Prolouge

Choose Me? {Jenlisa Fanfic}

     "Jennie! Baby the car's ready!" I called from the garage I sighed getting into the drivers seat.I looked at myself through the car's rear-view window "Get your together Manoban.It's only a visit to your girlfriends parents house," I cracked a weak smile.I huffed,"Ah , I'm doomed". 

     Jennie came running down from upstairs,rushing into the passenger seat,"Hey baby," she gave me a peck on my cheek.She pulled away observing my face.She frowned,"What's wrong Lisa? Is it too soon for you to meet my parents? I knew this was a bad ide-".

    I kissed her to make her stop freaking out. "No it's not too soon, Nini." I leaned back in my seat."Just tired," I sighed. She nodded her head. 

   "I don't know about this job Lisa," she leaned her head on my shoulder,"You always come back like you've come from the dead. Literally, you come with red stains on your shirt." My breath hitched. She dosen't need to know what I do for a living. No one needs to. "And yet you tell me it's just straberry jam". She faced me with those dark cat eyes,"When I know that you keep hurting yourself at work,"she pouted,"It must be awful for what they make you do over there". She caressed my jaw.

    I sighed,"It's noting really, Jennie," I held her hand on my cheek,"Work just makes people like that,"I smiled,"Minus the strawberry jam," I winked.She gave me that gummy smile loved."Now come on, we got two Kim's who are waiting for us". I gave her a peck on the lips before pressing the pedal.