γ€€ γ€€ γ€€πŸ΅οΈγ€€ γ€€/ γ€€ γ€€CONTRACT.

γ€€ γ€€ γ€€μ•„μ΄λ¦¬μŠ€ γ€€ γ€€/ γ€€ γ€€open!
Β Β Β 
believe again
taken
fc: minatozaki sana
talent twins: jiu (dreamcatcher)
love intersts: yeri (red velvet)

Β 
general
for a general overview, this story will focus on five girls, all members of a girl group called iris that debuted in 2015 to success before an untimely hiatus from their company at the peak of their success, only for them to be called for a comeback two years later after almost radio silence from them. the story will generally take place from 2019 onwards focusing on their comeback but will feature highlights from their debut year until now.Β 
age range + fcs
the girls in the group debuted fairly young, so i'm going to set the age range as 1995 - 2000 for the non-maknae members and 2000-2001 for the maknae. if you choose for your character to be on the younger side of the age range please use discretion when handling any darker themes if you include them in your application - and also be sure to highlight how being so young and in the group affected them.

for fcs anyone is allowed, but please make sure that they fit with the age of your character. it would be preferable if no one born in 2002 or after was used.Β 
idol life + group hiatus
for a general overview, these girls were worked very hard when they were still active and were the obvious moneymaker for their company. they were very active on reality shows and were having pretty consistent comebacks/tours, think around to the standard that twice are worked. this took a pretty big toll on the girls as it would have anyone because of how much they were doing.

before they joined the group, the girls didn't have to train for too long, i'd say a minimum of a few months for training time because the small company didn't have the options for variety when it came to picking the members.

after their (poorly managed) comeback with bad boy, the group started recieving less attention from management as they went to debut their boy group, who is less successful but now their company focus. the girls started to do their own thing and pretty much could do what they want. some options (position locked) are overseas promotions (japan, china), acting, solos, variety positions, just laying low and enjoying life. domestic solos are only available to some positons but you're pretty much free to decide on the discography of their solos; and make sure that it matches your position. solo work in music is allowed in japan/china even for those without domestic solos - also make any promotions/activities make sense, you're not doing 1000 things a year.
love interests
Love interests are completely optional! you're free to have your character be of any uality and have a love interest of any gender. if you highlight your character and their love interest were interacting while they were underage - the limit is two years. you're allowed to have two love interests if you would like, think like a primary and secondary love interest to add some dyanmic to it or just if you can't pick.