fin.

My Style
Please log in to read the full chapter

Genevy joined her sister and friend at the campus' cafeteria after getting out of her late morning class. Somehow they got on the topic of Genevy's love life.

"Why won't you just date me, Genevy?" Jisung asked with an obvious tone.

Genevy cast him a disgusted look.

"I will never date you, Jisung." Genevy stated while pointing at her sister across from her.

"You dated Esther and that's just messed up if I date you afterwards. Plus, you're totally not my style."

"Then what is your style?" He asked, but Esther interjected with a knowing look before Genevy could reply.

"Her style is Bang Chan style."

"No, it's not. My style is that if I like you, then I like you." Genevy denied, but the other two didn't believe her.

"You like Chan?" Jisung asked with a disbelief look. "I knew something was fishy between the two of you."

"There's nothing going on between us."

"Wait, what do you mean, Jisung?" Esther asked leaning towards the male. "I wanna know and she never tells me anything even though I know she's lying."

"I saw these two hanging out the other night as Chan walked her back to her dorm."

"Ohh, is that why you came back late that day?" Esther cooed at her sister wanting the details. "C'mon, just tell the truth."

"I already told you. Chan just walked me back to the dorm after I got out of class that night."

"Yeah, but doesn't your class end at nine though?" Jisung reasoned. "Why were you two hanging out until almost midnight?"

"It does and I dunno." Genevy answered with a shrug. "Chan and I were just talking about some random that made time fly by. He was the one that joined me in getting food since I was hungry and hadn't eaten all day that day."

"Oh, really?" The duo cooed in a smug matter as Genevy rolled her eyes.

"Seriously, y'all just making this all to be bigger than what it is. It's totally nothing."

"But I remember you being super flustered when you came back that night though." Esther recalled as Genevy instantly grew quiet.

"Oh, did something happened?" Jisung said as he leaned forward interested. "What happened that night, Genevy?"

"Nothing, Jisung. Nothing happened so back off. Besides, why are we talking about this right now?"

"Because you keep playing hard to get and denying your feelings." Esther remarked with a smirk as Genevy frowned.

"Gah you're so annoying."

"That's what little sisters are for."

"Ugh, you're just as bad as Jisung."

"What did I do?" Jisung looked up from his meal offended.

"Everything." The sisters chimed while chuckling as Jisung rolled his eyes.

"And y'all say I'm the annoying one."

Before the sisters could counter, another person joined their table and sat right next to Genevy.

"Chan, hi." Jisung greeted the other person with a wide smile. "We were just talking about you."

"Oh, yeah, why?" Chan asked as he glanced at the two across from him while casting a softer gaze onto the person next to him who avoided his existence.

"Because Ge-"

Genevy interrupted Jisung and looked over at Chan with a neutral expression.

"What are you doing here, anyways? Aren't you supposed to be in class right now?"

"You're confusing my days. I don't have a class right now. That's tomorrow. I thought I told you this?"

"She has a bad memory." Esther explained with a laugh before looking back and forth between her sister and the male with a curious look. "Is there something going on between the two of you?"

Just as Genevy was about to deny once again, Chan spoke before she could.

"Oh yeah. I came to pick up your sister for our afternoon date."

"Ohh, really?" Esther cooed while wriggling her eyebrows up and down.

"No, not really. There's no date. Chan's making up . Right?"

Genevy glared at Chan who cast her an amused look in return.

"You really do have a bad memory, don't you?"

"Honestly, I have no idea what you're talking about." Genevy admitted with a sheepish laugh.

"Genevy, it was like a week ago." Chan informed her with a chuckle. "You really don't remember?"

"Oh, I do." Jisung i

Please log in to read the full chapter