The First Snow

The First Snow
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The snow fell on the winter forest, adding to the frigid sparkle of a view you saw outside your bedroom window. You rose from your bed, having just woken up, and walked down the hall where you could here your boyfriend laughing at a show on tv. 

 

“Hey babe, good morning,” he said glancing at your sleepy eyes and smiling at you. 

 

You yawned as you made your way over to him, noticing the fireplace was on, the tiny embers attracting you over to warm yourself up. 

As you stood a few feet from the fire, Baekhyun stood and came up behind you, wrapping his arms around you in a strong embrace. 

 

The tv show featuring the nation’s best comedians continued to play, but all you could focus on was the familiar scent of your man as he tucked your head under his chin. 

 

His hands made their way from your waist to your arms, walking their way down to your hands. 

 

“Wow you’re still so cold,” He said as he felt the icicles you called fingers. 

“Let me help with that.”

 

Bakehyun took your hands and guided them under his loose thermal long sleeve, placing them on his abs, making you giggle.

 

He smiled, you could tell from his tone as he said “What, is my stomach a joke to you? I guess I am getting a little chunky these

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter