College Runner

College Runner
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SinB walk towards her class silently, covering her upper face with her black hoodie as her eyes was looking on the ground. She really hope that she could enter her class peacefully today if she did this.

But... what she hope didn't happen. Now there's tons of other students following right behind her. SinB could just sigh heavily, knowing the fact that her plan was a total failure.

Finally SinB fasten her steps, running furiously towards her class in hurry. Now it's clear that those crazy fans really following her these few minutes.

"Sunbae-nim!!!"

      "SinB-yah!!!"

            "Kyaaaaaaa Hwang SinB!!"

Finally SinB arrived at her class, opened the door as quick as she could and enter the class as fast as lightning, sitting right next to her bestfriend, Umji. Gladly the lecturer wasn't there yet.

"Chased by your fangirls and fanboys again?", Umji ask even she already know the answer. Because almost the same thing happen to SinB everyday.

"Gladly..... huff..... I'm manage..... to escape..... haaahhhh.... I'm so tired from running....", SinB trying to control her breathing again.

"I have a solution for you to stop all of these nonsense~", Umji said to SinB making SinB curious.

"What?"

"Just change your face~ Do some surgery and walla~~ No one will chase you anymore~"

"Then my mother gonna kill me the moment when I arrived home. Good suggestion, GENIUS!", SinB smirk.

"By the way you look even more stunning with that black hoodie~ My idea wasn'tbad at all for your appearance~", Umji said with a slightly laugh.

"Yaaa Kim Yewon!!", SinB just give her a soft smack on Umji's arm. Then she need to find way to escape those crazy fans tomorrow.

"Any other idea?", SinB ask Umji almost the 30th time but all of Umji suggestion only works 5 out from 30 times.

"I have another idea. But I'm curious..."

"What?"

"You want me to suggest an idea that will stop this matters for a while, or forever?"

"Just tell me both"

"If you want to stop this just for a moment, how about you wear a wig, fake moustache and glasses tomorrow?"

"Eww.... it . How about the 'forever' one?"

"Just find yourself someone bud~ Then declare to everyone that that person is your lover~"

"OHOKK OHOKKKKK!! MWO??!", SinB almost choked herself with Umji suggestion. That wasn't bad but how can SinB find someone that fast. She need to do it tomorrow.

"Aishhh! Then who should I be with?"

"Don't ask me. Ask yourself~", Umji said after she finally trying to focus on her reading again.

"Why don't you just pretend to be my liver tomorrow??"

"Aniya. Everyone know that I'm your bestfriend. Not your 'fake' lover"

"THEN WHO??!", SinB holding her head in desperate. She need to find anyone who could stop these people to chase her again.

"I DON'T KNOW. BYE", Umji finally finished with her suggestion towards SinB and she totally ignore SinB, just minding her own business.

"Aishh.... What kind of bestfriend are you Umji-yah.... Hing...."

.

.

.

.

.

.....................................

SinB safely arrived inside her car. As she walk through the main exit of the hella big college, suddenly she saw someone.

"Eoh? Is she hiding herself too?"

SinB saw a girl who's in black shirt, covering hslf of her face with her black fishing cap. Is she someone popular same as SinB? SinB thought in her mind.

SinB slowing her car, following that girl with his curious feelings. SinB didn't saw anyone from their college following that girl, so why did she hide herself like that?

After following that girl almost 1km from their college, suddenly that girl running out of blue making SinB shocked uet confuse at the same time.

"Mwoya? Why did she run? Who chasing--- Heol...", SinB mouth agape when she turn her head around to see two suspicious men following right behind that girl. Also...

"Mwoya! This gonna be dangerous!", both men holding metal pipe in their hand.

SinB push her car gas pedal, driving her car towards that girl and stopped her car right beside her. The girl was startled as SinB pulling the car window down.

"HURRY GET IN!"

Without thinking much longer, the girl hurriedly rushed inside the car and shut the door closed. SinB then drive away as fast as lightning until the men was out from her sight.

"Go.... gomawo....", she thanked SinB as she trying to catch her breath.

"Who are y--- Ani! Who are they?", SinB ask.

"They want to kill me....", the girls said as she took off the hat from her head, revealing the beautiful face belongs to her. It's really beautiful until it makes SinB eyes widen in amazement.

"Wahh........ She looks..... amazing......"

"A-Ani... wae?", SinB finally came back to her sense and ask that girl that question.

"Loansharks. My late parents borrowed money from them...", she answered. Wait what? Late?

"So... you live alone?", SinB ask while driving.

"Eoh. Anyway thanks for helping me. I'm Jung Yerin and you?", she asked.

"Hwang SinB. We studied at the same college"

"Ah really? I didn't know that. How did you know?"

"I saw you at the main gate just now. Isn't it too obvious with these kind of clothings~"

"Ahh.... You've got a point"

"So how did you continue your life without getting caught?", SinB ask because she qas just curious about this Yerin girl.

"I work part time job to live. Also I rent a small apartment", Yerin answered.

Suddenly Umji idea came to her mind. Maybe she could ask Yerin help to help her run away from those fans. Also she could help Yerin at the same time.

"What if I say that I will help you?", SinB said to Yerin alm of sudden, making Yerin eyes widen. A stranger want to help her. Why?

"Really?"

"Only if you could help me", SinB continued.

"Okay... a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter