D E P R E S S E D Y O O N G I X R E A D ER

(●´ω`●)【Bangtan(▰˘◡˘▰) x Reader ≧◡≦(One Shots)】(づ。◕‿‿◕。)づ ( O n G o i n g )

He counted countless times you helped the boys but not him. He watched you cheer up Jin when he cried, he watched you let Jungkook lay on your chest, he watched you taking a nap with Taehyung, he watched you give warm hugs and playful kisses to Namjoon, he watched you play piggy back with Jimin, he watched you laugh with Hoseok, but all you did think he was okay, but in the inside he was tearing up inside, jealous, and depressed over you. You never asked him if he was really. All you wanted to do was see him smile, to make him smile, but you failed countless times.

Yoongi's POV

"God damn it...,"

"GOD DAMN IT!!!!!"

"I"M SO ING TIRED OF THIS BULL!!"

I sighed from anger knowing that she wouldn't be here, to even sit down with me; or even listen to what I have to say to her. I kicked my shoes off my feetand threw my phone underneath my desk where I wouldn't be able to see it. I didn't even bother looking at my phone since I knew (Y/n) wasm't going to text me or anything. Later the door bell went off. 

"Guys!! Look who it is!!" Namjoon yelled.

"Guys!! It's been a while!!" (Y/n) chirrped.

"Did you guys have anything to eat yet? If not- Why can't I cook for you guys today?" (Y/n) asked.

"It's been a while!!, We haven't ate your cooking for a long time!" Jimin chirpped.

"Where is Oppa?" (Y/n) asked. 

"He's probably taking another long nap." Jungkook answered.

(Y/n)'s POV

The only reason I'm here is because Namjoon called me over. He told me that Yoongi wasn't so good, or he didn't seem like himself at all the past few weeks.

"What about- Bibimpap? I can make that- along with Chap Chae, Kimichi, Bulolgi, Fried Rice, and Orange Chicken?" I ask them.

I picked those dishes because I knew those dishes were Yoongi's favorite. "Jinnie Oppa- Can you help me make the food? Kookie-ssi, can you make the dough for cookies?" I asked.

"okay~~" They both chirpped.

I quietly went up to Yoongi's bedroom door then knocked. 

There was no answer.

I was confused, why didn't he answer. I opened the door and he wasn't in his room. Later I heard someone take deep breaths in. I went to the side of the rooom the sound was coming from.

"Yoongi?" I asked. He had his head down into his knees. I put my hand to his head, then patted his head. "Yoongi- Are you okay?" I asked.

He didn't answer me. Later I began to sit on my knees waiting for his answer. Later he put his head up. "Yoongi- Look-" I paused.

Yoongi silently got up from the corner was in. He walked away from me fast towards his desk. I quickly got up hugged him from behind.

"(Y/n)- I love you" Yoongi whispered.

"Yoongi- I love you too." I added.

_____________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________

This i know. 

Ill try to make better ones,