❤ Straight to Hell ❤

Baekhyun Fics Recommendation (Popular/Unpopular/Old/New)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
        Straight to Hell

 

Author:  Scarlet_Sky Status:  Ongoing (28 chapters) Tags: baekhyun×oc, fantasy, romance, fluff, demonau, bonding, obsessionau, supernatural, angst, magic. 

 

 

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE this fic, another masterpiece from the talented author. Current favourite ongoing fic❤

Nowadays it's hard to find a good fantasy fic, so if you're a er for fantasy fics, you should definitely read this one! 

Here light-demon Baëkhyun and OC gets accidentally bound with each other.  

Demon Baëkhyun is cocky, hotheaded, selfish, and hates humans,  (and of course, hot AF). Whereas OC is also no less than the demon. So they immediately know that they hate each others guts.

Their relationship has grown from intolerance and unwillingness, to something really strong and beautiful (and spicy, tbh their relationship was spicy from the start and that had me sold to the story lmao).

This story has EVERYTHING,  romance, action, fluff, angst, creative fantasy- everything is balanced so good! 

 

I will not say more, you just have to read it if you don't want to miss A gorgeous masterpiece! 

(PS:  I personally believe it deserves to be featured, and hope it will be, soon!  So show your support to the story and the author as well!  Don't forget to check her other works because they're equally amazing! ^^)

 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter