Flannel!

You're wearing it wrong!

 

Chaewon is sound asleep on her bed and Minjoo has been trying to wake her up for a while now but she isn’t even bulging. Minjoo then started to jump on her bed and Chaewon groaned and said “Fine fine!” so Minjoo went down of her bed but Chaewon has still her eyed closed and her forehead creased.

 

 

Minjoo smiled because of it’s the reaction she wanted to get, “You’re late for you morning class, sis! And you just caused someone to be late too”

 

 

Chaewon then raised her brows at Minjoo, “And who would that might be” she asked.

 

 

Minjoo smiled at her sheepishly and said, “It’s for you to find out”

 

 

As the curious person she is, she rubbed her eyes and stoop just to go out of her room and look at the person Minjoo was talking about, “If you’re clowning me Minjoo, I swear--------------------- ” she stopped talking as she laid her eyes on the person who was actually really waiting for her. Her sleepiness was gone, as that person said, “Good morning babe!” who was also smiling brightly as ever.

 

 

Chaewon chuckled and waved at her girl, until she heard Minjoo talk at her back who was still inside her room, “You should get ready now sis, and by the way you look really stupid right now” Minjoo pointed out how messy she is right now but she doesn’t really care that much about that.

 

 

“Whatever, you look stupid too by the way so you should get ready now and Yujin is also waiting for you downstairs” she said in a loud voice but Minjoo doesn’t believe her as she thinks Chaewon was just getting her revenge, so she went out of her room while waving herhand dismissing what Chaewon just said, as she still not looking downstairs, she pointed downstairs saying, “Obviously, Wonyoung is the only person I let in earilier, so how the hell Yujin is  ” again, her stopped talking when she decided to really look down and prove that Chaewon was just trolling her. Chaewon is now just laughing at her which caused her to blush.

 

 

Yujin who was downstairs chuckled at her girlfriend, “You don’t really look that stupid Minjoo, you’re still the prettiest for me” she said and it made Minjoo blush more. Chaewon just then shook her head and called for Wonyoung upstairs, while Minjoo went down to smack Yujin for not telling her that she’s going to fetch her.

 

 

“How silly” said Chaewon looking down and Wonyoung just laughed beside her, “They’re cute, babe”

 

 

Chaewon snorted and said, “You’re more cute baby” and pulled Wonyoung inside of her room.

 

 

“You know your mom would get mad if she finds out you skipped class” Chaewon told Wonyoung but she just smiled at her and shook her head saying, “She won’t as long as I speak of your name, babe” she then went on and kissed Chaewon’s cheeks.

 

 

Chaewon just shook her head at how carefree her girl is when it comes to her, Wonyoung really is a different person to other people, like she’s mostly has the aura of a person with strong responsibility as also because she’s the student council president even at a young age. She just then was watching Wonyoung who went to her closet and probably she was picking the clothes

 

 

Chaewon would wear, Wonyoung then looked back at her and raised her brow at her, “Babe, what are you waiting for?”

 

 

Chaewon just looked at her blankly and asked, “Huh? What do you mean?” and after she asked that a towel went flying on her face.

 

 

“I mean, take a shower”

 

 

Chaewon then removed the towel on her face, and whispered “commanding as ever”

 

 

“What did you say?” asked Wonyoung with her brows up high.

 

 

Chaewon then stood up and immediately went to the bathroom while saying, “Nothing, Ms. Student Council President” and locked the door of the bathroom.

 

 

Wonyoung just chuckled and continued to pick Chaewon’s clothes. She then smiled when she found the black flannel that Chaewon owns. She then chose a white shirt, and jeans for Chaewon, she just loves it when Chaewon wears simple.

 

 

And after a couple of minutes, Chaewon went out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around her body. Wonyoung eyes wasn’t on Chaewon when she went out of the bathroom and obviously she was oblivious at how Chaewon is right now, so when her eyes landed on Chaewon, she immediately looked away feeling hot. “Y-yah!” said Wonyoung.

 

 

 

“What baby?” Chaewon said and went closer, she was just teasing Wonyoung to be honest.

 

 

Wonyoung then felt Chaewon coming closer so she shouted, “Stop c-coming c-c-closer”

 

 

“Oh, Jang Wonyoung is stuttering” she just had to say it. Chaewon then crossed her arms,

 

“This isn’t really the first time you saw me like this baby”

 

 

Wonyoung felt like she’d explode any moment so, “S-s-shut up!” and immediately went out of Chaewon’s room. She then just heard Chaewon’s laugh and she fanned herself.

 

 

Just right at the moment, Minjoo went out of her room and saw her, “You look like a tomato, Wonyoung”

 

 

Wonyoung whined and said, “Don’t point out the obvious unnie!”

 

 

Minjoo chuckled and said, “What did my sister do again this time?”

 

 

Wonyoung then composed herself and exhaled, they then both went downstairs, “It’s the usual unnie” replied Wonyoung.

 

 

 

“Really? Aren’t you supposed to be getting used to her getting out of the bathroom with the wet towel on her” Minjoo said as a matter of fact.

 

 

“Well are you used to seeing Yujin like that unnie?” Wonyoung asked.

 

 

“I don’t really see her around walking with a towel wrapped on her”

 

 

“Huh?” Wonyoung creased her forehead as she didn’t get what Minjoo has said, and when she did, she laughed out loud.

 

 

“Hey! I heard that!” They didn’t know that Yujin was already walking downstairs. Yujin then went to Minjoo and rubber her cheeks on her cheeks like a cute puppy. “Love I was just kidding, Wonyoung needed to let out some steam”

 

 

Yujin then looked at Wonyoung and smiled widely, “You got teased again?”

 

 

Wonyoung then just smacked Yujin as she felt like she’s teasing her for getting teased by her girlfriend.

 

 

Chaewon was watching them as she was walking down the stairs and she immediately went to grab Wonyoung’s hand and pulled her. “Have fun today!” Minjoo shouted as they were walking away. Wonyoung looked back and said, “You too unnie!” while Chaewon just waved her hand at them. Minjoo then looked at Yujin and said, “Should we go now too?”

 

 

Yujin took a second to answer that’s why Minjoo asked. “Did you forget something?”

 

 

Yujin then smiled at her widely and said, “Yes”

 

 

Minjoo titled her head and asked, “Which is?”

 

 

Yujin went close and pecked Minjoo’s lips, “That?” Minjoo then just chuckled at Yujin’s antics.

 

 

“You wore the flannel wrong” Wonyoung pointed that out to Chaewon.

 

 

Chaewon then looked at the flannel she’s wearing and she was confused because is there a different way to wear clothes?

 

 

Wonyoung was watching how Chaewon’s expressions were changing and she found it cute. She then removed Chaewon’s flannel from her and Chaewon was just watching her, she then tied the flannel on Chaewon’s waist. Chaewon chuckled as she remembered something, “Did you really start liking me since that day?”

 

 

Wonyoung chuckled as she was tying, “Probably?” and as she was done, she gave Chaewon a peck on her lips.

 

 

Chaewon then offered her hand and Wonyoung gladly accepted it, “I’m dropping you to your room Ms. President” said Chaewon then Wonyoung chuckled because of it. “Other freshmen would love you presence then” Wonyoung said because a lot of freshmen has a crush on her.

 

 

“Oh, . I forgot about that” Chaewon doesn’t really like the attention though.

 

 

“You should try and socialize babe” Wonyoung suggested.

 

 

Chaewon then grimaced at the idea of her talking to other people, Wonyoung laughed at her reaction, and said, “Do you hate it that much?”

 

 

“It’s not for me baby” she replied and they continued to talk about senseless things until they arrived to Wonyoung’s building.

 

 

Wonyoung then looked back at Chaewon who was hesitating if she’d go inside or not. She then just watched her fight her inner self, and then after a moment she sighed and eventually pulled Wonyoung. As they were walking at the corridor, they kept hearing whispers from the student and Wonyoung just told her to shrug it off. After a minute of walking they arrived to Wonyoung’s classroom and Chaewon really doesn’t want to let go of Wonyoung hands.

 

 

“What? Don’t tell me you want to go inside too?” Wonyoung teased.

 

 

Chaewon shook her head then just grinned at her, “Fine baby, you just gave up the chance of seeing a lot of clingy me, it’s often you know?”

 

 

Wonyoung then raised her brows at her, “May I remind you, the clingy you just comes out when you’re with me, babe” and then she winked at her.

 

 

Chaewon just laughed it off as when she thinks of it, her clingy side just comes it when she’s with her girl. “Yeah, you’re right”

 

 

Wonyoung then smiled at her softly, Before Chaewon had to go, she pouted her lips and pointed at it, Wonyoung chuckled and gave her what Chaewon wanted as she knows she wouldn’t bulge if she would not give it. Wonyoung then kissed Chaewon’s lips as she wanted. Chaewon even smiled in between the kiss and Wonyoung felt it.

 

 

“Go now, babe. I’ll see you later!” and she waved her hand as Chaewon was walking away, or rather, speewalking trying to avoid the other freshmen who were walking at the corridors. Wonyoung just shook her head at the sight.

 

 

“Just look at her, she’s fine with other students see us kissing but she’s not fine when talking or even socializing with them” she thought and then she went inside her room.

 

 

And as soon as she went inside, her friend, Nako squealed, “I saw that Jang freakin’ Wonyoung!”

 

 

Hitomi who was on her side had just have to shake her head because of how loud Nako was. Hitomi then just pulled Nako to her chair, and told Wonyoung, “Sorry about that” to the other students inside.

 

 

Wonyoung then went to them while laughing, “Good morning girl, you weren’t around the first class” Hitomi greeted her. Wonyoung was about to answer but she was cut off, “Yeah, I already know why seeing Chaewon-unnie earlier”

 

 

They both the heard grubmlings, and it was Nako, “Oh sorry!” when Hitomi pulled her over, she also covered using her hand, and she forgot about it.

 

 

Nako then exhaled heavily, “Oh my God, were you trying to kill me?!” and Hitomi just gave her a peace sign. They then bickered for a while and Wonyoung was just there laughing at the both of them.

 

 

Until, Nako and Hitomi looked at her with grin on their faces, “What’s with that look?” she asked both of them.

 

 

Nako then went near her and said, “What is it like to kiss Kim Chaewon?” she asked all of a sudden, and she was about to get help from Hitomi when she saw Hitomi being eager to know the answer too.

 

 

“Yah! How would I even talk about that!” and again she was blushing.

 

 

“Oh! Oh! There something pink on you cheeks. Is that blush we are seeing? The student council president is blushing? Oh” Nako was the one who continued to while Hitomi already settled down and was trying to shut Nako up again.

 

 

“How about you kiss her for you to know what it feels like?” Wonyoung suggested which made Nako roll her eyes.

 

 

“No thanks!” She and Hitomi then exchanged a smirk, that’s how you shut up Yabuki Nako, give her what she wants. She just loves it when she gets to tease and when you give her what she’s teasing about, she’d shut up. A moment then later, their teacher arrived and all of them then settled down.

 

...

 

Chaewon was then waiting outside of Wonyoung’s room, and she’s trying her best no to do something stupid with other students roaming around, this is what she gets for not going to her class earlier, it’s her only class in the morning and the next one would be in the evening already. She then kept looking at her watch like an impatient kid.

 

 

“Why do you keep looking at your watch?” said Wonyoung who was actually watching her for a moment now and she didn’t even notice her

 

 

Chaewon jumped on her place, but she immediately composed herself knowing there are other people around, “Nothing, let’s go?”

 

 

Wonyoung then nodded letting go of what just happened. They then walked hand in hand as they went out of Wonyoung’s building. But then a running Nako was trying to call for them.

 

 

And as soon as she caught their attention, she raised her hand trying to tell them that she had to breath, and then she exhaled loudly enough, “What are those long limbs for anyway!” she said that made Chaewon and Wonyoung laugh at her.

 

 

“What is it Nako?” Wonyoung asked.

 

 

“Hate to break your lovely walk, but Wonyoung we are needed in the office. Seems like we have to prepare now for the school festival that will happen next week” Nako said.

 

 

Wonyoung then looked at Chaewon, “Go baby, anyway” she then looked at her watch, “It’s almost time for my afternoon class”

 

 

Wonyoung then nodded, “Oh I’ll just fetch when you get home” said Chaewon.

 

 

 

 

 

“No babe, just go home. You’ll going to get tired after your last class” Wonyoung replied. 

 

“I’ll just tell mom”

 

 

“Are you sure?” Chaewon, she doesn’t really want that because she knows that when Wonyoung does something important, she doesn’t look at the time.

 

 

“Yes babe, now go or else you’ll be late again!”

 

 

Chaewon then pointed at her lips and Wonyoung was about to kiss her when Nako cleared . “I know I’m small but hell I’m here too!”

 

 

Wonyoung chuckled and Chaewon just scratched her head, “Sorry about that Nako” Chaewon told Nako.

 

 

Nako dismissed it by saying, “It’s actually fine Chaewon-sunbae, not like I haven’t seen it before, I was just kidding” she really said like it was nothing and then she looked at Wonyoung, “Hey girl, I’m going just follow me” and then she had her back on them.

 

 

“You’re friend’s really peculiar isn’t she” Chaewon just said watching Nako’s back.

 

 

Wonyoung chuckled and said, “She’s fun to be with”

 

 

“Yeah, that’s for sure” she then felt something soft on her cheeks. Wonyoung just kissed her cheeks. She then just saw Wonyoung running after Nako, she then looked back at her and said, “See you tomorrow baby!”

 

 

Chaewon then just smiled and told herself, “How adorable can she be?” and went on her way.

 

 

Chaewon then just arrived at her and her sister’s house, she plopped her body as she felt exhausted from today’s lesson, and also her eyes were hurting from staring at the computer for 3 hours. It’s already almost 8 when she got a call, she rubbed her eyes to see who it was and it was Wonyoung’s mom.

 

 

“Hello omoni?”

 

“Do you know where Wonyoung is right now?”

 

“Isn’t she supposed to be home now, omoni?”

 

“Yes, but she’s still not home and she’s not answering my calls, I’m getting worried now”

 

Chaewon then got up from her bed and thought of anything until she remembered that Wonyoung had something to do with the student council, she sighed and told Wonyoung’s mom, “She’s at school mom, she had stuff to do, and probably she lost track of time again. I’ll go fetch her mom”

 

“Is that so? Aigoo, that kid. Thank you Chaewon-ah”

 

“it’s nothing mom.”

 

“Drive safely okay?”

 

“Yes mom”

 

“ohh’

 

*call ended*

 

Chaewon then grabbed a hoodie with her as it’s nighttime already and it’s does feel cold now. She immediately went out of her room and rushed downstairs.

 

 

“Hey, you just arrived where are you going?!” Minjoo shouted.

 

 

She just said, “Wonyoung!” and then she dashed off.

 

 

Wonyoung’s now alone at the office as she had told the other people that she’d stay for a while in the office. Nako and Hitomi didn’t really want to leave her alone but knowing how hard headed she is, they also reluctantly went home.

 

 

Wonyoung then cracked her neck and stretched her arms. She then looked at the clock and her eyes widened when she saw it was already 8:30. She immediately put her things on her bag and immediately stood up saying, “Oh God, I haven’t told mom about this” and she started to ramble, and then she felt the cold breeze so she started to rub her shoulders, “Why did I forget to bring my jacket”

 

 

She then felt warm all of a sudden, so she looked up and she saw Chaewon. “babe?”

 

 

She wasn’t really talking as she was fixing Wonyoung’s things. And then she grabbed Wonyoung’s hands and pulled her outside of the office. Wonyoung felt that Chaewon is mad and she’s suppressing it by not talking.

 

 

“Are you mad at me?” Wonyoung asked softly.

 

 

Chaewon heard it and she cursed at herself softly because she can’t even get mad at Wonyoung even for a short time, she then looked at Wonyoung and smiled at her, “No baby, I’m not mad”

 

 

But Wonyoung wasn’t convinced, “I know you’re mad at me, baby I’m sorry” Wonyoung softly said again.

 

 

Chaewon then just had to caress Wonyoung’s hands, and softly said, “Baby, I wasn’t mad. I was just worried. Okay?” and she went to hug Wonyoung, “You have to call me next time okay? Hmm?” she then felt Wonyoung nod on her shoulders.

 

 

“Now let’s go to my car” she said then pulled Wonyoung.

 

 

As soon as they went inside her car, Wonyoung has yawned a lot of times, Chaewon then told her, “Baby just sleep until I get you home” she said then as soon as Chaewon said that Wonyoung dozed off.

 

 

Chaewon then smiled looking at her big baby and started to drive. After minutes of driving they arrived at Wonyoung’s house.

 

 

She then slowly tapped Wonyoung’s cheeks, and said, “hey baby, wake up” in a low voice. Wonyoung then stirred on her seat and slowly opened her eyes.

 

 

She then slowly rubber her eyes and her eyes landed on Chaewon, “we’ve arrived?”

 

 

Chaewon smiled and nodded her head, “yes baby”

 

 

They both went out of the car, “Did you have a good sleep baby?” Chaewon asked.

 

 

Wonyoung shook her head, “No, not really”

 

 

Chaewon then showed her confused face. “I keep hearing you yawn babe, so come with me and let’s go to sleep!” she then pulled Chaewon with her, and for a moment, they stopped walking as Chaewon resisted Wonyoung’s pull.

 

 

“What? Did you forget something?” Wonyoung asked.

 

 

“Yes” Chaewon replied.

 

 

“And that is?” Wonyoung asked adorably.

 

 

Chaewon then pulled Wonyoung by her waist and as she looked at Wonyoung’s lips. She said, ”This” and went in for a kiss. Wonyoung didn’t expect it at first that’s why she was stunned but then she eventually kissed back and that made Chaewon smile between their kiss.

 

 

Chaewon pulled back from the kiss and pulled Wonyoung inside their house just to be halted by her. “What is it baby?” Chaewon asked.

 

 

Wonyoung pointed out her flannel which she wore and said, “You’re wearing it wrong” and left Chaewon dumbfounded outside their door.

 

 

“Just what was that exactly?” and she shook her head and was about to open the door when the door opened itself showing Wonyoung.

 

 

Wonyoung then kissed Chaewon’s lips before saying, “Just kidding babe” and pulled Chaewon inside.

 

 

THE END!

Hi mga ka pochi! jk!

Hope you liked it! :)