One Question

ChoBom Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Description-

Maybe next time, we will be able to share a lifetime we once dreamed of.

-Foreword-

She got the chance to meet her again. 

Is it the right time for the unanswered questions?

Is it the right time for the closure they never had?

----------

One Shot.

It's been 2 years since Chorong's life was taken down at the age of 75 . It's been that long.

Chorong could say that she successfully lived as a person. She had 4 children that she raised well. All of them were successful. Her friendship with Apink members remained the same as they part ways to pursue their own life. To chase their dreams without needing to hold each other anymore.

It's funny how time flies. Chorong couldn't help but to observe her love ones from above. In such a way, she's happy to see her own kids being successful in their own way. One of them even pursued being an idol like her. Like how she used to.

Apink

Such name that was embedded to her heart, it's the kind of title on her that will never leave her until she died, even if she died.

And now that it happened, Chorong wondered how the girls were doing. Were they lived successfully as her?

A single tear escaped from her eye when she was reminded on how they were formed. It's like a perfect puzzle pieces for each other.

Chorong was reminded on how they started, being a leader and a mom of six kids. Six annoying but at the same time best people that Chorong could ever meet.

It all started playing on her mind like a movie. Their debut, how fans gathered one by one, how they were given a huge amount of love during those years. How she created a great album with them.

But everything has come to an end, even if it was a sudden for her one kid to pursue other dream. It's still a great memory to look back.

And then the movie started playing again, where Apink reached their peak. Given a lot of love by different people. Having a lot of activities. Chorong was reminded of the songs she wrote for fans.

It's okay even if it's a little hard and imperfect right now.

If you wave to me, I can do it.
If you believe in me, I can smile.

The song she wrote for her members.

The box in my head filled with memories
Will fade away like everything else

Will I sometimes miss them and look back?


Another tears escaped from Chorong's eyes. She really missed those days.

Then she's also reminded the song she wrote for someone...

Someone really special to her heart.

You came to me, into my heart, as something more than a friend.

Next to you I hid my heart, behind a friend label.

Chorong smiled to herself with the memories. Well, those were the days. But eventually, things has an end.

After releasing a lot of albums for their fans, they need to focus on theirselves too. Bops after bops, their fans remained loyal and they continued walking in a flowery path together. Of course there were those times of downfall and breaking point but those remained a great memory as well.

Eventually, they stopped promoting as a group and started focusing on their own paths. Some got married and some pursued the solo career path.

In this world, it's an inevitable truth.

One thing that didn't change was their friendship. Every year, they would released a single, a fan song. And it was enough for everyone.

Time flies. Quite frankly, those days were that long.

They attended each other's marriage. They even sang. They attended each other's birthday and any other special occasions.

In such a way, everything remained the same in Apink. The only change that happened was it all happened behind the cameras.

"Didn't expect I'll meet the 20's Rong leader here." a voice stopped Chorong for her reminiscing moment.

The voice was too familiar that she doesn't need to look back to know who it was.

Bomi died 8 years ago due to cardiac arrest. It's the kind of passing all of a sudden that Chorong herself was not prepared.

It's the kind of suffering that she needed to cry silently to avoid any worrying from the people around them. Chorong couldn't believe that it's been eight years since the last time she saw the younger girl.

Chorong looked back, slowly trying to gasped the situation of meeting Bomi. She's been two years in heaven but never did she meet the girl even though that was the first thing she could think about when she died.

And there was Bomi, in 20's look just like her. With a middle length black hair that suited her angelic face.

"I've been watching you since I died, and I wondered why I stopped seeing you for a while." Bomi started.

Chorong felt herself shiverred with the familiar husky voice that she always loved to hear. Bomi sat beside her, enjoying the view of the world where they once part of.

Will I recognize you in heaven?

Atleast that question has an answer now, Bomi really did recognize her.

"You looked like Apink's Bomi."

Bomi chuckled and Chorong felt like heaven in her ears, she really missed her that bad.

"You looked like Apink's leader."

Next thing they knew, they were exchanging stories on how their own life went at the same time, s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter