1/2

Alpha's Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You don't realize what you have until you lose it. It's so true. Eunhyuk can feel the loss. He never valued Donghae's presence. Now that he is gone, he sees Donghae in his dreams every night. It should feel like going back to his life after Donghae left. But it feels like he can't go back now.

 

He cries, reading the letter again and again. He is unable to find Donghae. He doesn’t know where he went. He has searched everywhere. But he didn't know much about Donghae. He can't even make a guess.

 

"Eunhyuk," he is sitting inside a bar and his friends says his name.

 

He is far away from the city. He is brought to Mokpo for a business trip. He didn't want to come. But he can't forget about work.

 

"Would you like to dance?" His friend, Siwon asks and he says no. Siwon leaves Eunhyuk to his thoughts.

 

Eunhyuk is gulping drink after drink. He isn't stopping. Donghae hasn't left his mind. He never leaves. He doesn’t know what he should do to forget him.

 

He keeps drinking until he gets wasted.

 

With closed eyes, he imagines Donghae close to him. He sees Donghae lifting him up and carrying him outside. Then Donghae is pushing him inside a cab and cursing. His sweet Donghae is cursing. Everything is blank and then he feels soft mattress.

 

When Eunhyuk wakes up, he is inside an unknown room. He looks around but due to hangover, he feels like vomiting. He hears a soft voice. He is lead to bathroom and vomits inside the toilet.

 

He can feel someone is with him. He thinks it's Siwon at first. But the scent is too sweet to be Siwon's. It's Donghae's.

 

It can't be Donghae. He is just imagining.

 

After vomiting and washing his mouth, he looks at Donghae and it is really Donghae. He smiles and hugs Donghae.

 

Donghae is shocked.

 

Eunhyuk then falls asleep.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When Eunhyuk wakes up again, he is still in the same room. He sits up and his head is hurting. He groans.

 

"Take it," Donghae says and Eunhyuk is shocked. He takes medicine and water.

 

"Donghae?" he says. He is still confused if it is Donghae of his imagination. It feels so real.

 

"After you feel good enough, you can go." Donghae says and turns around.

 

"Donghae, don't go!" Eunhyuk says quickly.

 

He stands up from the bed but loses balance and falls down. But Dongh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter