I’m Stupid

Worth The Wait
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TwODZfSCO84

~Park Shin Hye-Without Words(You're Beautiful OST)~

 

“Aren’t you going to tell me why you resigned to the company?” your mother asked you. She was standing at the door in your room.

 

You didn’t look at her. “You wanted me to resign, remember?” you lazily said.

 

“Yes I did, but I still want to know the reason.” She said. She came to you and sat at the edge of your bed. “We only have each other and you will still keep secrets to me?”

 

You sat up and looked at her. “If you would think about it, omma its just a shallow reason. I just… I felt betrayed. No, I was betrayed. I was betrayed by the person important to me. By the person that I love.” You complained to her. She hugged you and didn’t say anything. “I thought he also love me. But it was all a lie. That’s why never once have I heard him say he loves me. He was just playing with me. And I let him played with me. Omma, I’m so stupid.”

 

“You’re not stupid. You’re just… yeah, I think you’re stupid, C.” your mom answered. You laughed despite of what you feel. “But love really makes you stupid. Well, your father and I did something much more than that. Remember he let his inheritance go? While I let go of my long time job.”

 

You broke away from the hug. “You’re different omma. You love each other.”

 

Sympathy was written on your mom’s face agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter