Police~

Police
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Being a police wasn't easy at all for Hwang SinB. Although it was a respectable and honourable job from peoples eyes, but it also a damn hard job.

Chasing criminal who ran fast as lightning, finding corpse who already smell like hell, dealing with blood from fighting, also shouted by her chief if they make a mistake.

Well.... that's what a policewoman do tho. In order to make the country safe and sound from any harm and danger, people like her need to go through the hardship willingly.

Today, they had a big case to handle. It's a kidnapping case.

SinB with her team already arrived at the scene with guns in their hands and sneakily walking towards the abandon warehouse.

Their team leader, Sowon gesturing her hands instructing her team to move in silently. SinB and Yuju nod their heads and slowly approaching the warehouse door.

As they enter the warehouse, SinB could see two mens was guarding inside their. Luckily they manage to hide before the men could even see them inside.

"Remember our hostage Jung Eunha maybe with their leader. Bring her alive! Understand?", Sowon's words keep repeating inside SinB's mind.

Sowon check their surroundings if there's any more people beside these two man. When she was sure there's no one anymore, she signalling Yuju to attack.

"POLICE! PUT YOUR HANDS BEHIND YOUR HEAD! KNEEL DOWN!", Sowon shout as Yuju and other few policemen surrounding and pointing their guns towards the two.

"SINB GO!", Sowon shout to SinB, and SinB hurriedly running upstairs towards the warehouse second floor, followed by another two policeman.

SinB kicked the second floor door, revealing the gang leader with two guns in his hand.

But wait...

"Heck! There's two hostage?", SinB eyes widen as she saw another girl was there. The police only know about Jung Eunha but not the other girl. Plus, the other girl condition seems to be worse than their main target.

"Let them go!", SinB shout as she standing a few meters from the criminal.

"You move, these two will be dead~", the guy just smirk devilishly towards SinB while the guns pointing towards Eunha and that other girl's head.

There's no time to waste. Eunha looks like she just fainted. But the other one? There's fresh blood flowing from his head covering her face until SinB couldn't even see her real face at all. Her condition was totally bad from what SinB saw.

Because police was trained for years, the two policeman shot the criminal's both right and left hand, automatically making the guns fell down from his hand while he just shouting in pain.

"Ergghhh!! Rascal!", he said but cannot do anything after the other two police cornered him and handcuffed him.

SinB ran towards the other girl first as her condition was worse. She untied the rope while another policeman ran towards Eunha and help to release her.

"Jeogiyo? Jeogiyo? Agasshi? Gwaenchanayo? Jeogiyo? Jeongshin charigo! Agasshi!", SinB tried to wake her up but failed.

SinB then couldn't help but to lift that lifeless girl on her back and rushed downstairs towards the ambulance that was already there.

She get on the ambulance with the girl with a worried expression on her face. It was the police fault for not arrive sooner.

As they arrived at the hospital, the two hostage was ran into the emergency while SinB, Sowon and Yuju was the only police there, waiting for the hostages whereabouts. 

Ring Ring

Sowon phone rang and when she saw the callers name, she hurriedly pick it up.

Her eyes was widen, sometimes looking at SinB intensely. SinB was confused but she let Sowon to end the call first. 

"Who?", Yuju ask.

"Chief Umji. Btw SinB-yah...", Sowon just looking at Yuju for a moment and turn her head to SinB again.

"Mwo", SinB ask confusely. 

"Just now... that another hostage... it's Jung Eunha older sister...", Sowon said.

"Ahh... oka---"

"Jung Yerin", finally Sowon finished her words, also making SinB shocked to death. Did she hear the right thing?

"M-MWO??", SinB stuttering.

Since SinB and Sowon going to the same highschool years ago and they were bestfriend since then, Sowon kn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter