” Minji said as Handong’s shoulders drooped. She knew that her friend was going through a lot.

“Oh, and one more thing, ghost…” Handong said with a threatening tone.

“My name is Soojin!” the ghost huffed as Handong cut her off.

“I don’t care what your name is. We can always keep Yoohyeon strapped to this bed away from any touches, so if Yoohyeon isn’t ok with this idea, you will still be a , do you understand?” Handong said as the ghost gasped. That was not what she was hoping to hear.

“Mean…” she whispered as Handong rolled her eyes.

“No more words from you, or you will be locked in the psychiatric ward and be isolated from human contact,” Handong said as the ghost went silent. She was enjoying talking to people again and didn’t want to lose that so soon.

“Minji, call me when this one falls asleep, and my baby wakes up. Alright?” Handong asked as Minji nodded.

“Of course! Now I think you should head back to your floor before you get in trouble,” Minji said as Bora laughed.

“Can't get in trouble if the manager is with you,” Bora said with a smirk as Minji shook her head and laughed.

“Well, then I guess my services are not needed at the moment. I will walk around and see if I can find some dangerous ghosts while I wait,” Taeyeon said as she wandered out of the room. Siyeon looked worriedly at Minji and at the door as she debated really leaving.

“You sure that you are ok being left in the room with a ghost?” Siyeon asked as Minji nodded. Their hands were still tightly locked together, and neither of them wanted to let go.

“Yes. I will be fine. Honestly,” Minji said as she saw Siyeon’s brow furrow in worry.

“Alright…” Siyeon said softly as Minji grinned. The slight pout on her face was adorable as she looked at Minji with puppy eyes.

The girls made their way back to the floor and tried to finish out their shift. There was no way to know just how long it would take for the ghost to fall asleep, but meanwhile, Minji was getting to know the ghost before her.

“So…you mentioned your name before? What was it?” Minji asked as the girl tried to look at her from the stretcher.

“Soojin,” The girl said as she pouted. She was struggling to free herself from the restraints, but it wasn’t going as planned.

“Well, Soojin, what happened to you? Why are you here?” Minji asked as the girl sighed.

“I was on my way to a date. It was supposed to be my first time. But I got into an accident on the way there…” she said as Minji nodded.

“Well, did you like this person that you were going to meet?” Minji asked as Soojin sighed.

“Yes. She was the most popular girl in school. I always had a crush on her, but it never led to anything. But once in college, she started to notice me. I’m naturally shy. Or at least I was, so it was a big deal. She seemed incredibly interested in me. We were dating for a while. She was taking things slow because she didn’t want to pressure me. But she had some big event planned for our 100 day anniversary. I made sure to look good but, on the way there…I died…she must have thought that I stood her up…” Soojin said as she looked down.

Before she died, she was just a shy girl who wore clothes that wouldn’t make her stand out. The only one who saw her for herself was Soyeon. She was the one person that Soojin felt happiest with, and she was taken from her in an instant.

“I’m sorry…how long ago did you die? Would you like me to look her up for you?” Minji asked as Soojin looked up pleadingly at her, which was weird because she was in Yoohyeon’s body. She would sometimes forget that it wasn’t her friend that she was talking to.

“I don’t know how long. A couple of years, maybe? Time isn’t the same after death…and I don’t know how I would like that. What if she moved on already?” Soojin asked as Minji nodded. They sat there in silence for several hours when finally, Soojin drifted off to sleep. It was perfect timing because it was the end of the girl's shifts.

Minji held her breath as she watched her friend, but when Yoohyeon looked up with a sleepy and confused look, Minji knew that it was indeed Yoohyeon.

“Oh, thank god you are awake! One second. I will call the others!” Minji said as Yoohyeon discovered that she was tied to the bed.

“What the happened?!” Yoohyeon shouted in shock at her wrists.

“Long story. Let's wait for the others, ok?” Minji asked as Yoohyeon nodded and pouted. She was so confused.

Handong rushed into the room and sighed in relief as Yoohyeon looked up at her with her confused expression. She ran over to her and hugged her as she swore in Chinese.

“Don’t ever get in the way of another ghost again!” Handong shouted as she clung to her girlfriend and kissed her.

“Wow. I guess they really ARE dating!” Bora said as she Siyeon and the others filed into the room.

“How are you doing?” Gahyeon asked as Yoohyeon continued to pout.

“What happened? The last thing I remember was talking with the ghost…” Yoohyeon said as Handong slapped her shoulder lightly and hugged her once more. She didn’t want the others to know that she was close to tears, but the panicked look on Yoohyeon’s face as she looked into Handong’s eyes said it all.

“What's wrong?” Yoohyeon asked softly as she struggled against the restraints. She wanted nothing more than to hug her crying girlfriend.

“So stupid…you got possessed…” Handong said softly as Yoohyeon looked up at the others for clarification. Clearly, Handong wasn’t the best choice to explain everything.

“Wait…a ghost possessed me? How do I get her out?” Yoohyeon asked as Taeyeon wandered back into the room.

“Well, we can do an exorcism, but that will only weaken her. She still needs to resolve her reason for staying behind. That means ,” Taeyeon said with a shrug.

“Wait. So, all I have to do is have ? Thank god it's so easy! Get to it!” Yoohyeon said to Handong as her girlfriend looked back at her in shock.

“Yooh. You won't be the one I’m sleeping with. It will be the ghost…” Handong said as Yoohyeon thought for a second.

“Well, just think of it like another ! Like the one we had last week?” Yoohyeon said as everyone looked at the couple in shock, including Minji.

“Baby…it's not like you will be there or feel anything…” Handong said as Yoohyeon smiled.

“Baby, it's alright. And it will be my body, so I think I’m included in there somewhere, right?” Yoohyeon said jokingly as Handong rolled her eyes.

“You can be so annoying sometimes,” Handong said as she hugged her once more.

“You don’t feel like I would be cheating on you?” Handong asked as Yoohyeon shook her head.

“No. I offered to help her. Remember. It's kind of my own fault, and I feel bad for her. Just promise to take extra care of me after. Ok? I mean ,” Yoohyeon said as Handong rolled her eyes.

“Yes. I understood, baby,” Handong said as the others didn’t know if they should be shocked or laugh.

“Alright. So, are you going to get the exorcism? If so, I will need to call my girlfriend to get me my supplies. Oh, and remember it won't be cheap,” Taeyeon said as Handong sighed and nodded.

“Fine…now where will we do this, and how will we get Yoohyeon out of the hospital without untying her? All we need is for her to wake up and escape with my girlfriend's body…” Handong said as Siyeon and the others thought carefully.

“Well, what if you tie her to a wheelchair and wheel her out?” Taeyeon asked as everyone looked at her in surprise before quickly scrambling to get the supplies.

“Well, that solves how to get her out but where?” Handong asked as she thought carefully.

“What about our place?” Minji asked as Handong and Taeyeon shook their heads.

“No, it can kinda get messy. It's best not to be in a place you care about,” Taeyeon said as Handong looked at her questioningly. Just what did an exorcism entail?

“Oh! I know just the perfect place! Let's rent a hotel. Honeymoon Suite, and it will help set the mood!” Taeyeon suggested as Handong rolled her eyes.

“What? They have their own cleaning crew! You want to clean up after?” Taeyeon asked as Handong growled and caved.

“Great…I guess we are going to do an exorcism in a hotel…” Handong said as she shook her head.

“I got a wheelchair!” Bora shouted as the others came in with their own wheelchairs.

“Um…I think I only need one…” Yoohyeon said as everyone looked at each other.

“I don’t know. One of us might get hurt getting you into the chair,” Dami joked as she wheeled the wheelchair away. Unlike what Dami had said. They managed to get Yoohyeon into the wheelchair and restrained just in time as Soojin woke from her nap.

“Woah! Why am I in this chair?” Soojin asked as Handong scowled.

“We are going to get you out of my girlfriend…” Handong said with a growl as Soojin’s eyes lit up.

“Do you mean…” Soojin asked with a cute expression.

“Just know I’m not going to enjoy this…” Handong said with a growl as she grabbed the wheelchair and covered her with a sheet. She didn’t know how to explain the restraints, so the best idea would be to cover them. Handong sighed and shook her head at the ridiculousness as she wheeled her down the hallway.

‘This better work or a certain shaman will know what true pain is…’ Handong thought as she wheeled Soojin to the parking garage.