first meeting

Gyuwoo marriage life

~~~~~~4 years ago~~~~~

 

 

"Hyunie!!!!!!!! wakeup now you already late for your class... what did you do last night??? I told you to stop playing with a game if you have an early class. You never listen to me, Hyun...  Aishhh I will told your hyung for your bad action hyunie." With a big sigh, Mrs. Nam kept complaining while namu still beautifully sleeping as nothing happen.  " Namu when you while being mature, take care of your own life, I will not always with you hyunie soon or later I will follow your appa... Maybe it's my fault too, I too babying him so he cant be independent, he depends on me so much I don't even know if he has friends or not.... to who I can trust my son after this?? "  

 

Mrs. Nam pov

 

Suddenly I remember the accident happen 10 years ago. the darkest day for my life. The day that i thought I already lose myself, the day that I hope I could forget It forever. If I could have a wish I would wish for that day again. 

 

    10  years ago

 

" Honey, what you doing?? " my husband said to me and I'm just smiling look at him, then he kisses me on my cheek. 

 

"Nothing yeobo, I'm just packing some food for your son and for this tummy" then I touched his tummy and pinch it a little bit and I can hear his screaming for pain. 

"You don't need to do this honey we will just eat outside I promise him to take him to his favorite chicken already after we play, beside sure he will sulk if he sees this hahaha. You know that kid always find a way to have fast food, that why he doesn't have a good body shape like his hyung"

 

"Stop talk and about my baby, that because you kept bring him to fast food restaurant, by the way where your sons?? did they already get down? Boohyun needs to go to school at 9 am." 

 

All my babies are not here yet, I am sure Hyun still sleeps but when I enter their room woohyun already ready and I can see him so happy. He really can't hide his feeling when he happy he will show it when he sad he will show it. Looking at his happy face always made me calm like all the world is just for me. I know he have wait for this like forever since he appa and also me always busy with our work so we cant spend our time with little woohyun. It always brakes my heart to see him thirsty for our time but we need to work for his well being.

 

"wahhhh, my baby can wake up by himself already even he can dress up well now, let me look at your face..... how come this face is my baby why so cute beutiful .. my baby so big already he dont need me anymore..... omma is sad hyunie...................... " I pretend to look sad ... I cant hold my laugh because he almost crying right now annnnnnnddddd he cryyy. "Baby stop crying omma only joking, omma is so proud of you because you is big boy now like your hyung, speaking about your hyung where he is??? He late now omma also have meeting at 9 morning."

 

"I here omma, already done packing and i just put my luggage at your car. Can you sent me later omma? " he said to me..........  

 

"of course my biggest baby now let go to the kitchen we need to eat our breakfast because this little baby wanna having fun with his appa and leaving us Boohyun. Poor us right, he didn't want to spend his time with us.. it okay boo later when i have free time let spend time together and left him alone hahahaha" I teasing him again, I love to since he easily sulking and he face is so cute if he pouts. 

 

Then we having our breakfast together happily. It a rare time actually because I and my husband usually having our breakfast at our office and woohyunie are not wake up yet when we left our house. So every time that we have together we will cherish the most. Today my namu will go to an amusement park and spend his time with his appa since he got the highest score on his test. I and Boohyun cant tagging alone with them because we have our schedule, I have an important meeting to attend this morning while boohyun have his soccer camp. Although I know my namu offend with me but I know he also excited about this trip.

 

"Omma, hyung can you cancel your thing and follow me and appa??? its long time already we get out together.... pleaseee im begging you right now???? only for this time hyungggg ommaaa.................... ? " its nth already he begging for us to follow me but i cant since I really busy on that day. but i promise him during summer school holiday we will go for at trip together and I got that smile again.. It too easy to persuade namu...

 

 

 

Suddenly I got a call from someone.............................................

 

"Hello, May I speak to Mrs Nam?? " 

 

"Hello, Mrs Nam speaking. May I know who calling?"

 

"Mrs Nam I so sorry to inform you that your husband and son involved in an accident  and please come to Seoul hospital right now."

 

I cant yet to process what happens but I guess my body take the action first, its move without I knowing and suddenly I already at the hospital.

 

 

 

 

"Mrs Nam I sorry we cant save your husband the impact  at his head are too strong look like he protect your son and he got hit by the car with his body and fell down, your son still in coma,  I cant say much about your son because he not wake yet.. I afraid he will have great trauma, we dont know what happen yet since no one have see the accident so we dont have witness for the accident. We need to wait for your son to wake first. I am sorry for your lost and dont worry woohyun can make its, I know his will be strong"

 

 

Since that day namu never be himself. He always crying and asking for his appa. He cant get on car for years. He even need to extend his school for one year. That was the worst time for me. I cant do anything and just blaming myself if only I follow them, if only i listen to namu begging he will not in this state anymore. That accident we never what actually happen because namu never told us anything, he cant remember it because it will make him having more nightmare. Thank to boohyun because he have become my biggest helper. sometimes, i felt sorry and wrong to him because i kept holding him when he should enjoy his young life but I asked him to take care of his brother.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But that 10 years ago, life like a roller coaster for me.. woohyun now almost recover from his trauma although sometime he still have his nightmare but its sever. He can get into a car but still, he cants drive. I will never allow him to drive if i need to drive for the whole of my life then I willing too as long my son is safe. I and boohyun take care of him so much that how he become now. I always felt sorry for him.I know he also struggling to look fine in front of me and his hyung. He must felt guilty so much that everytime he felt on his deepest time he will always asking forgiveness from me and boohyun.

 

 

End of Mrs Nam pov

 

 

"Omma i late already i will have my breakfast at the collage, bye Omma I love you and dont tell hyung pleasee he scold me so much already last night!!!! I am not going to his restaurant this evening!!!! " The boy then run to the bus stop since he already so damn late...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Until..........

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He almost got hit by a car when he try to cross the way and with his trauma only with the gesture make him weak. He fall on the ground with his books clutters on the ground. The driver then stop his car at the sidewalk and help the poor boy. The driver scold the boy because he so careless and almost result on their life. He give a lecture to the poor boy without knowing what have happen to the boy. The poor boy turned pale and all his body is shaking... 

 

 

" ya!!!! you heard me boy!! look at me when im talking shortie..........  You cant just cross like that.... are you stupid or what??? what a weido.............. hey hey.. are you alright?? are hurt somewhere? I dont think i hit you?? hey you are so pale and why are you shaking so much"...   He hold the boy shoulder and try to look at him more then he drag him to his car.

 

"okay boy now take a deep breath, breath okay now i will drive you to the hospital okay?.

 

"no please no hos..spi..tal... ju..st... gii..ve .. me.. so..me... time .... " 

 

" you are not okay kid, give me your phone i will call your parents.... what kid do here thou?? didnt you should at school right now?? are you skipping your school kid?? now give me your phone let me report to your mother!" 

 

" Sir plea..se ....  dont.... call... my... omma...... she ..... bu..sy....  plea..se... and... i am not school student....  im in college already sir..... sir... can..can... you... give... me.. so...water.... i.. need... to.. eat.. my medicine... pleasee.... " 

 

"here... what medicine are you sick kid?? and what are you in college already but you look like a kid well a cute kid....  " he help the boy to drink the water and after a while the boy look calm.  " you okay now kid?? wanna me to send you somewhere?? or you wanna go home? " 

 

"please i dont want to go home yet and I cant go to class looking like this, Sir can you sent me to the park i want to rest there,  I felt so tired " 

 

" what!!! you want me to left you alone?? my .. its too dangerous for a cute like you to stay there alone, since i need to go to my office why not you follow me?? you can rest there.. and dont worry i willwnot take advantage on you.. althought your tempation is soo wowww.... " and he smirk at the boy 

 

" err ... er... er... sir , you scared me..... are your office is safe?? you not gonna do anything to me?? " 

 

"tshht kid you just a kid what can i do for you thou???  let go im late already"...... 

 

 

 

 

Then they start their journey to sungyu's office. The environment are so damn silent that the sound from woohyun could be heard.

 

"wowhh what the sound?? are you not eating for the whole week?? by the way im sungyu or you can call me Sunggyu hyung since for sure im older than you. " Sunggyu then change his direction to a restaurant since woohyun stomach kept sing.

 

"aishh tummy please be quiet i know hungry wait a little after this we will go to hyung restaurant and have a feast there.. stop make me embarrass" he mumbling slowly and punch his stomach...

 

"are you hurting yourself again boy and give me your name!!!! " he yelling to the poor boy and the boy was so shocked that suddenly he punch the handsome sunggyu. "auchh why you !!!! ........

 

" oh im so sorry hyung really im so sorry ........ " woohyun try to rub the sore part ... " who told to yell thou " he said while pouting " and my name is woohyun and im 20 years old im not KID!!! "

 

" woww easy there tiger... and we arrived let go"" 

 

 

" but..... hyung why restaurant?? are you hungry??? "

 

" its for you dummy.. i cani cant focus when your stomach is too loud."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

and that how their first meeting 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello anyone missing me????? I am sorry for not update.. well i got not much respond so that turn me off :(.... 

 

 

i also dont now how this story suddenly turn to this.. hahaha..  i want to write about their first meeting actually but turn out like this and  again so sorry bout my english the grammar error are too much and im too lazy to double check so just let it be..

 

 

 

btw guys there is no gyuwoo story anymore right???? i miss themtso much... i miss to read the update...  most of the authornim already delete their acc and story .. so anyone have the copy can sent it to me...

 

 

last how corono in your country guys?? are you being well please be safe.. take care of your health...