I'm me

See me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyungsoo stands in the middle of a burned down field. Two figures faces each other, he looks from one to the other. They were almost so similar if it weren't for the differences in the eyes and the bruises. He had heard about their enemies creating clones of s, of Chanyeol, while he was shut away to recover with Minseok and Yixing. He really didn't believe it until he was here to see it himself. Both of them were shock to see Kyungsoo there. After all, no one really knew where he was shut away. The one whom he thinks is the clone reaches out to him. "Kyungsoo!" He says, despite the soullessness of the eyes. There was recognition in there, but the real calls out to him. "Kyungsoo get away!" He hears before he was grabbed by the clone and pull into a sort of wormhole or well that's how he can describe it, but really it was just teleportation. 

 

He gasps, because it has been so long since he had done that. He drops to the ground as it made him dizzy, then he glares up at the clone. "What the do you want!" He sneers, glaring up at the clone who looked shocked at his own actions. 

 

It was so wrong, so so wrong that he can't control this body. The anger, the compulsion to do things on the fly. He looks down at his hands, they were so familiar but yet so different and holds his own head in anger. "Help me...." He says, but the words comes out twist as "Kill you...." Kyungsoo pushes himself forward tackling the clone to the ground. He groans, quickly shielding his face as he knew Kyungsoo would hit him, and kill him because he had the power of the beast. But the hit never came, he looks at the other slightly. 

 

As he looks down at the clone, Kyungsoo had expected more fight from the clone. But this one trembling under him, almost reminded him of his Chanye

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter