Reasons

Reasons

Reasons. We all have it. We all have our reasons. That's why people leave, people stay, people fight and even give up because they have their reasons.
It has always been a given fact that we individuals act in ways that our reasons could either push us towards something or away from it.
Reasons can break us, make us stronger, hurt and even heal us. Different reasons for different matters, each made fit for reality.

"So what's your reason for leaving her?"

"Now that you mention it, why did I leave her?"  

I left her. Without telling her why, without saying goodbye, without leaving even a letter behind. Just like that, I removed myself from her life and continued on my own. 
Like the leaves that flows with the Autum breeze, I fell for her but drifted away. Away from the person who made this cold heart beat.
This heart that no mortal could ever waver, was shaken by such a fragile being.
She was the Autum breeze with that Summer warmth. She blew me away while she melted my heart.

"But didn't you love her?"

"Oh how I did."

Till this day I can still remember the feeling of being able to love her, being able to see her smile that can light up even in the darkest of nights and outshine even the brightest of stars.
She was as beautiful as a rose, as gentle as the waves on a fine day when it comes to greet you benefit your feet and as kind as an angel.
Even the other gods appreciated her beauty, even Aphrodite bowed down to her.

"Then why did you leave? What's your reason?"

"I grew old."

I've came to hate myself as the years came to greet me.
Even in my last breath, when the earth came to swallow me whole and I was then burried beneath the grown, all that was left in my heart was hate.
The older you get, the more hate you have towards yourself, the more you're dissapointed by the fact that life is not going the way you want it to be.

"Is that why you killed yourself?"

"Yes. Hate was my reason."

My hate for the world, for myself and my mistakes pushed me to the edge.
My hate killed me, murdered the child in me.
The beautiful rose has now withered and died. Long gone and will never return.
The Summer warmth within me is now covered in Winter snow.

"What a waste you are."