Buy one, get one couple

The buy one, get one couple
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy Seulrene day everyone, I’ve always wanted to write my take on Seulrene’s clear couple clothes, I know it, you know it, we all know it, those are clearly buy one, get one, gf special outfits lol. But yeah, I asked on twitter and this option won, so here we go. I will be writing my take on it, finally. Please enjoy, and Happy Seulrene day everyone :)


 

Sponsor Mentions: As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, cwright01, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, Ody1204, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, SleepyRu, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, justsomeanimelover, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, Sapphicblink, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, tinybean, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, Kasey1432, victoriatrrsx, samlion, kaikaitheartist, kemekemewave28, Normallyotp, argonots, hanz316, and RedPaint. Thank you so much for being sponsors. ^
 


 




 

A dark-haired woman walked into a department store to buy herself a scarf. She had her eye on this cute black and white checkered scarf that would be perfect for winter, due to its material and thickness. Finally, she was going to buy it today, or rather she was going to buy two.

 

“Hi, I need a second one of these.” The dark-haired woman smiles politely at the sales clerk. 

 

Because when it comes to buying herself a clothing item, Bae Joohyun never just buys one. She usually buys one for her girlfriend Kang Seulgi too. She likes it when they match together, it’s cute when they do. The sales clerk returns with the second scarf and puts in the bag with the one she purchased for herself. Joohyun can’t wait to go home and show her girlfriend their latest addition to their ever growing couple items collection. In her excitement she actually texts Seulgi, because she is eager to let her know.

 

“Babe, guess what.” 

 

Moments later there’s a reply text from her other half.

 

BearSeul: You bought too many of your favorite fabric softener again, and now I need to come meet you to bring it back home?

 

Joohyun looks at the text and has to not laugh right away from the message, since Seulgi isn’t entirely wrong for sending such a text. There have been quite a few times where she has gone a bit overboard in purchasing her favorite brand of fabric softener, and couldn’t bring them all home by herself. Seulgi, her ever dutiful girlfriend would always come to her, no matter what and help her. She could always count on her. Joohyun sends her a text to assure her it’s nothing like that, and that she has purchased a scarf.

 

“No, sweetie. I bought a scarf, and guess what, I bought you the same one, so we’ll match.”

 

The reply to that is almost instant, and it makes her smile. 

 

BearSeul: We’re going to run out of space for all of our couple items, Hyunnie, but I can’t wait to see our matching scarves.

 

Joohyun couldn’t wait to go home and show her either. They have been dating each other for a long time, but friends for even longer. Long enough that people already thought they were dating when they were actually just friends, so when she and Seulgi did officially become a couple, no one was surprised by it in anyway. They are that sort of couple that have matching items, whether it be phone cases, hers has a bunny, and Seulgi’s a bear, for the simple reason that there’s this ongoing thing where Seulgi is a bear and she’s a bunny, on account that they both physically resemble both animals. Or clothing, everything from hats, scarves, jackets, whatever clothing item imaginable that can come as a pair, they have it. Even though, her girlfriend is slightly taller than her, it still looks cute no matter what. Joohyun will never forget the day she bought the black Nike’s for herself and couldn’t help but get the white pair for Seulgi. Seulgi took one look at her that day and automatically knew there were two pairs of sneakers in the bag before Joohyun could even say anything.


 

Nowadays, Joohyun will naturally pick up one for herself and one for Seulgi, whatever the item might be. She loves that she has a couple clothing and items with the one she loves, what’s not to love about matching with your partner, and the two of you being known as your own unit because of it. 

 

“Matching couple.” They’ve been called plenty of times, and they really are. The matching pair, the buy one get one special pair, however you want to call it. Bae Joohyun and Kang Seulgi are a true couple clothes pair. On her way, the raven remembers the first official couple item the two of them had. She texts Seulgi to see if she remembers too.

 

“Baby, do you remember the very first couple item we ever had officially?”

 

She is sure Seulgi remembers, but is asking as she likes to hear her girlfriend say too. The response is almost immediate again.

 

BearSeul: Of course I do, Hyunnie. It was sweaters, one in purple for you, and orange for me.

 

“Yes.” Joohyun smiles in memory of the very first official couple item they had. They were a pair of warm sweaters, one for each of them in their favorite colors, purple for Joohyun, and orange for Seulgi.

 

(Flashback)

 

They were supposed to be shopping today for Seulgi, as the monolid girl needed clothes, and Joohyun, being the ever supportive girlfriend she was decided to go with her, in case she needed a second opinion, and she was also using it as an excuse for them to go have a date afterwards. She had asked Seulgi if they could have lunch right after together, to which the slightly taller girl agreed. Anytime that Joohyun spent with her girlfriend was always time well spent, even if it was something simple like shopping. Plus, she got to link arms with her everywhere they went, which is always a must for Joohyun. She has to be holding her girlfriend’s hand or arm, something while they walk as she is that physically affectionate.

 

“Hey, look at this cute sweater.” Joohyun notices it first. It’s a warm sweater which will be great for cold days or even just sitting around in the apartment, and it’s in orange which is her girlfriend’s favorite color. Seulgi walks over to take a better look at the sweater that Joohyun is holding up. She thinks it’s more than fine, plus it looks very warm too, and it’s in orange, there’s not a whole lot she can ask for.

 

“Oh, it’s cute. I’ll probably buy this.”

 

Joohyun hasn’t really let the sweater go and has taken to holding it for her while Seulgi looks around for other clothes. The dark-haired woman finds that she likes this sweater, she likes it so much that she thinks she should buy herself one, but if they have it in purple. Joohyun takes a moment to look around where she saw the sweater for Seulgi and notices a rack of purple ones, and only one in her size. She grabs it quickly before someone else decides they need a sweater too. She goes to find Seulgi who is looking at belts for the moment and happily shows her the purple sweater.

 

“Look, baby.” Joohyun shows her the sweater that’s the same exact one, only now in purple. Seulgi takes one look at the two sweaters and understands exactly what’s going on. Her girlfriend showing her an identical sweater to hers, in her favorite color can only mean one thing.

 

“Hyun, are we about to start matching and having couple items.”

 

“We will if I buy this sweater.” 

 

“Well…” Seulgi pretends to think about it, all for a second until she kisses the shorter woman’s cheek. “Okay, matching clothes couple it is.”

 

(End)

 

Little did they know it would be the start of very extensive matching clothes and items collection. The moment Joohyun gets home to their place, places her shoes by the door, and puts on her purple slippers, normally Seulgi’s orange slippers will be right beside hers, during the times they aren’t home or wearing them. The raven is about to call out for Seulgi so that she can join her in the living room, when she spots her girlfriend coming from the direction of the bedroom. Seulgi looks like she has just woken up from a nap of some sort, her brown locks messy in a cute way, and she’s wearing her white shirt that has a bear on it, Joohyun has the same shirt only it has a bunny.

 

“Aww, you’re wearing our couple shirt without me?” She frowns in a cute way.

 

“Ah, the laundry hasn’t been done yet.” Seulgi admits as that’s the main reason why she is wearing this shirt, Joohyun is the laundry and ironing. She won’t even let her girlfriend near the washing machine to even attempt to do any. 

 

“Ah, sorry.” The shorter woman apologizes. She usually takes care of any laundry related business. She apologizes properly with a full kiss to the brown-haired woman’s lips. “Well, next time at least let me get a chance to wear mine too.”

 

“Sure, Hyunnie.”

 

“I’ll be right back, then I’ll show you what I bought for us.”

 

Seulgi nods, but gets a kiss from her partner once more before Joohyun heads off to get herself more comfortable. Now, Kang Seulgi never imagined that when she started dating she would be the type of person to have couple items with her significant other. She just didn’t think about such things,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter