Proud Dancer

Proud Dancer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Kyungsoo had always looked up to his younger friend Kai.

Despite being a grade above him, he could tell the junior was far more talented, handsome, and proud than he was.

Kai could dance his way into any woman (or man’s) heart.

His smile could light up the room, and the silly things he said could brighten anyone’s day. 

 

Kyungsoo thought about his appreciation for the younger guy as the walked together to class.

They made the same trek across campus every day, seeing as they only had one class together since they were majoring in different fields.

Kai always stuck to the creative arts, as he was pursuing a degree in modern dance.

Whereas Kyungsoo stayed with more ground practical things, hence why he was studying cooking to become a chef.

 

As Kai vented to him about not getting the solo performance he wanted, Kyungsoo spoke instead of just listening like he usually did

 

"You know what, I think no matter how long you’re on the stage,m everyone will notice. And everyone will have all the attention right on you.” He said sincerely.

 

Kai made eye contact and couldn't help but grin.

 

"These are the kinds of things that make me love you, man. Thank you so much.”
 

That “L” word. Love. Some

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter