Things that Park Chanyeol not fond of

Things that Park Chanyeol not fond of

Summer has never really something that Park Chanyeol very fond of...

 

 

alongside crowded places, beach, and basically any kind of activities that requiring him to be wet, no hard feelings towards those folks whose going all in about summer break and having a blast with head on scheduling every single day with parties, festivals, or whatever it is that probably not going to be his thing in a year or two because not all of second year college student can be so hype about life and youth. Yet here he is, sitting down on the mat in the middle of crowded beach and trying to do his best to stay under the shade while most of his friends playing in the water, "Lord, have mercy." he cursed under his breath.

 

The strong wind that touches his skin and the sound of the wave indeed calming, but the noises that people makes from chattering so loud really get on his nerves. In order for him to stay sane as a logical human being and not going to make a scene by teling every single one of these human to shut the up and calm the down, he decided that it'll be better for him to just set up a mat somewhere that fully shaded and has less people yet his friends could still see him from far away. 

 

Actually he's not quite understand why's he doing this and then, he remember that his beloved bestfriend named Byun Baekhyun won't leave him alone for days, if he still holed up his introvert in his room for the rest of the summer break. He already could imagine the tons of missed calls every single afternoon, hundreds of text massages, endless tagging him on every single beaches account picture on twitter that his bestfriend could possibly find, and the never ending persuasion whenever they both meet face to face, that time Chanyeol really questioning his own decisions to be friends with such a loud bastard beagle like Baekhyun, he really does. Fine, that's not the only reason why he decided to go for this trip, the main reason why he up for the trip was because Byun Baekhyun (Yes, that ing loudass bish, yes, Park Chanyeol hold grudges.) came with another one person, this person is none other than his childhood friend, Kris Wu.

 

So, Kris Wu the man of his dream and source of both comfort and discomfort whose always 100% able to lured him out for any single kind of ocassions that requires his existences, thanks to that, somewhere along the way in junior high school everyone calling him as the Chanyeol's owner. Chanyeol, being lazy as he is, always wanted to skipped school and student council meetings, when that happened everyone going summoned Kris, by the time the male showed up, he will straight up find Chanyeol in wherever the place he's hiding in and dragged him back.  

 

And so, with the magic of mentioning the most sacred name that belongs to the half Chinese and Canadian man, Baekhyun managed to drag the hibernatjng mode yoda out to the sun and finally acts like every other normal human being. Chanyeol has been having a crush on his childhood friends, ever since they were kids playing around the park near their house, it's so natural for him to be around Kris. Kris is a great man, he always taking a good care of him, sensitive enough to always notice the things that Chanyeol hate and always comforting him by petting his head when he sulks. Moreover he's also the captain of the basketball club back in both junior and highschool day, taller than chanyeol, very manly and gentleman like.

 

Chanyeol check on his friends only to notices that Kris no longer there with the rest ,then looking around to only spotting Kris being surrounded by bunch of girls while making a troubled expression, it seems like he's been stucked there for a while. Taking all of his plus point into consideration, of course there's no woman who would not after a hottie like him, god dammit, this is why Chanyeol hates the idea of going to crowded places, he carefully study his childhood friend face, by the time their eyes meets, Chanyeol decides to shifts his gaze.

 

"Dammit, I should've never accept going for this stupid trip!" said Chanyeol as he crossed arms, the thoughts of Kris being surrounded by the girls came into his mind and pissed him even more "That stupid dragon cassanova really..." he was about to finished his sentence when Kris appear from behind his back.

"which stupid dragon cassanova hm?"

"I mean Kri...HUH!? HYUNG??"

Chanyeol was taken aback when he heard Kris whispered right next to his ear, he immediately covered his ears and staring at his hyung in disbelief, Kris in contrast simply just smiling at Chanyeol's reaction and and sit next to the younger as he slowly making Chanyeol rest his head on Kris's shoulder,"Aigoo, my poor little chan chan must've been through a lot"

The younger pouts,"and you must be enjoying yourself!"

Kris smile grows wider as he listening to Chanyeol's grumbling.

"Even here you're still surrounded by the ladies, what a cassanova eww"

"Aww, does me being surrounded by girls makes our little chan chan jealous?" Kris ask in teasing note.

Flustered by the what the older said, Chanyeol blushing all the way to his ear and freeze for a moment before continue," First, just because you're slightly taller than me doesn't mean you can called me names like little chan chan and second, why should I even get jealous anyway? ". The girls from before finally able to spotted Kris and Chanyeol felt like a strange chill running down his spine as his hyung moved his hand to rest on his waist suddenly, "h-hyung??"

"Of course you don't need to get jealous over that" Kris said calmly 

Panicking from the intimate skinship, Chanyeol face has gotten even redder compared to before,"I'll take back what I said, this is a bit embarrassing...Hyung! what if those girls sees you doing this!??"

"Hmm..I wonder? ah, I know! let's just call them!" Kris immediately waving his other hands to the group of girls from before.

"WHAT THE ?? HYUNG ARE YOU CRAZY??"

Just exactly when Chanyeol about to scream from the top of his lungs and the girls were finally on their way to where the both of them sit, Kris suddenly grab Chanyeol by the face and planting a kiss right on his left cheek, he then proceeds to give the girls a wink before giving Chanyeol another peck on his right cheek, Kris cupped both of the younger cheeks while smiling from ear to ear,"You don't have to get jealous when I only have my eyes on you, little chan chan." and another peck on the forehead.

All the girls from before stunned at the sight and cannot stop their mouths from making an 'O'.

And as for Chanyeol, 

The poor boy has stopped fuctioning in Kris's arms, completely at his mercy. At least we all know one thing, that his love is mutual.