As long you're here

Before this chapter of our life ends

The football tournament is in 2 weeks and the exam finals is a week away. Hani being hani, she's in full on study and training mode. Wakes up early to train then studies till late evening then goes back to training again. She neglects all proper care for herself.

The little things the older girl would do for hani just to make sure she's okay
When hani trains in the evening, LE would be at the audience area napping, using "tanning" as her excuse so she can make sure the younger ones gets home safe. Or LE would drag hani to a pub she dj's and make her wait in the waiting room till she's done. That way hani could actually get the rest she needs, she would get bored and dozed off in the couch.

LE sat beside the couch, watching the younger sleep soundly. Makes her heart flutters. Thinking that she should make the move before it's too late. When college ends, Hani would go on with football representing the state or country while pursuing her photography hobby. There wouldn't be much time for LE to really let out how she feels but she doesn't wants this to be a distraction or break the friendship they have. What if she doesn't feel the same or she's not even interested..So all she could do now is be there for her and help her through her goals

They took a taxi back to LE's dorm since its nearer from the pub. The younger one fell asleep so LE piggy back the younger one to her bed, also to realise hani have gotten lighter hurts her heart. She laid her down, planted a kiss on her forehead.

Hani woke up to LE laying by the bed. *She must have fell alseep, now I feel bad for taking her bed.* She gently tuck her hair, showing that cute peaceful sleepy face. She felt happy, knowing that LE has been working hard on her music and it's finally showing results, plus, noticing the little things the older girl does for her. She blushed, couldn't kept the happiness to herself but quickly shut her eyes when the older girl woke up.
•   •   •   •   •
First she felt light pat on her shoulder "heeyeon ah wake up" she ignores then comes vigorous shaking on her shoulder "yaa wake upp" then sudden quietness, almost too quiet. Then came splashing of water to her face, with the spray bottle LE got for free "OMG OK OK I'M UP"

Hani came out to the smell of her fav omelette and rice by LE "Simple yet so comforting" that's what hani always says "oohhhh is that my favvvv" sneaking to the kitchen" "Ya, pay up! 1st you slept on my bed then i gotta cook for you, you're gonna pay" "i do~" Hani backhugged LE, leans in, so close LE could feel her breathe. She whispered "my friendship" LE could only hear how hard her heart's beating wishing the other girl couldn't hear it. "Eewww get off, your friendship don't get me real money"
LE pushes her and rushes to the dinning table, trying to get rid any visible blushing.
During their meal.
LE: "So did you agree to sign the contract with the National Football Association?"
Hani: "Yea, I did. My parents were so thrilled about it..."
LE: "And you are too right? It's what you've been aiming for since forever."
Hani gave a forced smile "Yea I am..."
LE: "but?"
Hani: "but I'll be further from you and alot more busy..you know, we've always do things together, it feels weird to be apart."
LE can hear her heart breaking, it's not like she never see this coming but knowing its happening soon just feels surreal
LE slaps hani's shoulder "ya! it's the 21st century grandma, there's technology, we can video call, text and drive to each other when things gets too hectic. We'll talk and drink, it'll be fun." Giving an assuring eye smile that just melts Hani "You're right, it'll be harder but i guess it'll be fun" *as long you're there, things will be easy*