Winter Sun

Winter Sun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She's already awake this early in the morning and is preparing everything she needs to be doing a little later. Nako woke up because of what Wonyoung was doing and she came to her rubbing her eyes while wearing her night clothes looking really sleepy still.

 

"Could you tell me the reason you're awake this early in the morning?" Nako said with a grunt, for the reason she still needs sleep. Wonyoung looked at Nako for a second and let out a chuckle, because of her look. Her hair was dishevelled.

 

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you last night that I have to go to the airport" And with that, Nako already knew what Wonyoung was up to

 

 "What time is her arrival?" Wonyoung while holding her beloved camera answered, "Around 6"

 

Nako then nodded her head and stretched her arms, “Okay, Be safe then” then she went to her bed to get more some more sleep for the moment.

 

“Eung” said Wonyoung as she went out of their room.

“Why are you rummaging through your things, we still have time before we enter those doors Chaewon” Sakura pointed at the arrival gates  to her as she was having a video call with her girlfriend, Chaeyeon.

 

Sakura looked at her phone as she heard Chaeyeon laugh, “She’s probably getting ready for someone” said Chaeyeon and that made Sakura look at Chaewon with teasing face.

 

Chaewon groaned, it’s been a week since they knew about that thing Chaeyeon is talking about and both of them are still teasing her about it. It all happened in a fansign, if only she has been more discreet about it then no teasing would have happened. Sakura then just laughed at her.

 

Sakura and Chaewon are a duo and they just finished their concert in Japan, and they have a schedule this morning in the form a talk show so they had their flight back to Korea.

 

“I wouldn’t see the end of this, do I?” said Chaewon to Sakura who just ended her video call.

 

Sakura smiled at her, “it’s my girl who caught you looking at her, not me” and then she shrugged. “Anyway, it’s not a shock to me though” she added and Chaewon looked at her.

 

“Why do you say so, unnie?” Chaewon asked out of curiosity, and Sakura was about to reply when their manager told them it’s already time to go so the supposed conversation was cut short.

 

As they walked pass the doors, flashes of cameras were what they arrived to and like usual they wave and smile to their fans even with their tired figures, and usual Chaewon’s smiles were sweetest to that one person, but that wouldn’t know about it, well a lot of people were there but it was really just meant for that someone and Sakura saw it so she chuckled and Chaewon looked at her because of it but Sakura just smiled at her.

 

As that moment passed and they arrived at their van, Chaewon immediately asked the same question she asked Sakura before they were interrupted and Sakura chuckled, “Curious as ever”

 

And Chaewon raised her brow at her unnie, “Well, you save your brightest smile for that person, she may not know it but I always see it with my eyes and so hello, we’ve been together for like 7 years and I probably can publish a book on how to read and understand you” Sakura told her and Chaewon just chuckled because Sakura made a point.

 

“I see, but why didn’t you ask unnie?” Chaewon asked Sakura because she probably may have been intrigued about it.

 

Sakura smiled at her, “Well, it’s your story to tell. I was just waiting for you to tell me” she said and Chaewon smiled at her, Sakura has always been so considerate with her and have like wished she was her real older sister.

 

”You’re making me wish I was born a Miyawaki again, unnie” and Sakura just laughed at her.

 

“Don’t worry you’re my favourite little sister still” she told her and Chaewon grinned at her.

 

“Yujin would get mad if she hears that unnie” she told Sakura and Sakura just laughed.

 

”Just don’t tell her that” and then they both laughed.

“I don’t really understand how calm you are when you see Chaewon, Wonyoung-ah” said her friend who’s also a fansite master.

 

Wonyoung chuckled, “I wasn’t calm, who would be calm seeing her favourite idol walk in front of her” she said while looking at her shots.

 

Her friend looked at her sternly and said, “Obviously you” and made a face at her, “Or is it because you’re equally beautiful as your idol, it is still a question for me why you’re a fansite master when you can just be an idol for once” her friend told her but she just chuckled the idea and shrugged it off, it’s not the first time she heard it.

 

“It’s not my calling” she just told her friend and so, her friend just let the idea go. “Let’s go eat?”

 

“So, how was your concert tour going, could you tell us anything about it?” the host asked them.

 

Sakura was the one who answered the question, “first of all, we both are thankful of the support our fans have been giving since we started touring, I mean our fans are the best and there’s nothing we could wish for”

 

The host smiled at them, “Yokshi, Miyawaki-san” the host told them that made the duo laugh, it’s what fans say when Sakura answers question in a very refined way, it’s that and Miyawaki-pro.

 

“Could you tell us why is your album named, The Winter Sun?

 

”We still haven’t talked about it, but it was Chaewon who thought of the title and she was the one who composed the title track.” Sakura answered it, Chaewon has always been an introverted person and it wasn’t her name that was included on the credits but she used her composer name for the matter. She and Sakura have talked about it if it was fine for her if it was possible if Sakura could talk about it, and because she trusts Sakura, she gave her go signal.  

 

The host exclaimed, “Is that so? It wasn’t possible for us to know because your name weren’t on the credits Chaewon-ssi?”

 

Chaewon scratched her head and looked at Sakura and she squeezed her hands, Chaewon has been holding Sakura’s hands for a while because this is the first time she would be talking about it, “Well, it’s because I use another name when I’m composing”

 

“Is it possible if we ask what you use?”

 

Chaewon nodded, “Yes, it’s Twelve” she said and the host was again shocked.

 

“You mean, Twelve, the mysterious composer who have composed a lot of hit songs?!” the host aske

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter