Fin

Happy New Year : Yehyuk
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Hyukjae was looking outside and looked at all the lights from street and house from the window. He was mesmerized by how beautiful they looked. He was in Jongwoon hyung’s hotel room looking out of the window while the owner of the room was getting cleaned up. He was supposed to clean up too but he wanted to spend the last moments of 2019 with his hyung and not alone taking a shower. He looked at all the pretty lights and fireworks. He was standing hand folded in front of his chest while lost in his own thoughts when he felt an arm around his waist and chin coming to rest on his shoulder. Hyukjae smiled and leaned against Jongwoon hyung’s body and laid his hand above his Hyung’s hand.

 

“What are you thinking?” Jongwoon asked. Hyukjae just shook his head. 

 

“Nothing. Just waiting for you to come back. '' Hyukjae turned around and pulled his hyung’s head so that their foreheads touched. Yesung stared at his dongsaeng who now had his eyes closed. 

 

“You do have something in your mind. You can always talk to me. You know?” Jongwoon tries to understand Hyukjae. Hyukjae opened his eyes and looked at Jongwoon and he would see tears moisting Hyukie’s eyes.

 

“I know it’s stupid and I don’t know why this came to my mind suddenly….” Jongwoon felt like hyukjae don’t know how to say what he wanted to say so he put his hands on hyukie’s cheek and raised so that he was looking at his lovers eyes.

 

“You can ask me anything, Hyukjae-ah” jongwoon asked a hesitating Hyukjae. Before he could say anything. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and they both looked towards the door. Soon Knock turned to someone trying to open the closed door by turning the door handle. Then there was silence and Yesung turned to talk to Hyukjae when he heard the unmistakable voice of his another dongsaeng. He looked at hyukjae and he raised finger towards his lips and then showed towards himself before motioning towards the bathroom and he got the message how Hyukjae is going to hide inside bathroom silently while he handle Donghae as it was his room. He nodded and hyukjae pulled him towards the door before going inside the bathroom and closing the door. When Jongwoon Open the door he seeing Donghae looking back to his door. Donghae wants him to great in His live and Wish ELF “Happy New Year”. He tries to tell he doesn’t want to go live without makeup but hae doesn’t listen and he had to do the live. He tries to do as normal as he can but back of the mind he thinks about hyukjae in the bathroom. Soon hae finishes the live with him telling how he wasn’t sincere before going out. Hyukjae comes out soon and before i would say anything he said.

 

“I have to go now. Hae will look for me again. I just checked his live he already tried once and he will again try it”.  Hyukjae then quickly sneak out.

 

Jongwoon takes his phone from his loose trouser pocket and checks hae’s live which was stuck at the moment. Suddenly he sees a hyper Donghae moving inside a room and Hyukjae appears. He looks at how different he was from the hyukjae some minutes ago. Jongwoon closes his phone and pick up his laptop to sit on the bed while working on his laptop. He doesn’t realize when he fell asleep.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter