Jang Wonyoung

Happiness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Have you ever felt that it seems like the world is being unfair to you, like have you felt like everything that has going on in your life was never going the way you wished it were? Like whatever you do, nothing feels right. But you keep on wishing someday, somehow it wouldn’t be like that anymore, that someday whatever you feel is just peace and happiness. Of course, it wouldn’t be that perfect but still you wish that for the very least of your existence, someday that happiness would happen.

 

You just have to stop feeling that way, that’s what I told myself for those times I had felt that the world was against me, and thankfully enough, I think I already found the happiness I was wishing for.

 

That happiness is with me, at this moment, making me smile with just being with me. It’s been years since we’ve been together, who I was thankful enough that she has been there for me even when I haven’t the best there is, haven’t been enough for I think she deserves. I was never the person to show my feelings, I felt sorry for that all the times, but she would always tell me it’s fine and she knows it even when I don’t tell her that.

 

“What are you thinking?” she asked as she just put her arms around my shoulders.

 

I just stared at her, and told her, “I was just thinking how beautiful you are”

 

She just stared back at me the moment I told her that, “I love you” she told me, and I just felt every feeling that moment. It’s not like she haven’t told me that yet but I still feel so much when she tells me that.

 

I caressed her face as I told her this, “All the love there is, all the love I have will forever be yours” I told her that and the same glint in her eyes were there, the same when I told her that I’ll court her. She pulled me close, and I can feel her breath, “Kim Chaewon, you make me feel everything” she told me that, and at that moment I knew I needed to kiss her, and so I did. Jang Wonyoung, the girl who gave me the happiness that I had always been wishing for.

 

She would always tell me that I was enough when I think otherwise, she would always tell me my imperfections makes me perfect, she was always there to make me feel I’m loved, and I couldn’t wish for more.

 

I knew her since she was in her first year in college and I was graduating, I don’t know I was just mesmerized by her beauty by then, I don’t know how I even started to get to know her, I was not the person to socialize in the first place. That time, I had hated the world, I didn’t interact with anyone, I didn’t have any friends I could talk to, and anyway I’m not the person to tell my problems just to anyone.

 

And with that I think, everyone in that school had the image of me of a cold person, but Wonyoung thought otherwise, she came up to once when I was casually sitting on what they call that bench, I didn’t know that it was called like that until my older sister told me that. My parents owned the school by the way and my sister was the one who was managing that time and of course she knew what was happening in the school.

 

I think I heard that time that she was warned by her friends of her plan to even sit with me, not that I cared about anyone sitting with me though. The moment she sat me with me, was the moment I think changed my personality, at that moment I just broke the image I had.

 

I looked at her and told her, “Hi” and with her doe like eyes, she stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter