Special Letter

LOVE IS...

It was an average day for Y/N and she had just finished with her classes at college. She walked into the small apartment building and checked the mailbox like any other day. As Y/N entered her key in the mailbox, she saw a pink and purple envelope falling out and she thought it was one of those scam mails, but indeed she was wrong. On the front of the envelope stated the words AKB48 and Special Pass. She slowly opened it while her heart was pumping with excitement. As Y/N read through the letter, she felt so nervous and on the letter stated, "You have been selected as the winner of the first international AKB48 special event and you have been provided a plane ticket with a backstage pass. Please respond to the phone number on the bottom of the letter to confirm. Thank you." She thought that someone may have been scamming her, but she looked in the envelope to see a plane ticket to Japan and a backstage pass for the AKB48 concert that's supposed to take place next week. It was a concert held in the famous and popular AKB Theatre, the theatre that she had always wanted to go to since she was young. Y/N didn't think of this as a problem since she had her Spring Break starting today and as soon as she finished reading, she pumped her fist to the air and gave an excited yell. The stress that she had accumulated for the day had flew straight out of her head and it was the best day of her life if she were to be honest. She went into the apartment room she lived in with her parents and told them of what happened. They congratulated her for her achievement and of course they let her go since they knew she loved the group since childhood. Y/N thought that it couldn't get any better than this as she called the phone number on the letter earlier and confirmed that she had received the letter and the items provided. She packed all of her clothes and necessities in her luggage and closed it with a huge force since it was resisting. She smiled and wiped off the imaginary sweat on her forehead. Tomorrow was the day that Y/N would head to the airport and finally go to the country that she's always dreamed of.