Seulgi's Birthday

Magic Double Date Night: Seulgi's Birthday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy birthday to my precious Kang Seulgi, the one and only human teddy bear and Joohyun’s wife of course, as I mentioned before, here's the magic double date night edition for her birthday, there will be one for Yerim and Joohyun too on theirs. Succubus Joohyun wants to have a fantastic birthday for her wife, and Sooyoung and Yerim want to help, but Joohyun might need to remind them they are only the help, and not to seriously plan anything as she wants the perfect day for her werewolf-elf, so what could possibly go wrong? Lol, please enjoy :)


 

Sponsor mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, tinybean, kaikaitheartist, Normallyotp, argonots, hanz316, RedPaint, Maraga, Kasey_1432, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng,Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 



 

With Seulgi’s birthday soon approaching, Joohyun knew she had to do something wonderful for her amazing wife, the love of her life, sweetest and only werewolf-elf hybrid she had ever met personally. Currently, they’re spending time in the human world, as Seulgi is head of a famous movie studio, and Joohyun is known as an actress. It works out well for them, since none of the humans suspect a thing. Joohyun comes to Seulgi’s studio dressed in a pretty purple dress, sunglasses, and boots, looking like she just came from a movie shoot herself.

 

“Hi, Mrs. Kang.” Seulgi’s secretary greets her warmly.

 

“Hi,” Joohyun smiles back. “Is Seulgi in?”

 

“Yes, Mrs. Kang, you can go right in.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

Joohyun enters her wife’s office to see that she's not at her desk, but sitting on one of the couches typing away on her laptop. The brunette looks so cute with her glasses on, focused, and it’s one of the rare times her wife will wear her glasses. Joohyun thinks she looks so good with them, not that her y werewolf-hybrid doesn't look good no matter what, but there’s just something even hotter about Seulgi in her suit with round specs on. The succubus takes a deep breath to calm herself down.

 

“Hi, honey.” She says and walks over to her wife, wrapping both arms around the slightly taller woman.

 

“Hi, Hyun.” Seulgi touches her hand and turns back to give her a kiss. “I thought you’d still be filming your movie?”

 

“We’re done for the day, and I wanted to be with my wife. I missed you.”

 

“I missed you too.”

 

Joohyun will normally visit her other half when she’s on break, if Seulgi’s free, or for the simple reason she wants to see the woman she loves. Joohyun can also really come as she pleases, so if she randomly wants to come by the office, she doesn’t need permission, per say. Although, the dark-haired succubus has another reason she stopped by.

 

“So, birthday woman.” Joohyun nudges her playfully and starts kissing her neck in an attempt to distract the movie studio owner from her work. The hybrid closes her eyes, and knew her other half would be distracting like this, but she’s not complaining. It’s always nice for her to see Joohyun and spend a part of her work day with her, she loves with her wife takes time to stop by when she doesn’t necessarily have to. It’s nice when they leave her studio together, like any regular couple. Sometimes the media will still go crazy when they see her and Joohyun together, treating them like some new couple, always trying to get their photos. It’s cute, and the humans are so fascinated by them.

 

“It’s not my birthday yet, Hyun.”

 

“No, not yet. But it’ll be soon, and because it’ll be soon I want to know what it is the love of my life wants for her birthday.”

 

Truthfully, Seulgi hasn’t given much thought to her birthday, with so much work things coming up lately. The hybrid has sort of put her birthday on the backburner, however she knows her succubus is expecting some kind of answer. Seulgi looks at her with a warm smile.

 

“I don’t need anything, Hyunnie, I already have you, there’s nothing more I could want.”

 

The answer is sweet, touching, and very much like her teddy-bear of a wife. Seulgi is thoughtful, considerate, and naturally would say something along those lines. Joohyun, will absolutely still give her wife a special birthday, how can she not. 

 

“Seul?”

 

“No, really, I don’t need anything.”

 

“Alright, baby, if you say so.”

 

Of course, Joohyun isn’t about to leave it alone, not by a longshot. It’s why the moment she gets a chance she sends a group message to Sooyoung and Yerim, asking the witch and vampire to meet with her as soon as possible. They have a birthday to plan for her wife, or rather she has a birthday to plan and they are more or less the hired help. The two of them didn’t quite get that part of the memo, because the next day when they are able to meet luckily since all of them are currently in the human world for the moment. Joohyun barely is able to talk to their friends when Sooyoung and Yerim are both eagerly throwing out suggestions to her.

 

“Okay, birthday time!” The witch says first. “I’ve got lots of ideas, so sit down, shut up, and listen.”

 

“Excuse me?” The succubus blinks. Sooyoung is asking to get smacked right now with that sort of tone. Yerim actually brings out a powerpoint presentation out of nowhere and now Joohyun thinks she shouldn’t have said anything.

 

“I spent all night working on this, Joohyun. Now, Soo and I can handle everything when it comes to Seul, don’t worry.”

 

“Now, wait just a minute.”

 

“No, really, we got this.” Sooyoung nods. “It’s simple, all we need is tons of food, good cake, a pretty location, ooh we can have it at the lake, down in the monster realm, you know the lake I’m talking about, right?”

 

“No, not the one with the mermaids!” Yerim complains. “You know how I feel about the damn mermaids.”

 

“Aw, baby no we won’t go to that lake.”

 

Joohyun knows she’s going to have to get them to stop talking or she will lose her mind or need two new friends in a moment. The succubus takes a pile of books that was sitting nearby and bangs then hard on the floor, the sound is so loud that it startles the two.

 

“Hey, what the hell!” Sooyoung complains.

 

“Yeah, what the hell is your problem.” Yerim wonders.

 

“I don’t know what part of my message you two didn’t understand, but you’re just the hired help! I never said you could plan my baby’s birthday.” Joohyun shouts at them. That quiets them down and they sit. Joohyun sighs in relief and thinks she can finally start ordering them around, like it was meant to be. Only, the vampire raises her hand like she has a question.

 

“Yes?” The raven asks.

 

“I don’t understand why we can’t plan the party, we know your wife as well as you do.”

 

Sooyoung nods. “Exactly, she’s not that difficult to understand, we can easily plan the party.”

 

Joohyun’s eyes look suddenly murderous like she will end the two women and they laugh at her, since they’re not really all that scared of her. Well, sometimes they are.

 

“Do you want me to go get my singing ornaments from Christmas again!”

 

“W-What!” The witch screams, as memories of last Christmas come flooding back to her. She still has terrible flashbacks to the live ornaments and the eggnogs. Yerim looks suddenly ill too, which is always a sight to see. 

 

“You still have those terrible things.” Yerim sighs.

 

“Yes, now if you two don’t behave and listen I’ll bring them.”

 

“Fine, we’ll listen. But we can at least offer advice if your ideas .”

 

Joohyun seems to agree with that, or at least she doesn’t outright deny them the right to offer opinions. No one said she had to take them up on it. 

 

“Okay, Seul said she didn’t want anything special, but I will absolutely give her a party at least, and I was thinking we would do it in the monster realm.”

 

“The magical lake!” The blonde seems excited about the lake, and Joohyun doesn’t necessarily have a problem with the lake Yerim is talking about. It has a beautiful view, especially at night with the moons that are always out no matter what and the sky lights up in all sorts of pretty colors, that will change constantly. Plus, her hybrid is an outdoor type of woman so she might like the surprise of having an outdoor party.

 

“Well, okay, but I’m taking care of the catering and her cake, I don’t need any help with that, I’ll make sure there’s something vampire friendly for you, Yerimie.”

 

“Gee, thanks.”

 

“Ooh, there’s a new place that just opened up that caters to vampires back there, don’t worry, baby, we won’t let you starve,” Sooyoung lets her wife know. 

