Final

Of Jajangmyeons and I Love You's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Baekhyun is getting restless as he paced back and forth, his husband is taking a long time to come back home.


He sent his husband to that local restaurant that sells jajangmyeon at this hour, he should have taken the damn car with him but Chanyeol wanted to walk. It's already 3:07 in the morning and he left around 1:45am and it is snowing outside. What if something happened to him? 


He tried calling his phone but the giant left his phone! What was he thinking?!


He is now crying from helplessness and worrying. He can't go look out for Chanyeol because no one would stay behind to look out for their son who's sleeping soundly in his room.


He carresses his baby bump to gain some comfort from his baby. Stupid cravings! Why must you hit me at this time!


Sobbing quietly, he thought of calling The Kims next door, their friend, but he doesn't wanna be a disturbance.


He'll give it 5 more minutes, if that giant is not back here, he'll call Kyungsoo.


Lost in his thoughts and crying, he failed to hear their gate opening.


He saw some movements from the window and he quickly apprroached the window.


It was Chanyeol! Holding a plastic bag containing some foods! It's like a weight was lifted off of his shoulder as he saw his husband safe and sound. 


He was about to rush to the door but he stopped himself midway when he saw Chanyeol taking timid little steps, it's like he's writing in the snow.


He drew a vertical line with his feet and made a turn to his left by the end of the line and from there he drew horizantal, It formed 'T' but then he walked back to middle and went down the other end and he did the same process now forming an 'I'.


Then he jumped to an empty space beside the I on the right, from there he drew a curve akin to candy cane and he mirrored that shape until it formed a ❤ 


Knowin now what his husband's intention is, he can't help but to feel overwhelmed. Happy tears welled up his eyes again. 


"Pabo." he whispered, smiling, hand on his chest as he stared at his husband with so much love, who had just finished writing U.


Now written in the snow is I ❤ U, just a minutes ago he was worried something bad happened to his husband but now his husband is doing some sappy things.


He saw his husband now approaching their door, Baekhyun welcomed him with warm hug as he sobbed on Chanyeol's chest.


"Hey shh, Baby what's wrong?" asked Chanyeol alarmed as he catches baekhyun on his arms.


Baekhyun just snuggled to him as he continued sobbing.


"Baby, look at me. What happened?"

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter