Learning You

Bad Dates Bad
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 


"What color do you think fits me best, Yujin-ah?" Minju asked the girl who is quietly sitting at the side. She will be attending a meeting with her father tomorrow and she asked Yujin to come with her to help her buy some clothes to wear for the occasion. She grabbed two clothes and presents it to Yujin.. "Black or white?" She asked. 

"You'll be wearing a suit?" Yujin asked. She's a bit unfocused today, her hands are shaking but she still manages to have a decent conversation with the love of her life. 

"That meeting is composed of bunch of guys and i think wearing a dress will make them distracted.. It's an important meeting after all, i want their focus on the subject and not on me." Minju explained and seriously contemplating on what color to choose. Yujin laughed at how Minju sounded like she's full of herself, but the girl has a face and body that she can be proud of so she's just stating the fact. 

"Whatever you wear, you still look pretty though." Yujin complimented. Minju turned to her to give her a smile of appreciation but she notice that her girlfriend is not feeling well. She returned the clothes and sits beside her. 

"You shouldn't have forced yourself to drink coffee." She said and held Yujin's trembling hands. She's palpitating because of it. They both ate breakfast awhile ago and Minju offered her a coffee to drink, a strong one, without knowing the girl is not a fan of it. 

"It's my first time tasting coffee so i didn't really know that it will have this effect on me." Yujin explained.. She keeps wondering why people keep drinking that kind of bitter beverage and since Minju seems to love it she tried drinking a whole cup. 

"Are you sure you're okay?" Minju asked concerned. 

"Yeah.."

That answer didn't convince Minju at all so she remained staring at Yujin. She doesn't know what to do, she's so used to being the one that being taken care of and she doesn't have any experiences on taking care of others at all.. Yujin is the first person she felt the urge to protect, she doesn't want to see her struggling or even being in a slightest pain. 

"I think the white one looks good on you." Yujin said when she saw Minju worried face, she doesn't want her to worry about her so she tried changing the topic. Gladly, Minju smiled. 

"Shall i take the white then?" Minju asked. Yujin just energetically nods as an answer. "Okay, after this we'll stop at the salon to change my hair color and then let's go to my place so you can rest." She said and about to stand when Yujin stopped her. 

"You're changing your hair?" She asked sadly, she loves how their hair having a cute color combination. Minju just laughed a little. 

"I've been wearing this color for so long that it's already damaging my hair, babe i need to tone it down." Minju explained. 

"B-babe?!" 

Yujin's face was blushing so hard after hearing that endearment from the love of her life, suddenly she felt better but her heart is beating twice than before.. It's not because of palpitations but because it's making her feel excited! 

Minju seeing Yujin being like this giggles. She wanted to more for having her face red as a tomato but she thought it's best to leave her like that for now so she proceeded on buying the suit. 

Yujin was back to her senses when she heard her phone ringing, she took it from her pocket and saw that Yena was calling her. She stood up and went outside the store to answer it. 

"Yes?" 

"Boss, where are you? You went out so early, i thought we'll be searching for a new place together?" Yena said from the other line. 

Yujin completely forgot that it was today that they're supposed to go look for their new place. She's too focused on spending the whole day with Minju for the first time that she forgot about her other plan. She sighed as she felt being irresponsible again. 

"I'm sorry.. I have something important to do right now. Can't you just go with Chaeyeon unnie?" Yujin suggested. 

"She's not here too.. Why are you guys always out lately?" Yena asked. "Anyways, i think Nako, Yuri and me can handle it.. We'll just tell you if we find a good one." She added. 

"Okay, I'll leave that to you then.." Yujin said and she waited for Yena to end the call. 'It's okay Yujin-ah, it's not like you're neglecting your friends, you just forgot about it..' Yujin thought trying to convince herself. She sighed. 

Yujin accompanied Minju at the salon, she was so against it at first but the result wasn't so bad that she's not even complaining about it anymore. Minju has her hair now in a dark brown color that makes her white skin even more radiant. 

After that they went to Minju's apartment. 

This is the first time Yujin visited Minju's place. She was always curious of how the girl she loves live her life, the way she spend her free time, if she likes being organized or just a messy one, she's also interested on what food she likes to eat, styles she wears and even her hobbies. 

