inception

trapped.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Chaewon, please put on more emotion while dancing." Chaeyeon repeats for the nth time of the day. 

 

What the is Chaewon doing right now? She is in a dazed and can't remember. Oh right, her squad are planning to perform in some college activity and they forced her to join in. Having zero concentration in today's practice, Chaeyeon decides to help Chaewon for the rest of the day to channel her emotions. Emotions? Chaewon feels numb. She's a stranger to emotions, doesn't remember what it feels like anyway. 

 

"You should just kick me out, i am just going to be a drag and burden at practice." Chaewon mutters as she wipes her sweat with the back of her hands. Chaeyeon shakes her head and smiles, telling that she will never do such a thing. 

 

Chaeyeon keeps saying that Chaewon is important to the team but is she? Chaewon probably has major trust issues, confused what's real and what's fake. In Chaewon's own point of view, she doesn't play a big part. Their team has amazing dancers such as Chaeyeon, Eunbi and probably Yujin. Why is she needed anyway? Having twelve of them standing on stage made her emphysematous. It's so crowded, people won't even notice if one of the member is missing honestly. 

 

Chaewon decides to try her best and fake some emotions to at least make Chaeyeon proud somehow and so they can end their practice. Chaewon didn't miss the smile on Chaeyeon's face when she finally puts some effort and fabricated emotions. Chaewon hates it when she has to lie but sometimes it's the only way to survive. Of course as predicted, Chaeyeon ends the practice but decides to stay at the dance room to continue her own individual practice. Chaewon nods and proceeds to leave. Sometimes she feels bad for Chaeyeon since she doesn't get enough credit for the work she has done. The university doesn't praise the girl enough, instead they praise Chaewon. Sigh, it's probably due to her mom. Her mom being some famous actress whatsoever so the university wants connection. It crosses Chaewon's mind that maybe Chaeyeon doesn't even want Chaeyeon to be there but the principal forces her to. 

 

"Hey, what's with the gloomy face?" Yena suddenly disturbs Chaewon's train of thoughts. Chaewon flinches in surprise while Yena laughs. 

 

The latter rolls her eyes, what the hell is Yena doing alone in the hallway. Was she waiting for Chaewon so they can walk together to the dorms knowing that Chaeyeon will stay? Chaewon sometimes wonders but not going to pry right now since she has a lot in mind. Yena's actions are questionable but thankful since Chaewon doesn't like to walk alone but then again if she has no choice, she won't mind. 

 

"So how are you and Yuri?" Chaewon decides to make a small talk. 

 

Yena proceeds telling that Yuri is willing to wait until she finally gives up Chaewon. Wait what? Oh right, Yena and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter