fake

trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chaewon likes to say as if she is expressing how an ocean without light is like success without happiness yet she has not found success a blue oasis. Instead, she has found success as something darker, something plagued by fears of hesitation and losing her love for dancing. Honestly, maybe it's not just dancing but her passion to continue on living. She can't stand living full of fakes, yet ironically she's fake herself.

 

"Hey! I baked you some cookies with the help of my dorm mates." Hitomi approaches her with a big smile plastered on her face. Hitomi is the pastel ideal girlfriend that everyone wants to date. Chaewon isn't that sharp but realizes that Nako probably has feelings for her girlfriend yet too bad Hitomi never sees her as more than friends. Honestly, Chaewon is fed up with some inner drama that's occurring in their group but whatever.

 

"Thanks, they are tasty. I appreciate it." Chaewon pats Hitomi on her head. Sweet gestures, Chaewon discovers that people adore sweet gestures. Chaewon sneakily inserts a kiss because why not.Truthfully, they are just basic cookies but sometimes lies are better than the truth itself. 

 

When the twelve of them hangs out, it's just pure chaos. Everything clashes, mainly strong opinions or feelings. The squad can ever create a ing tv show consisting every conflict they have, more including inner conflicts. First, Eunbi and Chaeyeon seems to have s but they aren't doing anything about it. Sakura maybe has feelings for either Eunbi or Chaeyeon, Chaewon can't exactly pinpoint which. Hyewon is whipped for Sakura who doesn't even consider her. Yena is probably not over Chaewon yet she's leaving Yuri hanging with no explanations. Minjoo sometimes has problems with Yujin but they can me sweet seconds after. Wonyoung probably has a crush on Yujin but doesn't want to admit it since the latter has a girlfriend, same as Nako. Their passion for dancing brings them all together. 

 

The twelve of the decides to watch a movie at the theater. It's hard booking tickets for twelve people, it's such a drag. Nonetheless we always vote on which movie to see since probably we all have different plans. Apparently most of them wants to watch 'Parasite', Chaewon has watched that with her family but sure why not one more time. Boring, not the movie, the movie is absolutely iconic. It's boring mainly because she knows that happens next. She decides to excuse herself and went out of the movies telling the others she wants to go to the toilet. Perhaps she's just going to buy some popcorn instead, or bubble tea. 

 

"Wait! I want to go to the toilet too!" Minjoo comes running towards her and drags her to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter