The Start of The Nightmare

Kihyun's Dramarama

The music blasted from the speaker, bullets of sweat rolling down from the members' foreheads and lean bodies moving steadily along with the beats of the music. Members of MONSTA X are practicing for their comeback. It is almost dinner time but they are still practicing and dancing diligently. When the last beat of the music fades off, Hyunwoo sighed loudly and announced "Dinner time! Let's call it the day." Everyone cheered, rushing off to gulp bottles of water after losing the hydration from the sweat. In no time, everyone was getting ready to exit the practice room. But a soft voice broke the atmosphere "I will be back soon. You guys go ahead".

Hoseok glanced at the younger vocalist and sighed. This is not the first time when Kihyun does not join them for dinner. He knew that the younger is going through some diet plan, but he missed the days where the younger will always be the one nagging at them to consume their food.

"Aren't you going to eat?" asked Hoseok. 

"I will. In a while. I will just finish practicing this part." Kihyun said while walking to the speaker to adjust the music. Everyone knew better to change the hamster's mind. Kihyun was a stubborn one when he has his mind fixed on something, he will not be stopped by anyone or anything to get that thing. The younger ones already walked out to the van, starved and only looking forward to food, Hyunwoo stared at Kihyun for a while, waiting for Kihyun to take the hint to return his gaze. When he did, Hyunwoo gave a nod to him, and Kihyun smiled before waving at them. 

Hyunwoo and Hoseok then filed out of the room to get into the car. Even though they are pretty unwilling to leave their main vocalist to practice by himself, they are very hungry to really do anything now. It is not like they did not do anything before. They tried to change Kihyun's mind from the diet plan because he was already losing lots of weight to the point where the trainer thinks that he is sick. But Kihyun always shut them out before they get to get any point across. Both the lean alphas got up the van and they set off back to the dormitory where food that was not cooked by their 'Omma' was waiting for them.

Kihyun continued his practice until he lost track of time. But what stopped him was when the practice room door opened. He snapped his head around to see which member came back, but what greeted him was a man who he got no idea who he is. And this man towers over him in a way that makes him absolutely uncomfortable.

 

 

 

 

 

Hello, this is the first chapter. Do let me know how I can improve. I typed this while I am half-awake, so I do not think this is very interesting. I will definitely edit this when I got time. Thank you very much for reading. I appreciate it very much!