Forever Love

Forever Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

One day on the playground, two little girls began chasing each other around.

They were in different classes, different grades even, different ethnicities and wore completely different clothes.

But for some reason, they felt drawn to each other.

At the time, Amber was an inch taller than Krystal and had a little less baby fat, making her more aerodynamic.

The older girl caught up to the younger one, accidentally making her trip and fall into the sand.

Before the younger girl could start crying, Amber took her in her arms and held her like she was a fragile porcelain doll.

Krystal up her tears and rested her head in the crook of Amber’s neck. 

 

In middle school when a boy confessed his feeling to Krystal on valentine's day, Amber did her best to scare him off.

When he made up a rumor that Krystal gave him a after school, she let Krystal cry her tears out on her favorite jersey.

The younger girl let the waterworks flow until she had no more tears left, simply resulting in her resting her head in the crook of Amber’s neck. 

 

On Krystal’s last day of high school, she revealed to Amber that she got into the same university, meaning they would continue to see each other for at least another three years.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter