...

Dream

"Teuk!" Heechul shouts as he runs towards his best friend's hotel room.

"There goes my peaceful rest." Leeteuk, who was lying on his bed, sighed and mumbled to himself.

"Jungsoo-yah. Where are you?" Heechul who just got inside asked when he couldn't locate his best friend upon entering.

"Bathroom! Go out!" Leeteuk shouted as an answer although he's just lying still on his hotel bed.

Heechul who knew it was a lie went to the bedroom and dropped his body on top of Leeteuk's who had his arm over his eyes.

"Yah! Get off me. You're heavy." Leeteuk pushed Heechul's body off of him and rolled to move further.

"Why?~" Heechul whined upon being pushed.

"Why? You're asking me why?" Leeteuk then sat up and looked at Heechul with a look of disbelief. "You just ran in the corridor calling my name!"

"Correction. Stage name." Heechul now lies on his side, body facing the older.

"Which is the name everyone on this floor calls me."

"Which is why I didn't use your real name." Heechul said, as-a-matter-of-factly.

"Either way, you're a grown-up man so why did you have to do what a child does when he/she sees a favorite aunt/uncle?"

Leeteuk flops down next to Heechul and the younger used it to his advantage and cuddled up the older's side.

"Who cares? I'm known as an immature person anyway."

"That's just your image. That's not who you are though."

"It doesn't matter. I'm not close to any of them."

Leeteuk sighed and lied on a more comfortable position to Heechul's hair.

"So why were you looking for me?" Leeteuk barely got out as a yawn escaped his mouth.

Heechul, knowing the other hasn't got a wink of sleep since early morning when they were travelling, reached for pillow to put under Leeteuk's head, earning him a whispered 'Thank you.'

"Nothing. My room's boring and too small so I went here."

"You could've slept and let me take some for myself too."

"I can't sleep. I'll let you sleep though. But please let me stay right here."

Leeteuk is too sleepy to argue so he just nodded and nuzzled closer to Heechul.

Please let my dream remain a dream. I can't lose him. Not now. Not ever.



An hour later Teuk's manager, together with Heechul's, knocked on Leeteuk's hotel room. Leeteuk, being the light sleeper that he is, untangled Heechul from him and carefully left the sleeping man to answer the door.

"Hyung? What's up?" Asked a sleepy Leeteuk as he beckoned the managers in.

"As you know, he's Heechul's manager, because he is one of the group's manager of course. Well. He went to check on Heechul and came back like a headless chicken because Heechul's not in his room." Leeteuk's manager said while watching the other manager pace in the room.

"He didn't tell you? He's inside. Still sleeping." Leeteuk said, rubbing his eyes as he starts feeling sleepy again.

"That's fine then. I actually thought that he'll be coming to you knowing he had a dream about you. But he can be very spontaneous so I can't help but panic a little." Heechul's manager nearly flopped on the floor had the sofa not been right beside him as he felt relief wash over him.

Little did he know that Leeteuk's suddenly wide awake as if he just realized something big.

"He dreamt about me? Do you know what happened in his dream?"

"He didn't tell me anything except that he dreamt of you." Heechul's manager seemed to be recalling the time of the event. "But I did hear him mumble about how can't lose you now and definitely not ever."

"Recently, he asks me updates about your schedules more often than he usually does. He just asked me not to tell you. Sorry." Leeteuk's manager added up as he recalled.

"It's okay. You two rest now. We'll see you at dinner later."

"Sleep more, Leeteuk. You need to." Leeteuk's manager reminded to which Leeteuk just nodded in agreement.

After sending the managers off, he came back to his room and gently lied down facing Heechul's sleeping figure.

"Is that why you came out of nowhere? I wonder what happened in your dream?" Leeteuk whispered to himself.

Being his OCD self, he brushed the lone strand of Heechul's hair to which the latter almost woke up.

"I'm here. I'm here." Leeteuk cooed when he saw how Heechul almost woke up upon not feeling him beside him.

"Jungsoo.." Heechul whimpered and clung like a koala, leaving no open space between them, upon smelling the scent that belong to Leeteuk alone.

"Shh.. It's fine. I'm fine. I'm here." Leeteuk continues to comfort the sleeping Heechul who's so close to crying in his sleep.

Seconds later, Heechul calmed down but still clings strongly unto him so he just willed himself to sleep too and talk to the younger later.


It was already dark out when Heechul woke up without Leeteuk beside him so he started to panic. He was about to run around the hotel room when the older came out of the bathroom.

"You're up. Go wash up then we'll go down for dinner." Leeteuk said at the sight of an awake Heechul. "I'll wait for you. Don't worry."

"Ung." And Heechul went to wash up while the other checks up on the other members' schedules while waiting.

Minutes later, they're out to the hotel's restaurant with their managers, casually talking about their schedules and updates to their events and meetings.

"Hyung, why didn't you even leave a note to tell me where you were going when you left your room?" Heechul's manager complained.

"I forgot. And I didn't plan on staying in Teuk's room for long. It just happened because the baby was sleepy." Heechul teased.

"I didn't ask you to stay. I actually asked you to leave because I planned on sleeping."

"You got to sleep anyway." Heechul retorted with a playful smile.

"Not much coz our manager dropped by looking for you. But you don't know that coz u were fast asleep."

"So that wasn't a part of my dream?" Heechul whispered to himself.

"If you mean nearly crying coz you couldn't find me on the bed, it's true. You nearly choked me when you found my hand too."

"Don't make stories up." Heechul's starting to feel uneasy with Leeteuk's nonchalant answers.

"I'm not. And we've got to talk after dinner." Leeteuk said giving Heechul that look.

"Just tell us if you plan on going anywhere. It's hard to look here. The place's too big." Leeteuk's manager spoke in between eating.

"We won't go out. I have to shoot super early tomorrow and Heechul has to rest long."

"What am I? A kid?"

"Sort of." Leeteuk shrugged it off and stood up. "We'll get back first. Enjoy your food."

"3am, Leeteuk ssi. Don't forget."


"Here we are. Go inside and rest now." Leeteuk spoke once they reached Heechul's hotel room.

Heechul kept unmoving with his head down.

"Aren't you gonna ask anything?"

Leeteuk who was about to walk towards his room turned back.

"About what? Your dream? Not really. That's just a dream."

"It may be but I'm still afraid. I'm not ready to lose you yet. I never will. We never will." Heechul's tears started flowing freely by this time.

"Shh. Don't cry. It's fine. You're the first one to know when I die." Leeteuk joked to lighten the mood.

"Don't say things like that!"

"Alright. I won't. I'm just kidding. Now, can you let me go? I really have to sleep now."

"Let's go then."

"Wait. What?"

Heechul just beamed brightly at Leeteuk and dragged him to the latter's room.