 

“Instead of worrying about me, make sure you have enough food for Seul, remember last party for her, food ran out midway and she went insane!”

 

Joohyun laughs nervously, that’s not quite what happened, but the vampire isn’t exactly wrong either. It was a complicated time that particular birthday.

 

“She didn’t go crazy.”

 

“Oh yes she did.” Sooyoung nods. “She was damn near trying to bite the tables like it was a chicken leg.”

 

“Haha,” Joohyun laughs. “That’s totally a lie. That didn’t happen at all, you liars, anyway, I’ll make sure there’s enough food, I’m going to invite some of her werewolf friends too, so I hope that’s okay?”

 

Yerim frowns and Sooyoung grabs her arm to offer comfort. Yerim may get along fine with Seulgi and that might be because she isn’t all wolf, but in general the vampire doesn't have the best track record with wolves as expected.

 

“I’m asking you in particular, Yerim.”

 

“Great, wet dog smell will be everywhere.”

 

“No, stop, you’re exaggerating.” The succubus tells her. Yerim rolls her eyes and doesn’t even bother to engage with a comment, as she knows what she knows. 

 

“Anyway, I won’t invite many, just one or two, okay.”

 

“Fine, it’s not my birthday, I don’t care.”

 

“Great, so we have the location, I’ll handle the food, and guest list, you two just be on standby for it and when I need you, okay?”

 

“Yeah, sure, Joohyun.” The couple agree.

 

“Great,” Joohyun doesn’t get to say anymore because her phone is ringing and it’s her wife. She is supposed to be meeting Seulgi after she’s done at the office, and has wasted enough time with their friends.

 

“I’ll be in touch, don’t go planning anything without my consent!”

 

The dark-haired woman disappears into a portal to the human world and the witch and vampire share looks with each other. Now, surely they heard Joohyun, but that doesn’t mean they can’t do anything at all.

 

“She never said we couldn’t help decorate.” Sooyoung smiles.

 

“I don’t remember hearing she didn’t want balloons.” Yerim smiles too.

 

“Are you thinking what I’m thinking, baby?”

 

The vampire nods, of course she’s thinking about what her wife is thinking. Who says they can’t help.

 

“I think we should go to book the location, don’t you?” The auburn woman says.

 

“Oh, yes, we should reserve a spot by the lake because it’s a prime location and there’s no telling who would want to have a party there. Let’s order fireworks too!”

 

Sooyoung nods eagerly and hugs her wife. “Ooh, and dancing stripper monsters!”

 

“Now you’re talking!”

 

This was going to be the most fun birthday party ever, and there wasn’t anything Joohyun could do to stop it. Meanwhile, a blissfully unaware succubus went to go pick up her wife from the office, and the moment she arrived just outside of the studio to see her poor wife looking strangely exhausted when Seulgi has some of the best stamina she has ever seen, the raven hurries over to her right away. Joohyun touches her cheeks and pushes back some of her brown locks.

 

“Honey, what happened to you, you look like you haven’t slept in at least two days!”

 

“Hyun…” Seulgi yawns, the hybrid is exhausted. All day long there was meetings, and then she had to personally look after what was going on at one of the filming sites, so that took several hours to handle, and now all the taller woman wants to do is go to bed and sleep.

 

“Aw, my poor baby. Let Hyunnie take you home and get you into a nice hot bath then bad, you’re done here for awhile, right?” She asks about being in the human realm, as the plan is to be in the monster realm for Seulgi’s birthday. The monolid woman nods that she shouldn’t have to return quite yet, as they do tend to split their time as they can between both here and the monster realm. Joohyun waits until no one is around before opening up a portal to take them straight home. The raven proceeds to do exactly what she said she would, she draws a nice hot bath, filling their tub in the master bathroom with all sorts of lavender scented body wash, and even lights some candles too, anything to help Seulgi relax. The entire bathtub is oval shaped and made out of marble, and her artistic wife had a hand in designing everything in their house, she’s just that talented. 

 

“Hon, the bath is…” Joohyun looks to see Seulgi halfway off their bed, one shoe off her foot, suit jacket on the floor, a pant leg rolled up, looking like she had a fight with her wardrobe. The shorter woman smiles at the cute sight and helps her up.

 

“Babe, how do you expect to get in the bath that I so lovingly prepared for you if you’re half out of it like this.”

 

“I’m sorry…” She yawns. “I’m just…”
 

“I know you're tired, but you’ll feel more relaxed after you have a bath and then it’s straight to bed with you, now I’m not opposed to getting in the tub too, you know.” Joohyun kisses one of her round-shaped ears and that seems to wake Seulgi up a bit more. She agrees that sounds good and after the succubus helps her out of her clothes she wastes no time in getting out of her own, then it's into the bath they go. Joohyun, being aware of how tired her wife is leans her up against one of the sides of the tub, and places herself in front of her.

 

“I’ve got you, baby.” Joohyun whispers tenderly with a few kisses. 

 

“Thank you, Hyunnie.”

 

“Of course, anything to help you feel better, my sleepy cute werewolf-elf.” She grabs the washcloth and gently starts to help her with washing. Seulgi looks too cute with warm monolid eyes closing here and there. Joohyun wishes she could take a picture of this, perhaps she will when they get out of here.

 

“So, love of my life, still no word on what you want for your birthday?”

 

“I just want to be with you, Hyun, that’s what matters most to me.”

 

Joohyun nods and wraps her arms around tanned shoulders, if that’s all Seulgi wants then she will make sure her wife gets that. They’re going to have a great birthday planned for her other half, which reminds her she needs to get everything finalized with the caterers tomorrow, and probably remind Sooyoung and Yerim to not do anything crazy.

 

“Oh, they better not try and ruin my wife’s birthday or they’ll have to deal with me!” 

 

Seulgi notices her tense up and asks her what’s wrong. “Hyun, what’s wrong, are you thinking angry thoughts again?”

 

The succubus laughs in a slightly nervous way and promises she is not thinking of any angry thoughts, which is of course a lie. But Seulgi doesn’t question it further on account she’s tired. The moment they are finished bathing, Joohyun helps her locate pajamas and tries to help her dress, that ends up being a task as she kept feeling up her wife every chance she got as well as getting kisses here and there, since Seulgi seemed to have a bit more energy post bath. It wasn’t a long lasting energy though, as the moment the two of them make it into bed. Joohyun barely has time to kiss her wife goodnight or throw the covers over them or anything, still she cuddles up to her other half and whispers to Seulgi that she will have the most wonderful birthday no matter what.

 

It’s the least she can do for this woman she loves so very much, give her a great birthday. She just needs to make sure that Sooyoung and Yerim don’t get any bright ideas, and to be sure they don’t Joohyun texts them to meet her tomorrow down at Clovers bar. The only problem with getting out of the house was not tipping Seulgi off to anything. The hybrid was sure awake and alert the next day, and because they were here in the monster realm, Seulgi had plans to spend with her wife all day, and Joohyun nearly gave in when she saw how cute the brunette looked as she poured tea into their matching couple mugs, purple for Joohyun, and orange for Seulgi both that said “Mrs” on it.

 

“You’re going out?” Seulgi notices Joohyun is dressed and ready to go out, while she is still in her pajamas because she was looking forward to a day in with her wife. 

 

“Aww, she looks all adorable with the sleepy eyes, cute pajamas, just wanting me to stay home!” Joohyun’s mind is only on wife mode for a moment, only there’s buzzing in her phone from the group message with Sooyoung and Yerim.

 

“Hey, monster, white or grey!”

 

“What!”

 

Joohyun has no idea what the hell that’s supposed to mean, but knowing them it’s a good chance it can’t be good. She keeps her face calm though, as Seulgi is staring at her curiously. The dark-haired woman can’t give away anything as this is meant to be a surprise, so Joohyun says t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter