You're My Rainbow

You're My Rainbow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

“What’s your favorite color?” Irene asked as she looked at her pouch of highlighters, wondering which one to use for their biology notes. 

 

“Blue,” Wendy replied. 

 

“Oh cool, mines purple,” Irene said, taking out a baby blue highlighter to start taking notes. 

 

What began as a partnership for the class turned into a partnership for life when Irene confessed her feelings at the end of the term.

Wendy shyly said yes and the two had gone on many dates, at least once a week, in the two years they had been dating. 

 

On their first date to the bowling alley, Irene wore a blue gingham crop top and aquamarine earrings.

Wendy thought she looked adorable.

 

For their second date, Irene took wendy to an aquarium, wearing a royal blue mini dress with white and navy lined Adidas sneakers.

Wendy couldn’t stop smiling as she never let go of her hand throughout the entire exhibit. 

 

The first time Irene slept over, she had turquoise pajamas and a light blue headband to pull back her hair when washing her face.

Wendy gave her a back hug and smiled at her through the mirror as they stood in her tiny bathroom. 

 

When they had for the first time, Irene took off her clothes to reveal a silky set of sapphire lingerie, stunning Wendy in her tracks as she couldn’t believe such beauty had decided to be with her out of all people. 

 

It took wendy a while to catch on, and when she did she couldn’t figure out if it had all been coincidence or if it really was planned. But she still decided to ask. 

 

“Why do you always wear blue?”

 

“Because I love you an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter