Final

One Last Song
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is my second Renle fanfic yeayy! I hope you guys will like it! Do leave a comment and tell me how you feel ^^ Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

He twists the doorknob, entering the house slowly. It’s been months since the last time he steps into the house. He went to the living room, scanning the place. They never changed. Everything's still in their place. Suddenly, a frame of picture at the corner of the room caught his attention. He went nearer to take a better look.

“I never seen this before,” he holds the frame, caressing it, “this was taken during our first date.” He smiles warmly.

A pair of strong arms sneaking into his waist from behind, making him startled and almost dropped the frame that he holds. He puts his hand on his chest, steadying his breath.

“Oh my god! Chenle!”

Chenle chuckles, “Sorry baby.” He puts his chin on his shoulder, “Did I startled you?” he asks while tilting his head and peeking from the side.

He puts the frame back into its place and turned around, still in his embrace, “you’re lucky that you’re my husband or else you might get punched.” He pinches his nose playfully.

Chenle just grins and pulls him closer making the latter rests his hand on his broad chest. Chenle removes his bang that covering his eyes and caresses his cheeks lovingly.

“I really missed moment like this Renjun,” he said softly, “I missed having you in my arms.”

Renjun flashes a sweet smile, eyes never leaving the others, “me too Lele.”

“Please…please promise me that you’ll never leave me again.”

Renjun tiptoed a little, cupping Chenle’s face and nuzzled his nose, “I promise.”

 

~~~

 

“Baby?” Chenle peeks into their shared bedroom, looking for Renjun.

Renjun lifts his head, looking at Chenle with a tender smile, “yeah?”

Chenle went inside, closed the door and walk towards Renjun. He sits beside him, hugging him from the side.

“What are you doing?” he asks, peeking from the side.

“I’m looking back at our wedding photo.” He flips through the pages and stop, “I really like this picture, you look extra handsome.” He giggles.

Chenle looks at the picture that Renjun shows. Both wearing a black tuxedo with a red bow. Chenle was carrying Renjun bridal style and winking towards the camera while Renjun smiling widely with a bouquet of flowers in his hands. It’s been two weeks since they claim to be with each other.

“And you’re the most beautiful groom I’ve ever seen in my life.” He boops Renjun’s nose lovingly, making Renjun blushes.

“Lele.” Renjun calls softly, which earns a light ‘hum’ from Chenle.

“Did you…” he fidgets, playing with his fingers, “take request?” he asks, eyes fixed to the floor.

Chenle looks at him questioningly who literally avoiding eye contact, “do you perhaps…”

Renjun lifts his head, looking at Chenle in anticipation.

Chenle went nearer and whispered at Renjun’s ear, “wants a baby?” Renjun widens his eyes.

“If you want, I can give it now.” Chenle wriggles his eyebrows, smirks mischievously.

Renjun’s cheeks become red as he pinches Chenle’s waist as punishment.

“Auch! Baby!”

“Take that!” Renjun giggles as he attacks him continuously. Chenle tried to stop him and he successfully grabs Renjun’s arms and push him slowly on the mattress, pinning both his hands above his head.

Chenle lowers his body, bringing his face closer to Renjun’s, “now, you cannot move.” He laughs as he saw Renjun’s cheeks getting red and pouting cutely. He pulls him up, making him sit on the bed and facing him.

“Alright.” He said, smiling, “what’s your request?”

“Honestly…” Renjun paused for a second before he continued, “I really want to hear you sing.”

Chenle raised his eyebrows, “suddenly?”

“It’s been a decade since the last time you sing for me.” Renjun whines, giving him a puppy eyes, “pwetty please with a cherry on top?” he pleads, batting his eyelashes cutely.

Chenle couldn’t help but to squish his cheeks for his cuteness, “aigoo~ alright then.”

Renjun’s eyes turn bright as he’s smiling widely, happy to hear his answer.

“With one condition…”

“What is it?” Renjun ask, raising his eyebrows.

Chenle taps his index finger on his right cheek, a sign that he wants a kiss. A teasing smile adoring his face as Renjun’s cheeks turns red for the third time that day.

He inhales deeply and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter