Beginning I

Whiskey

As always, Jungkook loved playing games at 3 in the morning with his two bestfriends; Taehyung, and Yoongi. Immediately pushing and winning several battles he does his victory dance, holding the mic connected to the headphone tight. ''Ha, as always! I win, I win.'' He said cockily but happily to Taehyung, Yoongi was getting some coffee and paused his game while playing. While Jungkook didn't sleep yet, it was already past 4 am now. Perfect timing to sleep after winning several battles in Overwatch, yet he let himself fall on the bed in tiredness, sighing as he yet-happily mood did so. ''Man- you think we should sleep. It's super late now.'' He chuckled, Taehyung nodded as well with Yoongi just arriving from his coffee marathon, taking off his own headphones and layed down on the couch facing the blinding screen of the tv. ''I'll sleep, see ya.''  Yoongi said, enough to make Taehyung and Jungkook hear. ''Same here, cya later bro.'' Taehyung said to Jungkook, turning off the headphones + the tv and lazily walked towards the bed weakily and out of energy. Plopping onto the bed, hugging his pillow while pulling the duvets over him sighing. 

--

After having a huge headache of the blinding screen of the tv, he got out with a cold breeze. Leaving the window open of last night due too much warmth while playing Overwatch. Yet, he still used all his energy to make a American-breakfast from a few days he bought.