Chances.

Chances
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chances? How often do you think they come? If they come to you, do you think you’ll if it’s that chance or it’s just something that normally happens in your life?

 

Well, for me I don’t think that what just happened is something normal for me, nor I consider it a chance. The Jang Wonyoung, standing in front of me was about to talk to me is not in a million years I consider normal, so what I did was I just dashed off when I saw her in front of me. Well, me for that, I’ll be the talk of the school for this. I stopped on a corridor when I think I was already far from the cafeteria.

 

“! ! !”  I told myself as I remember what I just did. “Why did you do that? Kim Chaewon?”

 

“What are you doing here? I told you wait for me in the cafeteria” I heard a voice, and turned out it was Chaeyeon unnie. I looked at her, “What the! Why do you look like you’re almost going to cry?!” Well, I do want to cry.

 

And with that I told her everything on how dumb I just was and here she is bawling her eyes out because of laughing so hard. “That’s so hilarious” she said as she kept on laughing at me.

 

“Unnie! You’re not helping at all!” I whined.

 

“I’m sorry” she said as she contained her laugh. “Don’t worry, nothing will happen to you, I assure you” she told me and I was expecting the opposite, it was Wonyoung that I just ignored and I don’t think I can be at peace for what I just did.

 

I scoffed, “I don’t think so unnie” but she just chuckled.

 

“Ya, why did you even do that anyway?” she told me and I was about to answer when she put her hands on my face that I swatted away, “Oh I almost did forgot you’re a coward”

 

“Ha Ha, thank you for making me remember” I told her sarcastically.

 

“You like her right?” she said out of the blue and I just looked at her wide eyed, “Come on, there’s probably no one in the school in the school that doesn’t like her, although you don’t make it seem like you do but well I know you too well” Of course, unnie knows me to well, she’s my sister after all.

 

I then cleared my throat, “So unnie, what do I do?”

 

She looked at me like it’s no big problem at all, “Aye, don’t worry, just be yourself” Just be myself? What?

 

She stood up and I didn’t get what she just said, “Ya unnie! What are you even saying! Ya!” I’m sorry for shouting unnie, but she just waved me off! “Unnie!!” she just left saying, “I have to meet Sakura, I almost had forgotten, Ciao!”

 

I sometimes forget she’s older one, Chaeyeon-unnie. I mean she’s too goofy, and I don’t get her sometimes but don’t get me wrong, I love my sister, even though she’s like that, *laughs*

 

I stood up and dusted off my uniform, we were in the rooftop by the way. Like how cliché it is, I like it here, I can probably already consider this as my personal place. I still have my classes so I mentally prepared myself on what would happen when I leave this place.

 

I was walking around the corridor, and was already expecting eyes on me and maybe gossiping but there was nothing, I furrowed my eyebrows and considered everything was weird, it’s absolutely weird, I mean everyone who have messed Wonyoung had been treated differently. Chaeyeon’s unnies’ words then just came to my mind. Nothing really did happen, weird.

 

*laughs* “I told you, she ain’t like your normal fangirls or fanboys, Wonyoung-ah” said Yujin as they watch Chaewon walk by the corridors. Yujin then raised her brows at Wonyoung, “Oh-ho, you’re smiling?”

 

Surprisingly enough, she doesn’t also know why she’s smiling. If it’s those normal days, Yujin would already be having the end of her having a fit. She even chuckled, “You’re being weird right now, and you know that right? Wonyoung ah?”

 

Wonyoung then rolled her eyes at Yujin, “Shut up” and there’s it, the normal Wonyoung.

 

“Oh she’s back!” said Yujin teasing Wonyoung. “So what’s the feeling of getting rejected for the first time, my dear cousin” she asked rubbing salt on her wound.

 

Wonyoung glared at Yujin making her laugh again, “I was kidding, I think you just scared her off. You can try again next time”

 

Wonyoung then shook her head, “Forget it” she told Yujin that shocked her cousin.

 

“Are you serious?” she asked to confirm, the Wonyoung she knows doesn’t just give up though, but all she received from Wonyoung was a shrug, as her eyes were still on Chaewon. Weird, she thought.

“Unnie, everything is weird.” Chaewon told Chaeyeon when they arrived at their house.

 

“What is?” Chaeyeon asked as she sat on their sofa and the television.

 

“Nothing happened” she said.

 

“What? Do you want something to happen to you? You want to be the talk of the town?” her sister told her and it made her think. “Just shrug it off Chaewon-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter