Fates design

Stand with You till the End

"THE BABY IS AHHHHHHHH!!!" as lady Bok ju lays on the bed , the female servants made sure that all males would wait outside as they assist her "my lady push " with screams spreading throughtout the whole house lady bok ju's oldest brother wait by the door with his servants "my lady just one more push one more" with all the strength she had she gave the push. A small infants cry was heard "congradulations lady bok ju, its a girl" as they clean off the small child , and wrap her, they hand her to her mother , who looks at her with love and saddness. As the main house hold master enters teh servants greeted him "Master Minju" he heads towards his younger sister who holds his dear neice "shes beautiful" he kneels down to her side. He sees that his younger sister starts to cry "this may be my last time to hold her" his smile dissappeared, for he know what his sister meant "we mustn't given up hope" she starts shaking her head denying it "we must got...they will come" he helps his sister up as they go through the back. He instructed all the servants to do as told when trouble arrived. As him and bokju left to the back house, he quickly closed off the door. Going through the back house bokju suddenly fell over, but minju was able to catch her in time "bok ju" he lightly shakes her "older brother...I'm afraid...I really won't make it" he starts tearing up "no no you'll just be fine we will find a doctor and you'll be a great mother " she was able to place a hand on his arm lightly shaking her head "I'm afraid this is it...but please...take her...." he looked to his little neice who sits watching both of them with her big beautiful eyes "my sweet little eunju, know that you are important... and that umma loves you" she looks back to her older brother " please...pleaes...take her..." Minju looks to his young neice who he now holds dearly "I'm sorry brother for only being a burdend " he shook his head disagreeing "no...you were the best younger sibling I could have asked for, you were my partner in crim when we were kids, and the best consult person I could get advice from" she smiles and beings crying "in another life time...I wish to be born your younger sister again..now go...GO!" 

 

Soliders rampage through the town. A strong tall man whos the commander of these soliders walk with others around him. The soliders brings forth a man incharge of the town "here commander" they make him kneel " I will make this quickly, if you can direct me to the house of the Parks with ease I will not harm anyone in this town" The man on  his knees hesitates. The commander gives a nod to his followers who came and placed a sword to his neck " you could have just told me and make it easy, but I guess you don't value your life" the solider was about to strike but the man quickly begged for his life "Please please I'll tell you where they live pleaseeee ! Just don't hurt me!" The commander knelt down to his level "where?"

 

The commander and his followers approach a big house with the Plaque that has the family name house hold "search the place!" the soliders swarmed towards the house hold as moths to the flames. They tourch what evers flamble, servants runs from corner to corner begging the soliders to have mercy, but their lives were taken. The commander walks to the halls that leads to the bedchamber. As he opens the door the bedchamber was also empty, but what was left was blood smered on the bed sheets and a bowl of bloody water. He gose in to see that it was the Main bedchamber of the onwer. The other soliders comes in "commander, we searched everyone corridor, only servants were found. We tried to make them talk but they say they don't know where their master is" the commander looks and scans the room carefully. With his sharp eyes he spots one of the farbics hanging from the wall slighthly move as if wind was blowing. Moving towards it he fully tears it away seeing it hid a secret door. With no hesistation he opens the door revealing a small house out back. He could see that the doors to this out back little house was wide open. From where they stood they see a wooden tub set in the middle, with someone leaning onto the wooden tub as they sit. Approaching the also see who was leaning onto the tub and bowed out " concubine bok ju" she stares blankly to the ground from exhaustion of giving birth. The edge of her dress was stained with blood , her head wet from the sweat created when she was giving birth "concubine ju are you hurt?" she smirked "why would you care? scared if something happens to me your master will kill you?" he didn't know how to answer her back "we must take you back now" she was still not moving due to the achs and pains her body was giving. When two soilders was about to hold her up "wait!" they all look to who was at the door, while bok ju knew who it was already. All the soliders knelt down on one knee "my Lord"  He lowers himself to her level " lord myungsoo " he walks over to her and knelts down to her level "look at you...if you had just been honest to me about having someone else child, everything would have been fine, I would have treated that child as my own " she slightly scoffed "really? do you think I'm that dumb, that I'm not smart enough to understand what you would do?" she finally turns her head to look at him "using my child as a pawn in your game so that you can gain power, and acend to the thorn" he gave her a sympathic look "take her away" he gets up and slowly walks away "you will never find my child she is safe from the likes of you" bok ju's finally closed her eyes, her head fell to the side as she gave her last breath. The commander's eyes widen "My lord!" he turns around to face the commander, all he could do was shake his head. Stepping aside he rushes to her side. She was dead. Lord myungsoo sighed, looking up he finally he sees the forest  "find the child!" they all quickly scattered to the forest range that was nearr by. Minju ran as quickly as he could with the small child in his arms but was careful since. He wasn't sure where rocks or holes might be "COME ON FIND HIM!" minju heard the soilders yelling not too far away , as he scurried he did exactly what he was afraid of. He fell dow a hill slope, but protected the child carefully with arm wrapped around the baby, and a hand protecting her head, once they stopped rolling he checked on the baby "oh thank goodness your not hurt" eunju started crying, he quickly made way. On the other hand the soilders were hushed by the commander, and from a far he they heard the crying, but the crying was down the slope "go after them!" the commander kicked two of his follwers who tumbled after. When they have gotten back on their feet the quickly ajusted their helmets and saw who was waiting for them. Minju had his sword out and ready to fight to the death "where is the child?" minju lunged at one with his sword, and quickly and powerfuly. The first soilder found an opeing and took a strike from shoulder down. Minju quickly backed away "now you can tell us or you die" minju didn't give a damn. He went forward and attacked they now easly dodged him since he was slowed down by the wound. Running here and there he spars and tries to breathe "yah since he won't tell us LETS JUST KILL HIM!" Minju thought about his whole life growing up, and his sister he raised up to only watch her be given away. Even to her last day. The soilder took his sword and plunged it into minju's side. Minju than was also striked by the other soilder from the back. Pulling back their swords they were sure that when minju wasn't moving, he was dead. 

When they finally arrived they kneeled "lord myungsoo, we found the person who took the child away, its was Master Minju lady bok ju's older brother, but when we have arrived and fought him, he wasn't with the child when cleary we heard the child crying where he was" Myungsoo circled around teh two soilders "and what of the young master minju?"

"we killed him sir he kept resisting" Lord myungsoo sighed "lets go back" all the soilders and the commander followed behind their master leaving the town and the house hold that is being burned down "my lord what about the child?"

"Send spies to all the villages near around here so that they can keep an eye out, theres bound to be a new born that enters the village and they will know" the commander nodded. 

-1 day later-

A villager man was pulling his donkey which is pulling a cart of things he got from the city "come on goo yoo" all of sudden from his one basket he heard the small cries of a infant "oh... that sounds like a-" he went to the basket that carried the green veggies. Uncovering it he couldn't believe it. The crying infant stopped crying once the villager picked up the small girl "my my how did you" the villager looked around but saw no one. He looked to the basket one more time and found a note that was underneath the baby "Her name is eunju, please love and protect her" the letter was written strangely , the villager looked carefully, and smelled the ink, he realized that the ink was not ink, but blood.

He smiled as he took the child with him " Don't worry little one"