1/1

keep it low (casual)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The rumours turn out to be true. Sooyoung hurriedly jogs into their practice room, trying to carry all her bandmates’ bags with her turns out to be the worst decision ever. She enters the practice room, startling Seungwan and the dance teacher.

The teacher glares at her, but Sooyoung’s sheepish smile manages to get Seungwan a small break.

Sooyoung keeps all of their bags down, near the chairs, and sits down, leans her back against the chairs. Seungwan grabs two bottles of water for both of them, and turns the AC up a notch, since both are sweating like dogs.

“What’s up, Sooyoung?” Seungwan sits next to Sooyoung, leans her head against the chair, and crosses her legs. “Why did you run here?”

Sooyoung, still trying to catch her breath, lifts her hand up, asking for a minute.

“Catch your breath,” Seungwan laughs. She passes the bottle, and chugs half of the bottle down herself. “I’m having such a hard time with this routine,” Seungwan groans. “It isn’t complex, obviously, but it’s tiring , you know? It has so many moves one after the other, and apparently, we’ll wear dresses for the stages.”

Sooyoung nods. She’s breathing a little better, but she needs more time. She opens the bottle and sips some water, stares at the lowered level of water, and puts the cap back on.

Seungwan continues. “I sometimes wish I was Seulgi, or Joohyun-unnie, you know—”

“One of us are going to be on We Got Married.” Sooyoung interrupts, frowning.

Seungwan chokes on her spit. “W-what?”

“Yeah,” Sooyoung nods. “I didn’t believe it, but I asked our manager, and he said that’s true. They haven’t talked about who, though.”

Sooyoung watches Seungwan process the information with a frown. Her eyebrows furrow, she pouts a little, and rests her head on the heel of her palm, elbows on her knees. Five of them have discussed the shows they want to be in, and don’t want to be in. We Got Married is in the top two of the second list. Not that they don’t like the idea of fake-marriage, they just aren’t… into men. Or boys. Or ding-dongs.

Sooyoung got lucky, being in a group which has four more lesbians. They haven’t discussed feelings among each other, but she and Seungwan have… made out a couple of times. And Sooyoung has this stupid big crush on her.

“Which group?” Seungwan says after another minute. “Like, the dudes?”

Sooyoung shrugs. “No idea.”

“It might be fun,” Seungwan concludes. Sooyoung makes a confused noise. “Think about it, Sooyoung-ah, how many times can you interact with dudes without dating rumours flying around?”

“Is that…” Sooyoung huffs. “Is that all you’re thinking?”

Seungwan shrugs this time. She reaches over, and tucks a stray hair behind Sooyoung’s ear. “I guess. I’d like to try being friends with dudes.”

Sooyoung rolls her eyes. “Aren’t you thinking about how it, I don’t know, changes things between us, unnie?”

“What changes?” Seungwan’s eyebrows furrow. She looks cute when she’s confused, but Sooyoung wants to do nothing but whack her with a fat book right now. “Oh! You mean us.”

Sooyoung is questioning why she has a crush on this girl, who is not only oblivio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter