Chap 1

Family

Kyuhyun wondered what it would be like... If Super Junior was composed of different members. What would have changed? What would have stayed the same? The thoughts cross his mind more often than he would admit.

----------‐-----------------

"Urineun Super Juni-"

Why did the words sound so odd? He looks around and counts the members. Oh, Teukie-hyung isn't here. I forgot; he's still in the army.

Siwon nudges him to bring him back to the concert, his arm draped around Kyuhyun's shoulder. "Yah, you have to introduce yourself after Tae- hyung does, remember?" 

He is pushed forward, introducing himself on auto-pilot, wondering who "Tae" was. He spots the said man in the middle, joking around Kangin and Heechul. Kyuhyun's forehead creases, since when did they have a guest?

The concert is a blur; his body seemingly remembers the songs and choreographies. The odd man even jokes around with him, spraying him with water and flinging him in his back. It wasn't until they were back at the waiting room that he regains his words.

Tae sets him aside, a concerned frown on his face. "Are you alright, Kyuhyun? I know your back has been bothering you lately, but do you need to go to the hospital?"

"My back?" He racks his brains for an answer; his back wasn't injured. "It's completely fine. But who exactly are you?"

The others just glance at them, seemingly uninterested at Kyuhyun's agitation. Kyuhyun could hear them whispering, wondering what his problem this time was.

The other man, Tae, crosses his arms. His built becomes more intimidating, less concerned.  "Are you high? You should know better than to take those drugs before a concert. You know what happened the last time, and I won't be making excuses for you this time."

Kyuhyun is left to stare at his back as the other man crosses the room and leaves him. The others continued to murmur, nobody even caring to comfort either man. He decides to sit beside Ryeowook, to know what was going on.

But Ryeowook doesn't spare him a glance. He is busy with his cellphone, taking photos and editing them. He doesn't even flinch when Kyuhyun suddenly stands.

Kyuhyun decides to sit elsewhere, but a quick survey around the room almost threw him into a nervous breakdown.

Heechul and Hangeng were in a corner, openly making out and more, their clothes in disarray. It wouldn't be bad, but he could see them marking each other in obvious places.

Eunhyuk and Donghae were also entangled in each other, but they were fighting. Sungmin had tried to help but he was now in the middle, also giving out punches. Siwon was filming everything.

Shindong and Yesung were nowhere to be found. Kangin was fast asleep in the corner, almost , while Kibum was putting make-up on him.

The Leeteuk replacement, Tae, was on front of the mirror, blasting out loud music to drown the noises of the others.

Kyuhyun had half a mind to call their manager, and half a mind to keep praying it was just a very vivid nightmare. He didn't really wish to see Super Junior without Leeteuk, so it must just be his mind playing tricks on him.

Right?