She wanted to know more about Minju except her being a Mafia and kills people. She's hoping to find a side of her that actually differs from what others say about the love of her life. 

"Make yourself feel at home, Yujin-ah." Minju said as she put the shopping bags at the living room and removes her coat. Yujin on the other hand took a moment to check the entire place. 

Minju's apartment is actually spacious but there's not much to see except for the needed appliances and furnitures and there are few paintings hanging around. The whole place was designed with a white and black colors, it's modern and the floor is marble making the space looks elegant and sophisticated. What catches Yujin's attention was the floor-to-ceiling window its like a wall revealing the city view, she remembered how Minju loves looking at this kind of view at the abandoned building too. 

"What do you think?" Minju asked when she noticed her girlfriend busily looking around. She already change into comfortable clothes and Yujin is still looking around. 

"Very minimalist."

"I travel a lot so i don't usually trouble myself on decorating my place. I just need a place to sleep." Minju explained as she walks in the kitchen space, her place has no walls dividing the rooms except for the bathroom and bedroom, so she can see the kitchen from the living room. 

Yujin followed her and watch as Minju opened her refrigerator. It was empty, it only has a few fruits, bottles of water and some alcohol. It's like no one is living in here by the state of her refrigerator. 

"You should change too, you can use my clothes. The closet is in that room." Minju said as she points the small room where she put all her clothes. She bites the apple she took from earlier and pushed Yujin to go when the girl keeps hesitating. "Don't be shy, my clothes are also your clothes now too." Minju snickered as she watch Yujin enter the closet with a red face. 

'How can she be so open about wearing each others clothes?' The conservative Yujin thought as she enter Minju's closet, she can't help but to feel shy about it. 'Is it because she stayed in a liberated countries for so long that she's this open?' She thought and just shakes her head to stop thinking about it, she scanned the whole room and it is full of branded and expensive clothes, there are even accessories at the center. 

"Wow.." She exclaimed quietly. "This is not being minimalist at all.." She added, looks like Minju cares about her style more. There are tons of clothes in here. There's a lot and she doesn't even know where the comfortable clothes that Minju was saying awhile ago. She checked everywhere until she saw a side that's full of men's clothes, tuxedo and shirts. Yujin stared at it for a while thinking that this must be Minju's ex's clothes.. 

"Those.." She heard Minju's voice and she turn to its direction, Minju is casually leaning on the side of the door with her hands crossed. "I was about to throw it, i just didn't have the time." 

"Why would you throw perfectly fine clothes? You should give it back to him." Yujin said and moved at the other side still looking around. Trying to hide that she's bothered by the thought of them spending time here. 

"Nah.. He has a lot of that and he can buy new sets." Minju said and went inside too, she directed Yujin to the clothes she'll be needing. "Take this, let's wear the same clothes." Minju said as she took one oversized black shirt and gave it to Yujin, she's wearing the white one and she thought wearing it together will be cute. 

Minju waited for Yujin at the living room casually chilling on the sofa, she doesn't have a TV in her place, she has her sofa facing the big window making it her own TV. Something about the city view makes her feel satisfied. It's already afternoon and she feels lucky for having a great view to watch the sunset. 

Just like what she's used to do, she reached for her cigarettes that is on the table but before she can take it Yujin grabbed it and act like confiscating it. She even took the lighter that Minju is already holding. This made Minju annoyed so she glared at Yujin, the latter felt scared but as always she knew Minju won't hurt her. 

"Please? Just this once, try this." Yujin said and gave her a lollipop. "I want to be with you for a very very long time Minju-ya.. You'll destroy your health if you keep smoking." She added. 

It was the first time that Yujin called Minju in that manner, like saying it with authority and it made Minju flutter. She's been the one talking to Yujin with authority this whole time and now Yujin is doing the same too. Minju took the lollipop and opened it. It may not look like it but Minju like it when she's being told what to do. 

Yujin then sit beside the love of her life. They're already hanging out on a different location but they're still doing the same, watching the city. 

"Are you feeling better now?" Minju asked Yujin. 

Yujin nods and it was quiet again. Yujin felt like she knew Minju even more by coming at her place and by spending the whole day with her. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter