Should I Reconcile?

Beauty Inside
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

7th Day After Wheein's Sudden Disappearance

In Byulyi's office

"Can we just kick her out?" Byulyi was extremely pissed off that Wheein hadn't even kept in touch, and disppeared out of nowhere for almost a week. 

"Terminating the contract will cost us even more...duh." Seulgi rolled her eyes while stating fact #1

"If she keeps running away like this, I cannot stand this behavior." 

"It is literally stated in her contract that she can take a-week-break off every month without notice. Shall I read it for you?" 

"Is there any way that we can . . . I don't know make her miserable or something?" 

"She's your grandfather's favorite. Period." That's it. End of discussion.

"Ugh!!" Byulyi wanted to flip the table right and there, "and where's her manager? Don't tell me she's also taking break." 

"Nah...during time like this, she's even more busy. She had to keep the press calm from releasing any ridiculous rumour."

"This is out of hand. I sometimes don't understand my own grandfather." Byulyi started massaging her own temples.

"Anyway, how was your therapy exercise today?" Seulgi knew Byulyi's secret, and probably one of the most truthworthy person to her. 

"Better I think. I managed to recognize 10/25 people on 3rd floor today. Some of them kept changing their hairstyle, I barely catch up." 

"A'rite. Tomorrow I will walk with you through that floor, so you can note the updates." Seulgi took a note for herself as well and looked at her watch, "It's past 6:00PM now, yay! I can go home." Seulgi stood up excitedly.

"Ya... you go home before your boss?" 

"It's past 6PM, unnie! You're no longer my boss at the moment!" Seulgi skipped toward Byulyi's desk and looked at her directly, "I'm curious. How's thing between you and Yongsun?"

"What thing?" Byulyi's eyes were on her computer still, "There's nothing."

"I mean...other day, she came to congratulate yo-"

"Ok, are you done?" Byulyi cut off immediately. Talking about Yongsun ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter