Long Time No See

Long Time No See
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“When I see you, you don’t even want to know what I’d do to you,” Mina said boldly over the phone, making herself blush at her own boldness.

She was never one to be so upfront and honest about her desires, but something about her long-distance girlfriend Chaeyoung brought out that primal spark in her. 

 

“Oh really? And what is that?” Chaeyoung said, twirling a strand of hair in between her fingers as she held the phone to the side of her head, cooking dinner for one. 

 

Is was new year’s eve and the younger girl had whined about how much she could be her girlfriend’s new years kiss.

So the older girl was trying to make it up to her with a little bit of naughty convo over the phone. 

 

What Chaeyoung didn’t know, is the reason they were just talking and not face timing, is because she was at the airport, about to board a flight to see her girlfriend in person for the first time.

The young was too immersed in the roleplay that she didn’t even notice all the background noise. 

 

“I’ll eat you up,” Mina said in Korean, thankful that very few if any of her fellow Japanese citizens could understand what she was saying. 

 

Mina found Chaeyoung through the latter’s dance cover on youtube of her favorite K-pop artist.

She messaged her on twitter and the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter