Happy Valentines Day, wifey

Happy Valentine's Day, love Hubby
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey so a real last minute Chaennie Valentine’s Day for Chaennie, but they should have a cute fluffy idea too just like anyone, and this should be a hopefully good read. Soshi1590, my fellow Chaennie lover, thank you so much, as always :) Please do enjoy this, and everyone who reads this.

 

Sponsor mentions:As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, tinybean, kaikaitheartist, Normallyotp, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, Kasey_1432, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, Zeliex, and Cristianul18. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 



 

Valentine’s Day is never really a huge deal for one Kim Jennie and her wife Park Chaeyoung, as they are the kind of couple who shower one another with love and affection on a regular basis, so much so that Valentine’s day wasn’t truly necessary for either of them. But that didn’t mean Kim Jennie wasn’t going to be absolutely spoiled by her other half. The dark-haired woman was going to be in for quite a day, only she wasn’t fully aware of it yet. Jennie made her way to the office with no real thoughts of anything on her mind except to work. As a higher ranking executive in the company, Jennie is one of the people that everyone comes to when things go wrong, as she handles problems effectively, and has a strong work ethic, part of the reason why she rose up in the company as she did. 

 

“Good morning, Jennie.” Some of the workers greet her.

 

“Good morning.” The dark-haired woman smiles back politely and heads inside the office. She places her briefcase down, blazer on the back of her chair, and is all set to when there’s a knock on her door. From the glass windows she can see it’s a delivery person, only she has no idea why there would be a delivery person right now. She personally hasn’t ordered anything, still Jennie goes to see what’s going on.

 

“Delivery, ma’am.”

 

“Oh, but I didn’t…” Jennie pauses and notices the name on the card and smiles. “Thank you,” and proceeds to tip the delivery person. She places the small box on her desk and starts to read the card from her wife.

 

“Good morning, wifey.” A small blush goes to her cheeks almost right away. That’s her Chaeyoung, her love, how sweet she is to send something this early in the morning. Jennie continues to read the note.

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day,  please open the gift when you have a chance. I hope you like it. 

Your, Hubby.”

 

Well, who is she to deny a request like that, and so she takes a moment to open the package. Jennie opens it and sees it’s a cute pink mug, decorated with hearts but has a teddy bear on it, Jennie gets it immediately since Chaeyoung tells her she reminds her of an adorable bear in the face, plus she gives the best hugs too. But the other thing about the mug that catches Jennie’s eye is how it’s personalized. It clearly says Wifey on it, meaning that Chaeyoung could very well have one that matches that says Hubby, since it is their pet names for one another. The thoughts of having a sweet personalized mug set with her on a day like today touches her heart, that is so like Chaeyoung.

 

“I should call and thank her for this.”

 

Jennie sits down at her desk and calls her wife only there is no answer at first, how odd Jennie thinks. Then again, Chaeyoung might also be on her way to work too, and that could explain why she didn’t get an answer. Her wife teaches English in university and also gives guitar lessons on the side. It was how Jennie met her, truth be told, she wanted guitar lessons when she met the beautiful woman with the y Australian accent, too die for face, cute cheeks, impeccable manners, and it was practically love at first sight, but after a few dates Jennie was practically hooked on one Park Chaeyoung. Jennie makes a mental note to call her later to thank her. She needs to get started here herself on her own work day, only barely an hour later there’s another knock on her door.

 

“Delivery for you, ma’am.”

 

“Another?”

 

Jennie notices this time it’s a huge bouquet of red roses. It’s so huge in fact that a lot of people out in the hall take notice of the flowers, how can they not with a bouquet of flowers that big. There can be no question of who it’s from, and Jennie takes the bouquet of roses to immediately from the second delivery man.

 

“Boss,” One of her employees knocks on her door when she notices the flowers. “You’ve got two gifts already, from…”

 

“My wife of course.” Jennie nods proudly, as who else would be sending her gifts today but her wife. “Would you do me a favor, I need a vase for these roses, please find one for me.”

 

“Oh, sure, boss, right away.”

 

She’ll need to put these beautiful flowers into water right away, and if that wasn’t already sweet enough there’s another card too. 

 

“Happy Valentine’s Day to my wifey, hope you enjoy the flowers, they’re pretty but not as pretty as you are,

 

Love your hubby.”

 

“She’s too sweet.”

 

By the time Jennie gets the vase she could have either gotten one herself or her flowers could have wilted by now possibly. Still, she thanks the worker for getting the vase and she puts her roses into them and places it right onto her desk full on display for everyone to see. Not that they can’t see from the glass windows or anything, because they sure can. Jennie thinks it’s fine to show off just a little, especially as she has a wife who adores her so much.

 

“Wow, Jennie, flowers from your wife, huh?” One of her coworkers speaks in a tone that sounds like she’s definitely jealous, but of course she is. She would be as she is alone on this day while Jennie has an entire wife who loves her very much. A wife who will drop by her work to surprise her with lunch if she’s working too many hours, or to take her out to eat if she knows that Jennie hasn’t eaten yet. A wife who everyone knows as a total sweetheart and tells Jennie she is lucky to have such a person as her spouse.

 

“Yes, I did get flowers from my wife, and I’m about to call and thank her too, if you’ll excuse me.” Jennie says no more to that particular coworker because all she wants to do is talk to her wife right now. She has to at least thank her for the mug and the roses. More than that she also really wants to hear Chaeyoung’s voice. This morning her wife left so earl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter