fin

Valentine's Crashers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 7am in the morning and a certain penguin was busy setting up her mario kart game when the door to their dorm creaked open.

 

Of course she'll hear it, the silence is defeaning especially since all the members are out. Well that's what she thought.

 

"Who could it be?" She muttered as she stood up and went to the living room just to see a tired tofu, putting down her bag on the couch. 

 

 

"Oh it's just you Dahyun." 

 

 

Dahyun turned to look at Mina and plastered on a big smile as if she's not bummed out, "Hey Mina-unnie! The dorm looks empty, where are the others?"

 

"Momo's in Japan while the others are on a date." Mina said, shrugging as she cutely made her way towards the refrigerator to get Dahyun a glass of water.

 

"Oh yeah! How can I forgot, it's Valentine's Day!" Dahyun happily chirped.

 

"Yeah. Where have you been by the way?" 

 

"Special MC." Dahyun briefly replied and Mina nodded at that, completely understood what Dahyun meant right away. 

 

Dahyun thanked the older girl as she grabbed the glass of water from her. Mina can't blame the directors, Dahyun's personality is definitely made for those kind of shows. She's natural at it.

 

Mina stared at the tofu, who's drinking water, with an unreadable expression before turning around, sighing she said, "Well if you don't need anything else then I'm gonna go back to playing."

 

Dahyun choked on her water, "Whaat?? I thought you also have a date today?"

 

 

Mina faced her and crossed her arms, "Bambam did asked me out but I declined. I'm not really in a mood for dates." 

 

 

"Besides, I don't wanna go out." She added.

 

Dahyun tutted, shaking her head, "That won't do Mina-unnie. Pick up your things, we're going out!"

 

"Eeeh?! But I just said I don't wanna—"

 

Dahyun tripped on the carpet and fell causing Jeongyeon's figurines to fall on the tofu's head

 

 

"Owww." Dahyun rubbed her head and turned to Mina, "It's fine unnie! I'll just go by myself then."

 

Mina looked at her and shook her head, "On the other note, I'll prepare my things. You're a trouble magnet. God knows what will happen to you out there."

 

The tofu just grinned before running back into her room to get changed. 

 

Dahyun came out of her room minutes later with props and other things, "Now let's go and destroy dates!"

 

 

"Eh?"

 

 

****

"I've been wanting to do this for so long! Thank godjihyo, I finally had the opportunity."

 

Minutes later Mina found herself wrapped in a thick scarf, big mask, glasses and a cute beanie that belonged to Dahyun while the tofu has her ninja mask with her paired with a pikachu-eared cap. 

 

"Why did I let you dress me up like this?" Mina muttered to a happy Dahyun bending her mittens.

 

"And why are we taking the train again? You literally drove back with your car." She added.

 

Dahyun just stood up straight and pulled off a ninja gesture along with the hand sign and shushed Mina off, "Shhhh Mina-unnie, they might find out who we are."

 

 

Mina just had this blank I-can't-believe-this expression when Dahyun went near her and replaced her beanie with a penguin flappy ear hat. 

 

"There! Your outfit is complete. We're taking the train because cars are overrated!" Dahyun pointed out as she nods and raise her index finger up.

 

"And also, Jeongyeon-unnie and Chae recognizes my car so it's no use bringing those." She quickly added.

 

"So where are we headed then?" Mina asked as she elegantly sat on the empty seat despite her funny ghetto. 

 

Instead of replying, Dahyun just displayed a goofy smirk. 

 

 

"Amusement Park?!"

 

 

Lotte World, they're in Lotte World. It's not Mina nor Dahyun's first time here but it's totally been a long time since they visited.

 

"Who still takes their date to the amusement park?! That's so old school!" The penguin cutely ranted despite magically holding a cotton candy on her hand.

 

"She does."

 

Dahyun showed her Nayeon's recent ig story in their account. It's Jeongyeon showing off a cool pose infront of the Lotte World entrance.

 

Mina had the urge to facepalm herself but successfully restrained so. Of course it had to be 2yeon. She still can remember Nayeon whining last week how she wanted to ride extreme rides but can't due to busy schedules.

 

"So? How do you plan on destroying their date." 

 

"Okay, unnie the plan is simple. We follow them and take embarassing photos! Maybe prank them too but I'll still think about it." Dahyun laughed and pulled the penguin, "Let's go!"

 

 

Dahyun was beyond hyper and Mina was right about coming along, Kidnapping of cute adorable children are trendy nowadays.

 

 

"They're going inside the.." Mina wasn't able to finish her sentence when Dahyun pulled her to queue on the line. 

 

"Got them!"

 

 

Mina and Dahyun were inside a dark cave and the eagle, despite the place being dark, can clearly see that Jeongyeon and Nayeon sat on the 3rd row. Because of that Dahyun immediately took the first row seat and signalled Mina. 

 

When Mina sat beside her, she asked, "Why the front row?"

 

"It's easier for me to take a picture with them on the back rather than getting their backs as the picture unnie." Dahyun geniusly explained.

 

The tofu had that excited smile as she set up her camera and shifted her position a bit to get a nice angle of her two unnies.

 

 

Once their gears we're locked the small gate infront of them opened and the countdown started.

 

 

5….

 

 

 

….4

 

 

 

3…

 

 

Wait, Mina thought.

 

 

 

~ Flashback ~

 

Oh Hii Bonjuruu

 

Director-nim!!!

 

Dahyun's mischievous laugh

 

No, no

 

I'm actually more afraid of Dahyun

 

 

~ End of Flashback ~

 

 

2….

 

 

"Wait Dahyun-ah, do you know what this i—"

 

 

…1…

 

 

"Ha! I caught you two smoochi—WOAH!"

 

 

GOO!!

 

 

Dahyun stopped in her movements when the ride suddenly moved.

 

 

The tofu instantly threw her hands back and grabbed for support, "Mi…Mi….Mina-unnie why are we moving?!"

 

 

"We lined up for a ride, what do you expect idiot?! A Photoshoot?" Mina begins to yell as the coaster slowly moved forward.

 

 

"No..No, I don't like thi—AAAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

 

It was too late when the coaster already dropped down in such speed, the adrenaline made the youngest japanese raise her hands up in the air.

 

 

"WOOOOHOOO!!"

 

 

"AAAAAAAAAAA"

 

 

"WEEEEEEEEH!"

 

 

 

Mina looked at Dahyun whose soul has been detached from her body and the ballerina can't help but laugh at her.

 

"YA DAHYUN-AH! ENJOY THE VIEW!" 

 

Dahyun slowly opened her eyes but in a very wrong timing because they just climbed up in a spiderman position.

 

 

"WHOOO—MBGMHMG—CAME UP WITH THIS..UGHHGEGH….RIDE! EVEN!"

 

"….FJYOIU." 

 

 

The ride was over but Mina's laugh hasn't died down since they got off. 

 

"Your…your face was hilarious! You kept screaming and I had t check up on you when you weren't, only to see a piece of paper stuck on your mouth!" Mina narrated as she wiped off a tear from too much laughing.

 

"I saw the—bwaughhhh— paper and …. ughhhh it was not funny! …. bwwghhhhh....It made me furious!" Dahyun cutely fumed as Mina rubbed her back, letting it all out.

 

"What does it say?"

 

"Nothing! It's just a picture of two cockroaches having !" 

 

And just like that, Mina bursts out laughing again. 

 

"Why did you even decide to ride it in the first place! You're afraid of heights." Mina pointed out.

 

 

"I didn't realized what I was in till it move." Dahyun was disappointed in herself, it could've been an alien spaceship and she didn't had an ounce of idea.

 

Mina looked at Dahyun, still in the same getup and the japanese knows for sure she can't take this Dahyun seriously.

 

Dahyun's face lit up when 2yeon was on the move again. The bird pair stealthily followed the two, hoping not to be noticed despite these obvious, attention-catcher costumes.

 

 

"Eugh look at them being mushy at each other." Mina commented

 

"I can't believe Jeongyeon-unnie literally bent like th—WOAH! They held hands!" 

 

Mina shuffled next to Dahyun and focused her gaze on where the tofu is looking at, "Wow. They're this cheesy if alone?"

 

The two unnies lined up in a swan ride and Mina prepared herself to get in when Dahyun made a detour towards a different direction.

 

"Dahyun where are you going?" Mina followed the tofu and saw that she rented a toy gun and positioned herself on a bush near the pond.

 

"What the hell are you thinking! They're looking at you weirdly!" Mina scolds but Dahyun just bit her tongue and loaded the nerf gun. 

 

"They're just insecure because I'm holding a cool nerf gun."

 

"No, I mean you're creeping them out, who wouldn't? When a ninja looking girl with pikachu hat is hiding behind the bushes to ambush her team members." 

 

Dahyun just chuckled and positioned the gun, just in time for 2yeon to paddle their way near Dahyun.

 

The tofu gave Mina her phone, "Take a video, quick! Chaeyoung would love to see this!" Dahyun chuckled and though Mina is clueless as to what the eagle would do, she still complied.

 

"Booyah!"

 

Dahyun fires the gun but somehow it missed the target.

 

"What?!"

 

"Pfft."

 

Mina grabbed the gun but Dahyun pulled it back, "Hey! I rented this first."

 

"Let me do this! You clearly ." Mina's voice was gentle and one can barely hear her but Dahyun not only have eagle eyes but also ears.

 

"Noooooo you should get your own gun unnie!" 

 

The two struggled for the gun that they didn't realized how Dahyun's on top of Mina and how Jeongyeon is now staring at them.

 

"Hey Im, isn't that--"

 

Jeongyeon wasn't able to finish her sentence when Dahyun accidentally fired the gun and it hit the short-blonde haired unnie right on the forehead with such force that it knocked her off the ride, dragging Nayeon along with her as they emerged in the pond causing a ruckus.

 

Dahyun and Mina looked at each other then to that security who called them out for being suspicious

 

"Hey you two!"

 

 

"Uhmm run?"

 

 

Mina wasted no time standing up but Dahyun on the other hand just grinned as she quickly took a photo of the couple infront of her, a mess.

 

"Dahyun-ah, Hurry!" Mina yelled as she grabbed the Tofu's hand.

 

Thankfully the two got out safely, Mina had a lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter