You Are the Reason

You Are the Reason
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A girl was standing at side of the bridge quietly, sobbing and sighing heavily, depressed with her own life.

It's the early of December. The weather was cold but her heart was colder. The thick clothes doesn't even help her to get some warmth.

Her family was dead about 1 week ago from a car accident. Now that she was left alone in the cruel life, she find herself in a big pressure and sadness.

She was just 22. Her college life should be normal like other people. Instead she was bullied since her first year. She tried to be strong but after her family was gone, she had enough.

* * * * * * * * * * * *

"Heol... look at her! Plastic surgery maniacs! Your nosejob was obvious as !", that guy said while pointing his fingers towards SinB, trying to get the attentions from people around them.

"Heoh... Why did you do that? Did your nose was just too ugly befors? That's why you did it?", another guy said while sneering towards SinB in annoyance. SinB was trying to keep her cold but she had enough.

"GET LOST! LOSERS!", SinB replied back. 

"Mwo?? Huh... YAAA!! We're your seniors you know? Sunbaenim~ You should call us that ARAAA!!??", that guy pushed SinB down in anger. The crowd was just looking at them and didn't do anything.

But one girl rushed towards them in hurry and blocking them, standing right infront of SinB while opening her arms wide.

"YAAA KIM YESUL!! SHE WAS BORN WITH THAT NOSE!! I KNOW HER SINCE WE WERE KIDS AND THAT'S HER REAL NOSE!"

"Yaaa.... Jung Yerin.... would you get out of the way? It's none of your business!!"

SinB was shocked when they called the girl that name. So it's really that Yerin eonni she knew since they were kids? Is it that Yerin eonni she miss the most?

"Don't you see people are looking? Did you want them to report you? ", Yerin said and she was right. People was looking at them. 

That guy grin in anger and finally leave the scene quietly, leaving only Yerin and SinB right there, confronting each other.

* * * * * * * * * * * * *

"WAE!! WAE!!!"

"WHY ALL OF THIS MUST HAPPEN TO ME!!!"

"God is not fair...."

She still crying heavily while looking at the river down beneath her. She take a heavy breath and let it out again heavily for countless time already.

"Eomma.... you promised me to celebrate my birthday together next month..."

"Appa! You a lier! You said you will be back soon!!"

"Oppa.... Now who will protect me again from those bastards...?"

SinB cried and cried, not realizing that her phone already rang and buzzed for a few times. Finally she took out her phone to see that her friends were calling her.


SinB really didn't want to answer the call so she just throw her phone away, inside the river. Then she start sobbing heavily again.

Thinking that she had enough time to waste, finally she crossed one of her feet over the railings. She took another deep breath, looking downwards to where the cold river keep call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter